Chapter thirty three

Usurping him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter thirty three 

(and now, be blessed with the moment \(°~°)/)

Most people would have gotten goose-bumps by hearing the other's answer, but his face, and whole existence, was too innocent to be a freak's. And he wasn't.

"You..were too pretty, and special, and kind-hearted to me from the beginning. I liked your entire self from the very first moments, and I still love it." He smiled, as cheerfully and toothily as he always does, and as handsome as ever. I grinned back, sheepishly, as I wondered my eyes all over his face in appreciation. His scintillating doe eyes that few raven hairs blocked their view, the sharp nose placed between them, a tad pinkish tint spread over his soft cheeks' skin, and then down to his rosy lips. Why was I keeping staring at them? I didn't know. They were..too catchy, perhaps?

"Hyung, what are you looking at?"

I turned back to reality as I was caught, and it was definitely an unmatchable chance for a tease that the other had. My orbs diverted their direction as I cleared my throat.

"I just b-blanked out.." I cursed the stutter. 'Please, buy it for now, Jungkook, I beg you'

"....By gazing at my mouth?" even more heat dispersed on my face's flesh.

"W-what? N-no I was n-"

 

...

He was kissing me...he stole my first kiss...

He just placed our lips against each other, but then he started moving his own a tad, and I couldn't resist the urge to kiss back. As expected, his lips were as tender  as they appeared to be. What made me melt even more was the way he looked into my eyes. Too seducing. His eyelashes were still wet from the few tears he had shed before, yet I found it somehow y. His gaze was warmer, his hair was messy. The way he moved his lips against mine was making me insane. It was slow, soft, yet felt like a hurricane against my mouth. It was a normal kiss at first, just pressing lips, but then things became a tad more sloppy as he started nibbling on my lower lip, then tried to open my mouth farther by lowering my chin, and his tongue entered my mouth as he tilted his head. I think they call it a frensh kiss? It was..merely amazing, yet I felt a bit dirty when he tangled his tongue with mine. It was too strong for me, for I was weak to go through all of it. I still was not ready, but he kissed me, transferred me to a heaven I never knew could exist. Stop, that is what I wanted to do, but my lips disobeyed, and my tongue protested as it continued its dancing session with Jungkook's.

I felt like I was about to fall to my knees because I literally felt like chocolate, dissolving under a gentle heat, thus I grabbed Jungkook's shoulders for support. He may have taken it as a want to deepen the kiss, because he did kiss me even more rudely. We were already doing it, so it was okay to make a bit more effort and intensify it more, right? I passed my long fingers through his dark locks, making them even more disorganized. After that, the latter lifted my legs and I crossed them bashfully around his torso as he walked towards the couch, his hands gripping the back side of my thighs for more comfort.

He was on top of me several seconds later, hotter than hell's blazes, still my lips while looking the same way into my pupils.

We parted as I backed for a small break, but apparently, he didn't want to separate his lips from my body. He started kissing my cheek instead, then my jaw line, and then it leisurely which made me shiver.

"Hm, you like it hyung, right?" god damn that low voice octave he talked with. A  sassy chuckle left his lips when I looked even more away from him. "You would certainly do. Good."

Did I really enjoy it?..I couldn't deny that I liked it. How could I not when being in contact with such blissful lips and be stared at with such a seductive look? Not to mention his smooth tongue that felt like softened butter running down my skin, leaving its sticky trace on my flesh, making the wet spots a tad colder than they were.

He stopped his actions after that. I didn't know whether I solicited for more of him, but it was enough for me to just look at his head resting serenely on my chest, and to sense his warm body against mine.

I couldn't really distinct whether the boy who was hugging me lazily and looking away from me was the same person that was kissing me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter