Love Triangle

Sweet Escape

"Woohyun hyung, what are you doing here?" L asked.

"I'm here to go with the two of you." he replied. "Dismissal was early so I decided to follow you.. Is it okay?"

Min Young looked at L, then turned back to Woohyun. "Ne."

**FLASKBACK**

"No one wants to go?" Sungyeol asked. "Min Young will go alone then."

Woohyun was about to raise his hand when L suddenly said, "I'll go with her then."

Sungyeol smiled. "Aish.. I knew it.. I knew you would be the one to go with her!"

"What about Woohyun hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Huh?" Woohyun asked innocently. "No.. I don't.."

***

'I can't let the two go alone again.' Woohyun thought as he walks on the hallway. He suddenly saw the fire alarm and thought of an idea. He walked in front of it and pressed the button. Everyone went wild.

**End of Flashback**

While Woohyun and Min Young were enjoying the escape, L was just behind them, watching. He thought, 'Woohyun hyung should've told me he's coming. So that I won't get left behind.. >.<'

"L oppa!" Min Young run to him and gave him a cup of ice cream. "Eat that, okay?"

All afternoon only Wooyhyun and Min Young were enjoying. When the night came, the three decied to go in a park. Woohyun volunteered to buy coffee so Min Young and L were the ones left.

"You're bored." Min YOung said. "It's obvious."

"Me?" L asked.

"Is there other person I'm talking to?" Min YOung smirked.

"The two of you left me behind."

"Aww.. So cute." Min Young pinched L's cheeks. "Do an aegyo for me.."

"Do what?" L asked in shock.

"AEGYO!"

"Why should I?" L smirked.

"A fan's request!"

"You're crazy." L sighed.

"What do you call yourself then?" Min YOung asked. "Just do it!"

"I don't like to.. Okay? Stop whining or I'll--"

"You'll what kiss me?"

"I was about to say leave you.." L turned to her. "You're trying my patience huh."

"Ye.." Min YOung stuck her tongue out.

L suddenly kissed Min Young's cheek. Min Young's eyes widened. L just leaned on the chair where he was sitting.

Min Young spoke. "What were you thinking?"

"Molla."

"Close your eyes."

"Wae? Are you going to kiss me back?" L asked like a child.

"Yah! Just do it!!" 

L closed his eyes.

"I haven't tried this but.. My mom told me when she's confused, she tend to close her eyes and then, that's the time when she finally realize what she really feel."

"How does that connect to me?" L asked Min Young.

"What I'm trying to say is..." Min Young poked L's nose. "Try figuring out why did you kissed me! It was just a joke you know? You're the first guy who did that to me and I can't let that happen to me just like that!!"

L slowly opened his eyes and turned to Min Young, he looked at her eyes directly. "It's because I like you.."

Min Young froze.

"Hey." it was Woohyun behind them. He's already there from the moment L kissed Min Young. He just pretended he don't know anything. "The line in the coffee shop was so long. Here."

Min Young took her coffee same as L. Min Young was between Woohyun and L.

Time to time, Min Young would take glances at L. She would caught him looking at ehr too. Woohyun, on the other hand, was just looking at the two.

****************************

Hi! another update..

 

Hmm.. Last two chapters!! :D :D

But, I'm thinking of adding at least two more chapters because I think it was too short.. the two chapters.. hehe

comment and subscribe.. :D

Oh hey, my birthday is coming up! April 3.. same day for my recognition..

 

Haha.. so proud to tell you I'm the class' top 1.. :))

 

irish_16