Chapter 1

My love destiny ♥


YURI POV

I groan as the sun shines through the window . Oh geez~ Today is Monday I should get up from my bed . Come on Yul , you must take your lazy off from the bed because you have to go to school. I get up lazily and go to the bathroom. After I have a shower then I wear my uniform and put some powder and lipbalm . 

Hai My Name is Kwon Yuri . I lived with my big brother , Kwon Taecyeon and with an ahjumma , ahjumma Lin, who take care of us since my brother born. My parents died when I was 15 years old because of car accident. Yeah, My feeling really terrible that day. But now, I must move on from that and keep my head high . I’m done and then go downstairs to have some breakfast.

“Ahjumma! Good Morning” I said to her and smile 

“Good Morning Yuri-ah~ , Pancake for today , How’s it ?” she asks and smiles

“Sounds great , anyway Where’s Taec Oppa ?” I ask her

“Ahjumma , Where’s my suit ?” Before Ahjumma Lin answer my question , Taecyeon oppa yells from the kitchen 

“That’s him—“ she reply and yells back “—Wait a minute , I’ll take your suit , you can eat your breakfast first” She smiles and Taecyeon oppa nod at her and smiles 

As you can see He’s my Brother , His name is Kwon Taecyeon . He’s 3 years older than me but He’s so protect over me . He’s a business man that really busy because He have to travel around the town and also around the world .He also work in dad’s company. And he’s the vice president of Kwon Company.He took the responsible in my family since my parents left us so We can live and eat . I’m so happy I still have him on my side . 

He sit beside me and take a sip from his coffee 

“Oppa , Where you going today ?” I ask him 

“Busan. I have a meeting in there” He reply while He was reading the newspaper

I nod “Okay then , I’m off . Bye oppa . Bye ahjumma , Thank you for the breakfast .” I said before leave 

Taecyeon oppa clear his throat and I turn around “You don’t want to give a kiss for your lovely brother ?” I chuckle and kiss his cheek 

“Bye oppa! good luck for your business” I wave 

“Thanks! you too , say Hi to YoonA from me . Bye Yul !” He smiles and waves at me 

“Roger !” I reply and run out from the house and start walking to the bus stop 

END OF POV


-------------------------------------------------------

MINHO POV

Another day to come . I sigh as I realize that I have to spend another boring routine . Hey My name is Choi Minho. The son and generation of Choi’s family. As you can see I have Choi blood that runs on my body . Who doesn’t know about Choi ? Well It’s not like I want to show off but Yeah Choi is one of the biggest company in Seoul. They have rival K.Company. they start to be rival since my brother 3 years old. Before my brother grown up, my father take a responsibilities on that company in Seoul. And now Hyung already can take responsibilities on that company. I lived in a big house that I really don’t like . Because of this Choi blood I have to work and act not like a normal teenagers. I just want to be Minho , I just want to be myself . I hate rules yes, really hates. Being polite, wise or else in front of people. I’m just a human , I’m not a perfect person . I’m so different with my brother, Choi Siwon. He’s the True and a great example for Choi’s Generation not me . He’s so polite and wise and of course Handsome . Every girls admire his appearance, his face, his body, and his money of course . I’m trying to be different. But only the close people know that I’m Siwon little brother.

“Minho, you daydreaming again” Siwon hyung taps my shoulder

“Bwo~ ? Ah~ sorry hyung” I reply 

He chuckles and yells “Ahjumma , I’m leave!”

“here’s the key for your car Mr.Siwon” ahjumma Rin give hyung the key

“and this is yours Mr.Minho” he said to me and I take the key and smile at her 

“Thank you ahjumma , I’m off , Bye!”

My parents lived in America, they don’t live in this house. Only me, hyung, ahjumma rin, some maid and ahjussi ken . 
I drive to my school as I think when will I experience a normal life like others . In same house , eating together , go to school together but look at this I’m on the different car with Siwon hyung . I sigh . 

END OF POV 

-------------------------------------------- 

YURI POV

I go out from the bus and wait for my bestfriend YoonA in front of my school gate . Aish~ YoonA you always late. Geez. I saw car come to my school and I can see who’s inside the car, Siwon and Tiffany. The ‘lovely dovey couple like there’s no tomorrow’. They so arrogant. Then There’s another car come again . And now the ice princess and the casanova, Jesicca Jung and Lee Donghae . They walk from the car and walk together to the class hand in hand . I roll my eyes as I saw that . 

