The Comedic Duo

Hope is a Dream that doesn't sleep.......right?

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook arrived at a studio. There were many fans at the entrance but the security blocked them. Some were lucky enough to be approached by Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Omo.. Oppa… It seems like Ryeowook oppa cried.. What happened to him??A fan said while I was giving her an autograph. I looked at Ryeowook and saw him looking down.. He must be shy..

 

Oppa.. Did the both of you fight?Said another one. I smiled and held Ryeowook’s hands.

 

Then he wouldn’t be here… right?

The girl nodded slowly. I smiled a bit and continued walking inside the studio still holding Ryeowook’s hand. By and By I would ask him if he’s alright then he’ll answer me with just a nod.

 

OH! Kyuhyun-ah! You’re here!! A guy said as he approached me. I smiled and waved at the both of them.

 

Annyeong Hyung!

 

Omo! Did you boyfriend cry?

 

Long story.. But we didn’t fight.. We’ll never fight..I said as I hugged Ryeowook from the side. He smiled reassuringly.

 

Such a cute couple!

Ryeowook smiled as soon as he remembered the blonde haired guy.

 

Ah ne! I forgot to introduce you! Anyways! This light haired guy is Leeteuk! And this blonde haired one well you saw him last time.. but didn’t get to know him.. He is Eunhyuk!I said pointing at them as I introduce.

 

Ne.. it’s great to see someone really cares for this hard headed evil guy.Leeteuk said as both him and Eunhyuk started chuckling.

 

PLEASE BE READY WE’LL START IN 5 MINUTES!

 I guided Ryeowook to sit down near manager and ensured that he was comfortable.

 

Ryeowook’s POV

 

Just stay here and listen while I’m inside arasseo?

 

I nodded in response. He smiled as he went inside this glass covered room with the two guys a while ago. The red light beamed and the words ON AIR came out. And that’s when Leeteuk started talking.

 

No One’s POV

 

Annyeong Haseyo! You’re listening to SUKIRA! Kiss The Radio! This is your DJ.. DJ Teuk and DJ Hyuk!!Both of them said as energetic as they can be.

 

Nae salmi haru haru kkumeul kkuneun geotcheoreom
Neowa hamkke majubomyeo saranghal su itdamyeon
Dasi ireoseolgeoya
..

 

Ahh Ahh! Eunhyuk-ah! Why are you singing that song?

 

Ahh.. it’s because that song has a relation to our guest today!

 

Ah.. Let’s make the listeners guess it!!

 

He’s a great actor!

 

 And his voice can melt the coldest of hearts!

 

Most of all… he’s loved by everybody! Can you guys guess it?

 

Without further much ado. Let us all welcome! The singing Kyu!

 

D’ Artagnan in the musical The Three Musketeers..

 

MR. CHO KYUHYUN.

 

All of them applauded and Kyuhyun smiled to the camera while introducing his self.

 

 

Ahh.. Kyuhyun-shi seems to be changed. He looks good today..

 

Ne! Ne! He wasn’t the same Evil Kyuhyun we used to know..

 

Kyuhyun laughed at the statement.

 

Ne. oh before we start let us say Hi! To our visitor today.. whom I believe is the reason why Kyuhyun-ah is different today..

 

Ah ne let say Hi to Kyuhyun’s boyfriend whom was watching by the window glass. Annyeong Haseyo Ryeowook-shi!

 

Ryeowook smiled and waved a bit, and soon off they started to get busy with their talking. Sometime during break time, Kyuhyun would look at Ryeowook and mouth an ‘ARE YOU OKAY?’ at him. Ryeowook would just smile and nod his head. Then Kyuhyun would end up smiling.

After a while…

 

Ahh.. This is sad..

Ne. Before we end SUKIRA, I’m sure all listeners and viewers are anticipating this..

 

For our last song.. HWa! This will be sung by our guest today! So now let us listen to Kyuhyun to sing Hope is a Dream that Doesn’t sleep..

 

Kyuhyun smiled and stood up, He started singing and went to Eunhyuk for some reason… he must’ve seen Ryeowook recording and was attempting to make him jealous but nahh.. Ryeowook wasn’t even a bit jealous…………… right??

 

~~After SUKIRA~~

Ryeowook was inside the car. He was looking at Kyuhyun whom was talking to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk outside. Ryeowook couldn’t figure out what was it. When he was about to roll the window down, they separated ways. Kyuhyun went inside the car while EunTeuk went inside a van.

 

Yah.. kyuhyun.. you didn’t make me laugh.. so you have to—

 

Oh that wasn’t it..

 

Eh? What do you mean..?

