Please...forgive me...

Opposites attract

I made him cry? Or maybe it wasn't me. Maybe he's crying because someone said something about...about his dead cat! Dead cat? Jeez Jihoon, Soonyoung doesn't even have a cat. It's deffinatly me. I defiantly made him cry. What am I supposed to do though? If I help him he might try something but if I leave him...ah jeez I'm too kind for my own good. 

"S-Soonyoung?" I said while knocking on Soonyoungs door. 

"Go away" He was sniffling so I couldn't tell he was still crying. What now? 

"Umm it's me...J-Jihoon..." after saying that all I heard was silence. Then quiet footsteps walking towards the door as slow as possible. What now? Do I apologise? Smile? Hug him? Comfort him?

"what do you want?!" He practacly shouted at me when opening the door. 

"I-I-i don't know..." I looked at the ground from embarressment. I didn't think he would actually open the door. 

"Then get lost!" He tried to slam the door shut but I put my foot in the way. 

"Ow....anyway, I'm sorry if...ya know..." he looked at me confused. 

"No I don't know"

"I'm sorry if I made you cry. I didn't think that I was so harsh with what I said. I understand if you hate me" I bowed my head to him and went to leave but Soonyoung grabbed my arm and pulled me in the room hugging me. 

"Idiot. I couldn't hate you if I tried" He held me close and rested his chin on my head. "And that kiss...t-to me it was real..." Soonyoung pulled away and lay on his bed. His back facing me. "You can leave now. I want to get some rest." 

"O-of course" I bowed my head once again and walked out. I leaned against the door and slid into a sitting possion. 

"It was real?"