Intro

Wings

 

 

 

 

 

~ He sits calmly before he fortune teller, hands clenched beneath the table in anticipation, one hand flying up to shove his orange tinted bangs aside. The woman across from him is interesting to say the least: she seems older, vibrant red which has obviously been dyed, a black silk chocker adorning her neck, along with a high collared dress shirt. He swallows as the woman known as Hwasa, the fortune teller, lays a card down with closed eyes. Hoseok watches in anxiety as the car is flipped over, followed by the surprised voice of Hwasa "the demon." ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud growl resonates through the halls and rooms, a single pair of eyes snapping open as a familiar and sinister voice commands him from within his own mind "go." The one word is enough, he knows what the command holds, it's time to venture up to the mortal world for some fun. It's been a while since he's gone out, having been reprimanded for a previous incident. After over one hundred years of sleeping and boredom he's finally been cleared to resume what he's always done best: killing humans, and stealing their souls. A smirk graces his lips, eyes darkening in an instant as his long dark tail whips happily behind him, grand black wings sprouting forth from his shoulders and a dark chuckle leaves him. He reaches a hand upwards, claw-like fingernails scratching his blonde haired head and small black horns before spreading his wings and leaping into the air. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Hoseok's eyes widen "the demon? What does that mean?" Hwasa raises a hand to silence the customer, laying another card down, face up "the Angel." ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His ears perk up upon hearing a certain name among the quiet chatter around him. He rushes over to one his friends, the shorter grey haired man turns to him "Jin? What's wrong?" The pink haired man's eyes narrow, frowning "I heard you mention a certain someone on the other side.." The shorter's eyes widen slightly, instantly grabbing Jins arm and tugging him over to a secluded area with a shushed whisper "I heard that V is back." Jins eyes widen, sighing "that's what I was afraid of. Didn't IT learn its lesson last time?! Jimin I have to do something, he's going to start a war..." Jimin shakes his head, worried "don't call him an it, he's a person, or at least he was at some point. Look you can't get involved without His permission and you know it.." The two stand in silence, both weighing each other's words to determine what to do next. Jin ruffles his hair with a huff "God wants to keep the peace. I'll talk to Him, and as for you- demon lover, mind your own business." Jimin glares, though he really resembles a non threatening pup, and mumbles "I don't love them. I just don't appreciate you referring to them as its. They were just like us before death, we all used to be human. Good luck Jin." The older sighs inwardly, slightly regretting his harsh words but waves Jimin off nonetheless before turning and walking away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ Hwasa silently lays a card down, face up as well, before finally elaborating on what the cards mean "the fool. Hoseok, right?" The customer nods, nervousness pooling in his stomach "Y-Yeah that's right..." Having learned his lesson earlier, Hoseok remains silent and instead waits for the teller to explain. Hwasa opens her eyes, pointing to 'the fool' card with a solemn expression "I see a great turmoil in your future, you will come face to face with a great evil, and also a great pure thing. You will fight the two, in order to keep your very soul and existence. A great battle approaches you." Hoseok clasps his hands together underneath the table, eyebrows furrowed in thought while nervous sweat drips down his brow "is... There anything I can do to stop this?" Hwasa shakes her head, frown evident in near pity for the fate awaiting Hoseok "I'm afraid not. One cannot change his fate, but I do wish you the very best of luck." ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The gears of fate are now shoved into motion, a demon, an angel, and a human shall all fight a battle of wits, manipulation, trickery, and betrayal in order to gain one thing. 

 

 

Jung Hoseok.