Star

Sweet Escape

**In Woollim Ent. Building**

"No.. the boys can't go back yet. We already told the korean media they are somewhere in Busan and they will be staying for whole four months." the CEO said to Jung Ryul. "They still have two months."

"I.. understand." Jung Ryul bowed.

"Why do you want them to work now? You were the one who suggested this vacation but then you suddenly change your mind like a girl."

***

**Min Young's Residence**

Jung Ryul arrived  by evening already so he saw them all in the bedroom. He saw that Min Young sleeps beside the boys already. At that moment, Min young is playing Baui Baui Bo with Sungyeol and Sungjong. He also saw how INFINITE can transform into totally child-like people anytime they want.

Out of nowhere, Woohyun suddenly carried Min young and said, "MiN YOUNG-iH go to SLEEP!!!!!" Jung Ryul was alarmed by Woohyun's sudden actions.

"Yah! Put her down!" he angrily said, Minfinite were terrified with his voice, Woohyun put Min Young down and he sat down on the bed. Same as Min Young and the others stayed where they are, behaved. "Starting tonight, all the boys will sleep in the other room."

"Wae?" Min young asked. "Everyone is fine here and they aren't doing anything.. wrong."

"You're a girl.. A teenager.. Min Young, a girl and seven boys in oe room is not good to hear, specially when you don't even have a blood relation."

Min Young smirked. "Eomma called you.."

He nodded even though Min Young's mom didn't do it. Infinite laughed and shouted. "Finally we won't hear Min Young's loud snore!"

Min Young pouted. "It's not me! It's L oppa!!"

"Yah, I sleep with them for a long time and they know I'm not snoring. Seriously, you always move and snore alot every night."

Min Young made a mehrong over L.

***

**12 midnight**

Min Young went to the balcony of her room because she can't sleep. She, and either L or Woohyun sleeps every midnight because of useless chatting and fighting (which L and Min Young usually do.)

"Can't sleep?" a voice beside her said which made her jump. When she turned, it was L from the window of the next room to hers.

"Uwwa~ you scared for real." she said. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"I was about to, when I heard your clumsy footsteps." L smirked.

"Ugh. Go to sleep." Min Young turned back.

L leaned on the window, "The sky has alot of starts tonight."

"It's already morning." Min Young turned to him with a giggle. L gave her a glare.

"You know," Min Young looked up. "My mom and dad told me that when the dark sky has millions and billions of stars, it's your chance for you to wish."

"And you'll have to do it with someone, opposite to your gender." L added.

"How'd you know that?"

"I watched it once in a drama." L replied.

"Ah.. SO it only means not all dramas are made from the writer's imagination. It can be real eventually."

"Have you tried wishing?"

"Ani~~"

"Then its your chance to wish.. I'm here.." L smiled. Min Young's heart thumped.

She closed her eyes and said, "Please help my heart to know what's not to do.. And what is best to do."

L made a confused look. "What's wrong with your heart?"

"My heart feels confused with alot of things." Min Young smiled. "Your turn."

L just stared at the dark sky and said. "I forgot to tell you. your wishes has to have some connection.. So, my wish is.. Let me help Min Young with her problem. I want to know why is she confused.."

Min Young's heart beat even more.. And even though it was a very cold night, her cheeks were heating up. "Ah.. I guess I'd go to sleep."

She run inside her room and lie on her bed, covering her face with pillow. "UWAA!! WISHING ON STARS DOESN'T SEEM TO HELP ME!! STupid! You should've just wish another thing!!!"

L stayed staring at the sky and said, "My heart is confused.. Tell me what to do and what not to do.. Min Young.."

*******************************************

hehe Hi! update again.. hehe.. about my POLL..

**I won't change my fanfic's title.. hehe..

**I will finish my two fanfics before I start with my Block B fanfic..

Actually I should be doing Block B fanfic forst before this fanfic.. But INFINITE's characteristics fit my storyline.. Hehe anyway, about Block B.. Uwwa!! Can't you see how hot U-Kwon is? oh sorry.. /fangirling 

Hehe but Seriously my bias is no other than B-BOMB.. haha.

OH! I can't update tomorrow, on the other day, and the day after tomorrow. It's because we are having our monthly finals.. Hehe what I mean is it's our monthly exams for the last school term. LOL! 2 more months and school's over! But then I'd still have to go schooling.. Hehe to those who live in Philippines.  I am taking UPCAT Review for UPCAT.. haha it's about my college life.. haha.. If you want to ask more about it. feel free to ask me.. :D HMM..

AND!!

 WoohyunAegyo.jpg

It's Woohyun's birthday on 8th of February!! :D and... I have been watching Love Chaser because of that.. I should be watching MNet Scandal but I like Love Chaser more.. :))

TEENTOP won #1 in Inkigayo for the 2nd time!! Hehe~ and...

tumblr_lu08y1tLJP1qc32n5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lwzswj0qJR1r1ex9vo6_r2_250.gif

Daddy L!!! haha~ one more.. just one more... hehe

tumblr_lsrbxhKu1q1r2grkjo2_250.jpg

You know her? Hehe.. You should!! haha.. She's going to be in the next chapter!!

OKAY WAIT THERE'S MORE.. 

Haha.. Just want to show you my work.. workplace.. hehe I've been studying for exams but I have been using my notebook where I put my fanfic drafts as a notebooks where I write my reviewers.. haha.. silly girl..

Image04482.jpg

hehe.. as you see that's THE NOTEBOOK where I out my drafts.. and that sprayed part was probably sprayed on purpose because.. That is the next chapter.. Haha.. But if you want to see my handwriting.. here is the previous chapter.. Hehe I usually don't follow the things I write when updating.. Sometimes I tend to change it.. Haha~

Image0449.jpg

heck.. I did alot on the author's note than the update.. BYEii!! :D

Till next update!

 

 

irish_16