 

Kyuhyun just smirked and drove off to somewhat another building with fans outside BUT they’re not his fans. He dragged Ryeowook inside a brightly set up studio.

 

Kyuhyun brought Ryeowook at Eunhyuk and Leeteuk’s taping at a variety show.

 

In the middle of the taping, Kyuhyun would glance at Ryeowook but Ryeowook wouldn’t catch it..

 

What do you keep on looking at?

Ryeowook said catching Kyuhyun looking at him this time.

 

You’re still not laughing..

 

Ryeowook just shrugged and averted his gaze to the stage.. where in Eunhyuk was about to dance when a rabbit came out, hopping around but it was no ordinary rabbit. It was huge!

 

Kyuhyun saw Ryeowook smiled. Leeteuk looked at Kyu and Kyu gave him the wink he had been waiting for. While doing body gags, Leeteuk let out his most crazy and infectious laugh.

 

Suddenly the room became a laugh room and because it’s INFECTIOUS ENOUGH, Ryeowook also laughed. Leeteuk looked at Kyu and Kyu gave him a ‘thumbs up’ sign.

 

Kyu looked at Ryeowook and whispered by his ear.

 

Is it really that funny?

Ryeowook whom was holding his stomach from all the laughing… looked at Kyuhyun with jaws dropped..

 

Oh crap..

 

~~KYU AND THE OTHERS ARE AT THE RESTAURANT EATING~~

 

So.. How was the performance?

 

It was.. good.. I laughed a lot.. Ryeowook said smiling as he ate a scoop of rice.

 

To tell you honestly … I wouldn’t do that if Kyuhyun didn’t ask for help..

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat and looked at Leeteuk.

 

He said he wanted you to laugh..

 

Kyuhyun hissed a low aish as he looked at Eunhyuk.

 

So I asked—

 

Okay,.. enough with the details..Kyuhyun said as he cut Leeteuk and mouthed him a ‘STOP’. Eunhyuk and Leeteuk just chuckled.

 

Well.. It did work.. I laughed.. Thanks for the effort hyungs..

 

Oh.. I remember.. you need to do this… wish?Eunhyuk said as he was chewing on some food. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook.

 

Ah.. aish..

Yah! You need to do it… you promised!Kyuhyun said as he slammed his chopsticks on the table slightly.

 

Ehhh.. Yah.. Calm down Kyu..Leeteuk said as he looked at Kyuhyun weirdly.

 

Kyuhyun blinked a bit and went back to eating..

 

Don’t worry.. I’ll do it.. Well.. what is it anyways..?

Kyuhyun chewed slowly while thinking of what the wish could be..

 

Well.. I don’t what is it yet… but.. I’ll think of it as soon as possible..

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at each other and snickered. Ryeowook looked at them suspiciously and averted his gaze to Kyuhyun.. whom was in a deep thinking pose…

 

What could he be thinking……

 

= Super Junior=

 

Hmmmm… What was Kyuhyun thinking of anyways..?

 

None of your business :P anyways.. why did you call me here?

 

Well.. I have to tell you something..

 

Hm Okay spill. I am busy playing Starcraft..

 

Well.. lately I have been craving for the same food.. and well..

 

Aaaaaand..? O_o

 

Well..I’m thinking.. I’m…… I’m p—

 

O_O HOLY SHIZZZ?!!! YOU’RE PREGNANT?!!!!!!!!!! NO.. No. NO! That can’t be!!  How can I play my Starcraft if a baby will block my way?!!!! OMIGAWD.THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME… NONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO…

 

Umm Kyu—

 

ITCAN’THAPPENWE’REBOTHGUYS!!THISCAN’TBEREALLYHAPPENING!!I’MSTILLYOUNG!ISTILLWANTTOPLAYMYSTARCRAFTBECAUSESTARCRAFTISMYONLYBABY!!!

 

Kyu you’re over reacting..=_=

 

NO!!IDON’TWANTANOTHERBABY!ONEISENOUGH!!NONONONONONONONONONO

*FLAILSFLAILSFLAILSFLAILS* *PANICPANICPANIC*

*sigh* He’s overreacting yet he doesn’t know what I was about to say.. I just wanted to say that I’m PLANNING on going to the same restaurant with him.. I really liked that food that I was eating and wanted to share it with him but here is Kyuhyun being stupid.. T^T I just wanted to sharewhatiwantwithhimandhereheiscontinuingonpanickingandflailingwithoutevennowingthereason....blablabla..

 

AH.. KyuWook couple is malfunctioning right now.. Please come back next time… when both of them are in good condition.. :DD

 

I LOVE MY STARCRAFT!! TTOTT

~*~*~*~*~*~


(VARIETY SHOW)