Forgiven

Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe ran to catch up to you. He grabbed your wrist.

"~~~~~~! Wait! I'm sorry!" You ignored him.

"~~~~~! I won't fight them again, not without your permission at least" You stopped walking.

"Promise me?" "

I promise"

"Why did you fight BEAST anyways?"

L.Joe hesitated. "They were calling Teen Top the weakest group and they were talking dirty about you"

Your heart softened. "So, you were defending Teen Top and me?" L.Joe scratched the back of his head. "Yeah.."

Then you lighlty smacked him on his forehead. "Don't be so silly. Why do you care what others say?" 

"They were talking dirty about you!"

"Aigo, just let it go next time. it doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother you"

Your phone began to ring. 

"Yobosaeyo?"

"YAH! ~~~~~~~! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Your manager shouted through the phone.

"I'm so sorry! I'll come back right now!" You hung up.

"I have to go now before i get fired. Don't get into another fight with BEAST!" You warned. L.Joe nodded and yoiu said bye. You jumped onto your motocycle and hurried back to the photoshoot. 

You entered the building and everyone was wating for you.

"~~~~~~! Why are you so dirty? Did you get into a fight? You know it's not good for your image if pictures get leaked!" Your manager nagged. 

"I'm really sorry!" You quickly ran to the dressing room to get ready for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter