Manager's Instincts

Sweet Escape

In the whole two months, Min Young has finally become closer with Infinite. She has become that naughty younger sister of every oppa. The onlt thing that differ is that Infinite can't help but fall for it. ^^

It's a different situation for L and Woohyun which was noticed by their manager, Jung Ryul.

**In The Kitchen**

Min Young was making pancakes for JungRyul when Woohyun arrived, "I want one too.."

"5 USD for non-VIPs." Min Young smirked as she mixed the pancake mix in a bowl.

"Jinjja?" Woohyun said as he get pancake mix using his finger on the bowl and put it on Min Young's cheeks.

"Aaacck! You want fight? I'll give you one then!" Min Young shouted as she put the spoon on Woohyun's nose.

Laughter and shouts were heard from the kitchen. Jungryul who is in the living room with the rest of the boys asked, "Are they okay there?"

"It's normal for us. Min Young's like our little sister so we probabaly play with her like a child." Sunggyu said.

"We were like that everyday.." Sungyeol added.

Min Young run to the living room and placed the pancakes on the table in front of INFINITE's manager. "Ahjussi.. I know you want chocolate pancakes but Woohyun oppa played with it."

When they looked at Woohyun and Min Young, they saw that their clothes and faces were full of chocolate.

***

**In The Garden**

Min Young was playing her guitar when L get it without any permission. "Yah!"

"Wae?" L glared at Min Young.

"That's my..." Min Young weakly gave up over L. L sat beside her and started to play the guitar. The manager noticed how Min Young smiled as L sings while playing the guitar.

***

Min Young and Jungryul went to the front part the house (probably where the gate was). He was about to leave but after he talked to Min Young.

"Do you like L?"

Min Young's eyes widened. "What kind of question is that ahjussi?"

"What about Woohyun?"

Min Young paused for awhile. "I like both them. They are sweet and cool."

"One of them planning to court you?"

"I don't know. But.. I don't know.." Min Young sighed. "I don't care for now. They are my friends so I am just happy having them in company."

"Just remember what I told you.."

"Ye." Min Young's face suddenly became sad. "I can't fall in love.. with one of them.."

***

**In The Balcony**

Min Young blankly looked at the sky. 'I hope they'll plan to leave soon..' she thought. 'Because if they still won't, I probably can't find my way to escape my feelings.. the real ones.. Woohyun oppa is seriously a sweet guy but I guess. It's way different when we'll talk about L. L oppa.. he is.. Oh no.. Now I should figure something to stop.. Aaah! Kang Min Young you're definitely not inlove.. right?'-

**************************

a short and boring update.. hope you like it though...

by the way.. Please answer my poll~ thanks!

 

 

 

 

irish_16