Skipping Classes

Sweet Escape

"The next thing I knew was that everyone knows my name because of INFINITE. They knew I was a 'friend' of them. It feels.. cool? But dusgusting at the same time. The feeling that I have to answer all their questions is really disgusting. For the first week I have been feeling bored and my life seem to be stuck with INFINITE. And I can't let that happen. No way!

So my plan is... to escape! No one should know that."

"I'm a member of INFINITE. Why are you telling me this?" Sungyeol asked Min Young.

"Because I know you'll help me escape." Min Young glared. "But of course you'll have to cover up for me. You know I have been hating this life you guys made for me."

Sungyeol, who is thinking very deeply thought of an idea that he will not tell Min Young. "Okay, someone will help you get out of here. Later at lunch, wait on the school gate, okay?"

"Who's gonna help me?" Min Young asked.

"Just wait and see." He giggled.

 

***

 

**Lunch TIme**

**School gate**

Just what Sungyeol said, Min Young waited for that someone who will help her escape. 

"Goodness, what took that person so long for me to wait like this?" Min Young murmurs as she looks at her watch. "I'm like waiting forever!"

"Sorry for waiting." the guy said. When Min Young turned, she was shocked to see who it was.

"L?" she blurted. "You?!"

"Wae? What's wrong?"

"D.. Did Sungyeol oppa just.. just.. pushed you to.."

"No~" L said as he started to walk out. "Aren't you going to walk?"

MIn Young quietly followed. "But why you?"

"No one wants to escape." L started. "I want to escape because I am feeling so bored in school."

Min Young was 2 feet away from L, it was obviously an awkward scene for the two.

"Would you mind to move closer to me?" L asked, pulling Min Young to her. "You seem to change your attitude after the day we left huh."

"It's just awkward to be with someone that everyone knows."

"It's not like I didn't do this before?" L smiled. Min Young's heart began to beat faster.

***

All they did was walk and walk. L was wearing specs and a cap for people not to notice him. Min Young on the other hand, was just watching him as he looks around, and then looks away whenever L notices her looking at him. L just laughed.

While walking.. someone suddenly held Min Young's wrist. When she turnes, she saw Woohyun, fanninf himself.

L was shocked upong seeing him. "Hyung, why are you here?"

**************************

finally get to update after the aff crash.. I reapeated the chapter and changed few.. hmm.. since i don't have classes.. oh yeah i still have just.. half day. :) i'll try to update again.. everyday. :)

comments please.. :)