Uh Oh

Hope is a Dream that doesn't sleep.......right?

Kibum’s POV

 

Oh… Kibum.. you’re awake… Are you hungry?

Siwon said as he went inside the room and greeted me with a smile..

 

Ani.. Just water will do..

My voice went hoarsely. My throat was aching because it was dry from all the sleeping.

 

Siwon smiled as he put a newly rolled newspaper by the chair near my bed and aimed to get water by the table.

As he was doing so, I grabbed the newspaper to read, The front page caught me as soon as I saw something familiar in the photo.

 

S-Siwon-ah… M-mwoya.. What is this..?

 

I said pointing at the picture, he brought my water and gave it to me while taking the newspaper in the process. His eyes widened as he looked closely at the photo. So I was right.. it was him.

 

~*~*~*~

No One’s POV

 

Yah! Why aren’t you answering my question?!Kibum said, a bit tight with his voice.

 

It’s Ryeowook right? And that guy is Kyuhyun right? Why is he with Kyuhyun?! Are they dating?!

He glared.

 

I know you know something Siwon..

 

Well---

 

ANNYEONG HASEYO SIWON HYUNG! KIBUM HYUNG! I brought fruits for you!!

 

Ryeowook suddenly entered with bags on his hands and a smiling face.

 

Siwon hissed a low “aish” and approached Ryeowook. He saw someone right by the door, he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head hopelessly. Ryeowook looked at him curiously.

 

Yah.. When are you going to tell me?

Kibum’s angry voice went. He looked at Siwon then Ryeowook.

 

T-tell you what…hyung..?He looked down and saw the newspaper and saw their faces on the front page. He looked at Siwon and Siwon gave him a he-already-knows look.

 

O-oh…. That…

 

I thought you hated that guy. Kibum partly yelled, partly said, he was gripping the blanket making it wrinkled.

 

H-hyung… You see—

 

You fell for him! What.. you’re easy to get? I didn’t raise you to be like that.. I’m very very disappointed..!!


B-but hyung-

 

Kibum-ah.. Let him explain first.. I’m sure there’s a good reason behind.Siwon said as he enveloped Ryeowook in a hug.

 

Hyung.. I got worried when you were sick. We didn’t have any money for your operation! I can’t only let S-siwon hyung do all the work..

 

Don’t you have brain? You should’ve sold anything from the house!

 

Ryeowook shook when his tears started flowing, thinking of the past incidents.

 

H-hyung.. I was cooking that time when.. Siwon hyung called me.. I..I forgot to turn off the stove and—

 

You burnt the HOUSE?!Kibum looked at him unbelievably and scoffed.

 

Tch. You’re 21 for goodness sake. Don’t you even know how to take care of the house?! How could you be so… STUPID!

 

Ryeowook kept on crying and flinching everytime Kibum yells.

 

Y-yah.. Kibum-ah.. Don’t shout at Ryeowook… You’re going to far-

 

Then?? What’s the connection with this Kyuhyun guy? What came to that narrow mind of yours that you dated a guy who humiliated you in front of the public?!

 

Ryeowook was unable to explain because of crying.

 

Yah.. Stop this already.. let’s do this tomorrow..

 

NO! Let’s finish this now!! Stay away from this Siwon! You keep on saving him that’s why he grew up like a brat!

Kibum said while glaring and pointing at Siwon.

 

Hyung.. I was just paid to act as his boyfriend… b-because of that.. I was able to pay for your operation… you could’ve died if you didn’t get one…

 

Hell! You should’ve let me die!

 

Hyung!

Yah! Michyeoseo?! You’re the only family of Ryeowook left!

 

I’m tired of him already! I’d rather die instead of living with that… that worthless guy!

Kibum said hissing, looking at Ryeowook.

 

YAH! Kibum-ah! Do you know what you’re saying right now?! How can you say that to him?! What happened to the Kibum I know?!

Siwon snapped and went to Kibum. He was about to grip his shirt but stopped halfway when he realized that he’s still not okay.

 

I don’t want to see that worthless guy again!

 

 

Yah! Are you nuts?!

 

A voice went through the room. Kibum furrowed his eyebrows as he saw someone approaching him. Siwon was about to stop him but Kibum pulled Siwon back, letting Kyuhyun come to him. Ryeowook held Kyuhyun’s elbow trying to stop him but Kyuhyun swept his hands away.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t take it anymore.. He was by the door the whole time and hearing those things coming exactly from Ryeowook’s hyung.. it was painful… not also for Ryeowook but for him too.

 

Maybe you should tell your doctor to have your brain checked-up… It may have damage in it..

 

How dare you come in here?

 

I have the right to do so.. I mean.. I’m the reason why this is happening right?

 

Tch. And you still have the guts to do so.

 

Ne. One thing.. Wanna die? How about thinking about Ryeowook..  Hey.. “HYUNG” I know you’re only blinded by your anger..

 

K-kyuhyun… enough..

 

Why don’t you try to calm down… And think about all the things you’ve said.. We’ll visit some other time.. When you had your brain checked up..

 

Kyuhyun said as he bowed and left, holding hands with Ryeowook.

 

~*~*~*~

 

R-Ryeowook-ah.. Please stop crying—

 

Kibum hyung never scold me like that before..

 

Ryeowook said. His eyes all red from crying. Kyuhyun sighed and motioned to move closer to Ryeowook. He slung his arm around Ryeowook’s shoulders and lightly hugged him.

 

Ryeowook-ah.. Don’t worry.. It’ll be temporary.. I’m sure.. He’ll rethink of all the things he has been saying.. Please stop crying.

 

Ryeowook heaved a deep breath before slowly calming down, he slowly backed away and looked straight at the street, so as Kyuhyun.

 

 

Ryeowook-ah… I.. have schedules right now.. I’ll.. head you home..Kyuhyun said breaking the silence between them.

 

Ani… I don’t want to Kyu.. I don’t want to be alone right now.. Jebal..

 

 

Kyuhyun looked into Ryeowook’s eyes and heaved a deep sigh..

 

Arasseo.. But let us play a game..

 

A… Game?Ryeowook said raising one of his eyebrows.

 

Yes! A game!Kyuhyun nodded while smiling.

If I saw you laugh at the studio then you’ll need to fulfill my wish..

 

And if I didn’t?

 

Well.. I need to fulfill your wish.. Kyuhyun said smiling.

Are you game?

 

Ryeowook nodded and smiled.

 

Let’s go then! I’ll introduce you to someone.. I’m sure you’re going to laugh when you know them. ^^

=super junior=

 

I wonder.. What does Kyuhyun have in mind..?