Our special date part 2

Once upon in Seoul ~★

Yuri POV

It was getting kind of suspicious and all. Minho oppa has been so engrossed with his phone!

I was gonna ask him something when he said......

"Yuri, why don't we go to the beach. Ya' know. It's been a long long time.."  he said and winked at me and pulled me along, not caring whether am I answering him or not.

Minho POV

I am going to reveal to suprise! Squee!

 

A while later when they are reaching the beach...

 

"Oppa, we are reaching aren't we? Faster!"

"No, no, no Yuri.. Close your eyes first." I said to her

"Wae? Quick!" Yuri replied back while she was trying to pull me along.

"No! Yuri close your eyes or else...." I said while I place my hands at her waist, about to start tickling her.

"Aish! Fine!" she closed her eyes while I was trying to find the place where everything was placed.

"Oppa? Are we there yet!?" she said with a little bit of annoyance in her voice.

"We're reaching!" I said, a little fustrated.

We were reaching the place, WOW! I have to say, Jonghyun did a awesome job!

"We're here!" I said as I released her hand and let her free.

"O...oppa... This...i....is b..e...a..utiful.. is this for me?" she stammered as she was memrised by the beauty.

"Yes, it's for you Baby Yul.... Now.. I just want to ask you... Can you and do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked, with hope in my eyes.

She was a little shocked, but regain herself after a while...

After what seemed like eternity, she finally opened

"No and I don't want to oppa...

 

TO BE CONTINUED REALLY QUICKLY...

 

Author's Note

Squee! Cliff hanger... Read the next chappie and you would know did Yuri accept Minho. And, for JongSica lovers, they will have a part in next chappie. Remember to read!