Chapter 4: My life is a beauty (I)

(I) Fly High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aye there’s our speaker” Iseul linked arms with Taerin who came out of the hall.

“Shush you, well we get to go home early, you wanna go somewhere?” Taerin asked Iseul.

“Your house? We don’t have any homework, so we can chill for once and maybe bake. We still need to try that brownie recipe” Iseul suggested and Taerin smiled at the thought of brownies.

“Call, let me just message Seokjin and Taehyung oppa that we’ll be waiting at the gates” Taerin told Iseul getting her phone out and opened the group chat with her brother and her cousin.

 

#kimgoals

rinrin: We have early dismissal, if it’s alright Iseul’s going to come over to our house meaning that Jin oppa has to drive her as well. We’ll be waiting at the front gates

taetae: all g

pinkjin: no worries. Taehyung focus on class. I know you’re in maths.

taetae: no i'm not

pinkjin: I can see you through my school library tae

taetae: oh crap wtf

pinkjin: TAE STOP MAKING FACES. FOCUS ON CLASS.

 

Taerin locked her phone and shook her head “Stupid Kim brother and cousin”.

Iseul laughed and Taerin tightened arms with Iseul and walked to the front gates to lean on the wall chatting away and waving goodbye at those who came out.

“Seokjin oppa should drive in soon since he probably finished now. Just have to wait for Tae” Taerin said checking the time on her phone, just as she looked up, a car drove into the school, “there we go”.

Taerin and Iseul walked up to the parked car and saw Seokjin inside with Yujin. Taerin opened the door and let Iseul enter in first.

“Annyeonghaseyo Seokjin sunbaenim, Yujin sunbaenim. Thank you for driving me to Rin’s house” Iseul spoke up first.

“Hey Seul” Seokjin replied.

“Hi Seul! Don’t be so formal with us, call us unni and oppa!” Yujin greeted Iseul.

“Hey unni and oppa, thanks as always” Taerin closed the door and sat down in the middle.

“Hey Rin” both of them greet at the same time.

The four of them waited for Taehyung to come down but in the meantime they ad some small talk.

“So Rin, heard you spoke in the year meeting” Seokjin said.

“Wait, how’d you know?” Taerin gasped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter