Okay, I do, I do...Wait!...WHAT?!

Please sign my pencil case...It´s about life and death (of my honesty)

AN: Thanks to Hafsa15 for subscribing and the comments

hope it´s soon enough for you^^

kekekeke

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, still there? Well, then stop here, if you don´t want to read about my boring morning.

You didn´t stop...

OK, everything is your fault from now on...

Just kidding^^ Everything´s my own fault...Why did I have to took this challenge... I´m such an idiot...*grrr*

Sorry^^ I was back in my daydreams, I will enlight you as soon as possible.

So, where were we? Umm...Yes, my morning...

As usual:

I closed my window, in fear of Arisa (she´s standing outside, as usual^^), before that I stood up / got up from the floor (you remember that I was lying there because of my bestie), it wasn´t really comfortable there...

The next things I had to do where catch my clothes because they fell down from the highest shelf of my wardrobe...as usual...

After five minutes of catching action, I went in the bathroom...five minutes under the shower, two for making my hair NOT stand up straight, three for dress up in the usual things (jeans, T-shirt, hoodie) and I was ready for another usual school day...

Right now I´m sitting in the cafeteria along with my friends: Arisa(you know her already^^), Bere(named Berenice by her parents, but she doesn´t like this name), Laura( can play the Violin), Lena (talk-active) and Liz + Steve (our personal couple^^ Sticked together with super-glue). I should introduce them...um...yeah...I guess I should start with...um...

Berenice, a little freaky blond girl that can be a little bit uptight when you annoy her to much but usually she´s easy to be with. Against all odds over blondes she can be really clever...sometimes...^^.

Next one is Laura...I did already mention that she plays violin (in our school orchestra), um well, Laura is a kind, shy girl with short brown-blond hair. She´s very quiet the most time of lessons but in the breaks she laughs along with us^^.

Let us go on with Lena. Actually she were named Lena-Vanessa by here parents because Lena is a nice name but there could be soooo many girls with that name so they added a '-Vanessa'. A short talk-active girl can be find in her. Her current boyfriend attend a different school than we so she's very excited for the afternoon when she can see him.

Last but definitely not least Liz+Steve. Yeah, you guessed right, they are a couple. A very cute couple. Even though I'm not a great fan of Steve...He's a technology-freak...but not a nerd I guess. Oh, and his best friend is Lena's boyfriend. Liz is a quiet, but self-possessed girl. She speaks french very good(at least much better than me^^).

We are all in one class but furthermore I have many friends in higher and lower grades.

So to come back to topic, we are sitting in the cafeteria, chatting about random stuff and suddenly Lena comes up with THIS topic, again...Lena, I really, really like you but this...grrr

"So, Terry, only two months left till your big day ;-P" "Yeah, Terry. Did you already packed your things?" "Of course, Arisa, I will pack my things when the flight goes in two months"(sarcasm,sarcasm) "Hey, don´t be so mean. I was just concerned" "Oh, shut up and save your puppy face for someone who still believes in your innocence..." "Laura, Bere help me. She is angry because I´m a caring friend..." Finally, Liz and Steve are joining the conversation: "Do you still remember what we said for just in case this will happen?" "Yeaaah...what´s with it?" Uh, oh, I have a bad bad feeling here...like something really big is rising up at the horizon of TerryWorld... "So, now that this case is here, you have to fulfill your challenge^^" "Okay, I do, I do...Wait!...WHAT?! I thought we were just kidding there! O.O" "Nope, we meant it serious, the whole time"

...to be continued

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What could this challenge be?

And what do they mean with Terry´s big day?

And how is a plane involved in this?

Maybe you have an idea, maybe not^^

I look forward to your ideas, when you have one...

Bye, bye

the me