“KWON YURI ! Sorry for waiting for me” YoonA suddenly shout my name and smile to me 
Im YoonA is my bestfriend with Beautiful face and have a gorgeous smile. We became friends since We’re 5 years old. 

“yah!! You always late” I pout 

“I’m sorry , you know my mom drove the car so slowly” She sigh 

“It’s okay , Well Let’s go to the class” I grab her hand and drag her to our class

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

When I arrive in the class. I saw the gang of lovely dovey couple in the same class with me. I sighed and take a seat beside YoonA . 

“Are you okay Yul ? It seems you really bother with something” She asks as She looks around

I nod “ne~ Anyway , Taec oppa said Hi to you” I chuckle and I can see She blush 

“chinjja ? You’re not kidding , right ?”

“aniya~ It’s true” I smile , Miss Kim interrupt us and said 

“Good Morning everyone , I want to announce you that I will change your seat today” She smiles but All of us groan and protest about that 

“Be quiet ! Just do it !” She yells and all of my friends keep silent and murmur something 
I believe she won’t change my seat no one can separate me with YoonA 

“Miss Kwon” She shout at my name , I startle 

“Ne~ , Miss Kim ?” I ask her 

“You can seat with Mr.Choi” She said . WHAT ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? NO !

“Pardon ? But—“ I try to protest her decision 

“No but Miss Kwon . That’s my final decision . Come on! Get up and sit beside Mr.Choi and Miss. Hwang you sit beside Mr.Lin . Come on kids! Don’t waste my time” She said and clap her hands again and again like a sign for us to work faster . 

“Miss Kim , I want to sit with my Prince” Tiffany tells Miss Kim but she just shook her head no and point to her to leave . I sit beside Siwon lazily and I can’t imagine I spend my day with him as my sit partner . 

“and Miss Im you sit with Mr.Lee and You Miss Jung you can see with Mr.Shin”

Yoona sigh and sit behind me with the casanova. I can see that Tiffany and Jessica look at us angrily , I roll my eyes and ignore that princess . I’m so bored sitting beside Siwon . 

Finally the break time bell already ring . I grab YoonA’s hand and go to the cafeteria. After we order our food , We take a seat and start to eat our own food .

“Aish~ I’m so bored sit with Siwon” I pout 

“Me too . I don’t like sit with Donghae either . Ah! Yul ,Did you see Jess and Tiff look at us with angry face ? ”
I nod “Yeah , I saw that. But We didn’t do anything wrong right ? It’s Miss Kim decision and It’s not like I’m happy to sit with him . Hell No”

She nod “yeah. Maybe they think we want take away their boyfriend”

I laugh “Siwon isn’t my ideal type for God sake”

Yoona look at me “watch with what are you saying yul !” She warns me

“Why ?” I ask

“excuse me Kwon Yuri”

I look at the person who calling me. Jessica and Tiffany stand in front of me

“yes, have a problem ?” I ask them 

“Yes , I have problem with you ugly face !” Tiffany said to me

“Shoot~” I reply with no interest toward her

“don’t you dare get close with Siwon ! Or you’ll die” she glares at me and I roll my eyes 

“whoaa.. take it easy girl~—“ I chuckle “— first It’s not like I’m the one that want to sit with your boyfriend but Miss Kim . Second I’m not interesting with your boyfriend at all ” I smirk at her 

“What did you say?” She mad at us 

“Ugh~ Can you please stop yelling at us ? Did your mom gave you a microphone for your breakfast today ? Be quiet and leave us . Like Yuri said before , We won’t take away your boyfriend , We don’t have any interest with your boyfriend so chill~ girl” YoonA said to her and stick her tongue at her

But jessica take a step in front of her

“you Im YoonA ! Don’t you dare touch my boy” she pointing at YoonA 

“Relax~ Ice Princess , I like someone that 1million hotter than your boyfriend” She smirks at her

“Ha! Just admit it ! You like my boyfriend and think that my boyfriend is Hot , right ?” She point at her and look straight at YoonA eyes , I chuckle at that

Yoona shook her head “I told you , I like someone and It’s not Donghae . You don’t get it ? Oh how Stupid . You should studying instead of yelling and pointing at us . So rude~”

Jessica face turns red and I know she really mad at us but both of us just smirks and continue to eat 

“SicaHoney , Let’s eat baby.” And that’s donghae the Casanova come to her 

“Hey Baby , yeah let’s eat. Leave them, the pathetic one” Jessica give icy glares to YoonA and leave us 

“Tiff..” Siwon hugs Tiffany from behind

Tiffany truns around and smiles at Siwon and give a peck at his cheek 

“Hey Prince , let’s eat baby” she smiles and He nod 

“Ew~ So gross , This is a school . Cut it out!” I said and make face at them

“You’re just jealous Kwon Yuri” She smirks 

“HA! You wish . I’m not jealous at you , Leave us alone , Hwang Tiffany . You make me sick !” I said to them . She smiles and leave us with Siwon hand in hand 

When they left us , I’m pretty sure Siwon glares at us , What’s wrong with that guy ?

The school already end and YoonA already back to her house because I want to practice dancing first . When I went out from bathroom after changing my clothes, I saw Siwon standing look at me. I sigh and ignore him , as I walk in front of him , He grabs my arm

“Ya ! What are you doing?” I ask him 

“Kwon Yuri” He said 

“What?” I ask him in annoy 

“my Fany Fany told me that you don’t have any interest on me ?”

I nod and smirk “yes absolutely. And now excuse me I have something to do”

He didn’t release my arm “Why you don’t like me ? Every girls want me to be their boyfriend ?”

“Duh ! Why should I ? I don’t like you , that’s it . End of Story. ?” I roll my eyes 

“just watch your mouth Kwon Yuri. Someday you’ll like me” he smirks and release my arm
“Keep dreaming Choi Siwon !” I left him and go to the dancing room . Seriously that guy already lost his brain .

END OF POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

MINHO POV 

Like usually after school, I Hang out with my best friend Kim Jonghyun. I know him when I still in preschool. Yeah it’s already a long time ago . 

“Minho-ah~ Jung Jessica is the most beautiful girl ever. ” Jonghyun daydreaming about Jung Jessica , the girl that he really adores again

“yeah yeah. You already said that million times” I said 

“But Why She dating Lee Donghae , our Casanova sunbaenim ?” he sigh

I laugh “Just keep praying so you can date her someday bro” I pat his shoulder 

“Minho!” Someone hug at me from behind and It’s Krystal Jung . 

Krystal jung is Jessica Jung little sister . They’re not look alike but sometimes they have same attitude, being icy person . 

“hey Krystal” I said and pulls off from her hugs 

She giggles and look at Jonghyun “Yo Jonghyun , What’s up ? Daydreaming about my sister again ?” She asks and He just stick his tongue at her 

“Minho-ah~ tomorrow in the central park, there will be a book fair. As long as I know, you like comic right ? wanna come with me ?”
I nod “yeah sure. That would be great”

“Great! see you at central park. Bye minho, bye jonghyun” she waves and leave us 

“Ya Minho , I think Krystal likes you” Jonghyun smirks at me

“Aniya~ We’re just friends” I said

He chuckles “Yeah~ sure” 

“Shut up , Let’s go” 

He nodded and then we walk to the field , While we were walking , I saw a girl, dancing in a room . She’s so pretty and y . 

“Ya! Minho , What are you looking at?” Jonghyun asks me

“Shhh~ Look at that girl !” I point at the girl

“Woah~ Who’s that girl ?”

I reply “Have no idea” 

“Maybe She’s one of Siwon Hyung friends . Ask him !” 

“Really ? Jong , Look at her S-line body” I admire her body 

Jonghyun smacks my head “Ya! ert !” 

“Ouch~ What the ?” 

He runs and I run after him try to take my revenge at him “Come back here Kim Jonghyun !” I yells at him

He just laughs and yells back “Ya ! Minho let’s play basketball !” 

------------------------------------------------------------- 

YURI POV

I’m finish my dance practice . I’m so tired. I hope Taec oppa already in home, so he can pick me up. So I decide to call him. But He didn’t pick up my phone. I sigh
“that’s mean I’m going home by bus again” I start to stand up and pick up my stuff. While I was walking I keep thinking about Siwon , Tiffany , Jessica and Donghae . Seriously. They ruin my day. I hate that. When I walk through the field someone hit my back with basket ball

“Aw!” I yell and turn around as I rub my back 

“I’m so sorry . Are you okay ?” I look at the person and Wow He’s so Cute . Who is he ?

 

Please comment :) Thank you..