Safe Flight

Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were packing up when you heard a knock on your door. "Come on" You casually said. L.Joe walked in.

"Hey oppa!" You looked at him and continued to pack. He leaned against the wall and folded his arm. 

"So you're going to Japan, eh?" You nodded without looking at him.

"Do you HAVE to go?" L.Joe asked. You stopped packing and faced him. "Yes. I HAVE to go. I'll be back soon.." *Hopefully*

L.Joe sighed. "Then at least let me bring you to the airport" You were stunned by his words.

"Sorry oppa, my suitcase isn't going to fit on your motocycle" 

"Silly, we can catch a cab to drive both of us"

"There's no need to oppa. I'm coming back anyways. We can call each other" L.Joe hesitated.

"Fine. Be careful though. I expect you to call me every night until you come home" L.Joe warned you.

"Araso!" You went back to packing up and L.Joe left your room.

The next morning you woke up early to head to the airport. L.Joe was already up and made breakfast for you. You happily ate it and when it was time for you to go, you hugged him.

"I'll miss you oppa! I'll come home as soon as I can! Don't get into trouble!" He laughed at you. "Same with you! Remember to call me!" You giggled and waved goodbye.

At the airport, you met up with your manager and he helped you check your luggage in. DBSK was already waiting for their flight. *Looks like I'm going to be with them*

You walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter