Sorry Yul (a.k.a. The misunderstanding)

Once upon in Seoul ~★

Minho POV

What was taking Yuri so long? I asked myself and went outside..... WTH! I saw Jonghyun on top of Yuri. I rushed over and grabbed his collar and punhed him hardly. "Oppa! STOP!" Yuri tried to stop us but was at the avil. I was going to slap Jonghyun HARD when Yuri blocked him. *SMACK!* I looked at my hand. I just slapped the one I love the most, what was I doing? I saw hatred in Yuri's eyes as she looked at me. "S...s....orry Yuri" I stammered. Jonghyun gave me the death glare and walked away, leaving the awkward silence between me and Yuri. I tried to touch her face but she backed off. "Go away. You are not the Choi Minho I once liked, NOT AT ALL! I am moving out tomorrow and you better not look for me!" she yelled at me. I was shocked when she said once liked. ONCE LIKED? ONCE? Not anymore? I am DOOMED! She is moving out and I am still CLUELESS. "Yuri!" I yelled as I ran after her.

Yuri POV

I HATE OPPA! How could he? I ran with all my might, trying to escape from the "stranger". But Minho oppa was running too fast! He caught up and held me by the shoulders. "Yuri, I am sorry, please forgive me! I misunderstood you! And What do you mean ONCE LIKED?" he asked me. "Yeah, so what if I liked you at first but I don't now." I said and I ran back home. I took a glance at oppa before I left and I saw him totally shocked. But who cares?

 

Author's note:

Update for today. Would continue after kayak rowing and bath. Ash confessed! Arghh! If you didn't know what happened, you can find all the information at the previous chapter. So, who should I choose? Broc or Ash? Both are equally good.. ;( AND both confessed.