Happy together

Once upon in Seoul ~★

Yuri POV

"No and I don't want to oppa... I don't want to leave you ever and don't you ever leave and no I won't reject you. Yes, I would be your girlfriend."

I saw Minho oppa as happy as a little bird full of freedom.

"YAY! Yuri is my girlfriend!" he shouted as he lifted me up.

Well, he is still the childish oppa I know...

"Why don't we eat a little candle light dinner before going back?" he suggested. "Sure, yes oppa."

While these two people are as happy as a lark.... What's happening at the villa ?  

 

Jessica POV

Sighs.. Jonghyun is giving me a cold shoulder for the whole day! What should I do?

"Jonghyun! Look, I am sorry Yuri and you broke up. But I just wanted to tell you I love you alot....Please Jonghyun! You giving me the cold shoulder makes me feel terrible!" I said to Jonghyun as he was reading the magazine

"So? I don't love you so it's a one-sided love. They don't work out." Jonghyun said coldly.

"I just wanted to tell you Jonghyun, I don't need you to love me. You forgiving me is all I need." I said, trying to hold my tears back as they are in the corner of my eye.

I walked away, wanted to just sob in the toilet when Jonghyun hugged me from the back.

"I'm sorry Sica... I know that I love you but I just can't get myself to it." He said, sadness in his words

"It's okay. Just to let you know, I am always here when you need me." I replied, just wanting to leave his arms.

"No, no, NO! I love you Sica, be my girlfriend!" Jonghyun said while he turned me around. "I need you." those words that escaped from his mouth made me melt like chocolate under the sun.

"Yes I would. Just..... forgive me" I said, softening at the back.

"I would forgive you, just promise to never say sorry to me again." he said as he leaned in. His lips touched mine.

"Never again." I said between the kisses but.... the rest of the gang barged in.

"Aish! Get a room! Young Taemin's here!" Key said as he covered Taemin's eyes.

Well, diva umma back again.... :P

 

Author's Note

How's that? Crappy? Idiotic? Sorry but I am trying to end the story fast so I could continue my HIATUS story. If readers of this story wants to read that, I would link it in my last chapter.