Chapter 7

18 Years Old Mother

Chapter 7

 

“Lee Seo Yeon?” The clinic helper called. Seo Yeon quickly stood up and went inside the room.

“So, how can I help you Miss Lee?” the doctor asked when she first sat down on the chair in front him.

“Is there a medicine to slowdown pregnancy growth?”

“What?” the doctor asked her to repeat.

“Medicine to slowdown pregnancy growth. That will…”

“Yes.” The doctor nodded. “How long you want to slow it down?”

“Not too long. At least until this summer.”

“Okay. We will give you enough supply for it and do you need a swathe?”

“What is that?” Seo Yeon asked.

“It will prevent your growing stomach be seen.” Seo Yeon nodded her head. “Sure.”

“Okay, you should wait outside until the nurse called you.” Seo Yeon stood up before bowed at the doctor and walked outside. Seo Yeon sat down at the armchair to wait for the nurse. She looked around to find some pregnant woman here and there beside their husband or family members and seeing that making she suddenly had the urge to cry.

I am the only one that alone in this hard situation…

She started to remember when the first time she and Ji Min met and date everything was fine and beautiful. She felt everything was just perfect as long as Ji Min was beside her but now? Where is him? When everything started to become messy and he just go like that.

Leaving me behind like this…

“Lee Seo Yeon-sshi?” Seo Yeon quickly went to the counter and got her medicine and her things. After she paid the bill she wore sunglasses and walked out. She used a scarf around her neck to cover her lower face. She carefully walked out from the clinic while anxiously looked around her. Afraid if she met any of her friends from school. Without she realized someone was eyeing her…

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Seo Yeon went inside the public toilet at the rest stop and quickly locked herself in a toilet. She took off her sunglasses, scarf and shirt. She began to wrap her stomach with a long bandage before wore a swathe that woman used to slimmed their body. After finished, Seo Yeon quickly walked out to the sink and washed her hands as if she’d done with her business while looked around worriedly. There wasn’t nobody but she ccant help bu to felt worried about it. she had to admit that she was afraid right now. What if someone sees her now? They wouldn’t just let her go without any proper explanation.

 

Seo Yeon looked to her reflection in the mirror and her gaze stopped at her tummy.

It looked fine.

It don’t seem like she was pregnant. She forced herself to smile and looked like she was just okay. She nodded a bit, as if she just got a new reason to continue her life. She wore her scarf but not her sunglasses she walked out from the toilet and decided to go home.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

“Oh, you’re home?” Min Hyuk asked when she saw Seo Yeon at the door. Seo Yeon smiled happily as she nodded her head. Min Hyuk continued to wash the dishes at the sink.

“Oppa!” She exclaimed happily and hugged him from behind.

“Hey, what are you so happy about?” Min Hyuk asked. “You looked different from just now.” Min Hyuk stated.

“I’m just happy. Nothing more or less.” She hugged him even tighter.

“You’re having bipolar disorder, don’t you?” Min Hyuk teased.

“Oppa!” Seo Yeon pouted as she loosen her hug. Min Hyuk turned at her sister before pinched her cheeks.

“See? You’re in mood swing!” Min Hyuk joked even more. Seo Yeon pouted cutely and she stomped her feet.

“Oppa!” Min Hyuk laughed at his sister’s childish act. Seo Yeon ran upstairs and Min Hyuk ran after her. This is their family. Only the both of them. She needs Min Hyuk and Min Hyuk needs her too. At the thought of that, she promised herself that everything will just follow the way she wanted. Min Hyuk wouldn’t know about her pregnancy. Never.

 

But she never thought that… no matter how many efforts she gave to cover her secret…

The truth will be soon reveal…