Forever Together...

You Are Mine

 

No One POV

Everyone just keep staring at each other even though Heechul did give the hint to start the stupid matter that makes Kyuhyun keep bugging on him and it was a nightmare for him.. Heechul feels irritated as his spoilt brat lil’ Kyuhyunnie getting lovey dovey with his lover and the perfection who keeps staring on him… somehow, seeing the only girl in the room, who was standing triumphantly, looks like waiting for certain person to seek for her forgiveness making Heechul chuckled darkly…

 “So, as far as I know, this is ‘forgive and forgiven’ session about ‘that’… ual harassment…?” Heechul said amusedly, steal a glimpse at the girl before he throws his smirk to Kyuhyun, planning something?…

Kyuhyun loose his grips in Sungmin’s hand and heading to Heechul but he had been pulled back slightly by Sungmin who his hand never ditched from Kyuhyun… Sungmin was afraid, afraid that Kyuhyun will be on blame, afraid to think what will happen to Kyuhyun after this, afraid that Kyuhyun will leave him again… Kyuhyun tilted his head to see Sungmin, he seem to be calm and smile lovely to his lover, mouthed ‘trust me’… only with those two words, Sungmin’s body relaxed and he loosen slowly his grips…

Kyuhyun positioned his on the corner of the table… his eyes fixed at Seohyun and his father...

“Ajushi? You wanna stay here because I don’t think you would like to know what will happen later…” Kyuhyun said in mocking while Seohyun give him a death glare… hating the fact on how Kyuhyun can be this calm and becoming more annoying when her father give a respond to Kyuhyun…

“I just keep my daughter company and I will not interfere in this matter, so quickly finished it…” he emotionless saying it…

“Well, if you insist to stay, Mr. Seo… the door always opens for you to move your from here…” Heechul interrupted the conversation, gaining an anger eyes piercing from Mr. Seo…

“Well~ Seohyunnie, it’s not the time now that you should beg for my forgiveness?” Kyuhyun is still in his mocking mode… Siwon who stay silence from the beginning folding his hand, smiling from ear to ear, getting an excitement from the show while Sungmin, a nervousness all over his face.. Heechul getting impatient… ‘Kyuhyun! Stop playing a tug war now!’ he thought…

“Why should I Kyuhyun? Y-you are the one who try to.. m-my pride…” Seohyun burst into fake tears, she sit back as she hugged his father, crying on his shoulder… but she missed Kyuhyun and Heechul was smirking to each other, while Heechul,  he did saw Seohyun smirk behind the mask of tears which caused him saying something unpleasant…

“oh come on… don’t be so y! Just spill out the truth !”  Heechul hissed, getting more irritated than before… he very grumpy sometimes..

“W-What? Everyone knows the truth…” Seohyun stuttered… sensed something was not right…

“so, you still wanna play as innocent girl? Will it be the same if people know about this, the secret…” Heechul take out some photos, fanning himself with it…

Seoyhun stunned, getting paler even though she don’t know what pictures it is but she knows this situation is disadvantage to her…

“What photos is that? About my daughter? ” Mr. Seo seems very curious to know… everyone is curious now, even Kyuhyun because he doesn’t know what did Heechul prepared for today…

“yes.. this pictures is all about your daughter… let’s see… she with… owh… your business partner… wow… seem close to me, I thought he is your father Seohyun-shi...” next, Heechul showed them second picture, Seohyun with other guy… “Ah~ I know this guy, his wife is lovely, of course because she is my friend…”

In the meantime, Sungmin give his disapproval look to Kyuhyun, hoping that Kyuhyun would understand and stop Heechul before he go further, humiliate Seohyun more… he can see how pale Seohyun is, and how angry Mr. Seo as he staring to his daughter… Kyuhyun get the massage, before Heechul could reveal the third picture, Kyuhyun grabs his hand, whispered his words…

“hyung! Stop it! I think that’s enough…”

“You moron! Of course not… I will make her feels depressed until she speaks the truth …”

 “but hyung, this is not---”

*PANG* someone has been slapped… all eyes focused on Seohyun and her father…

“ap-appa….” She stuttered, rubbing her numb cheek… her father looks like wanna eat her alive….

“IT IS TRUE HYUNNIE! YOU FLIRTED WITH MARRIED MEN?”  He asks his daughter firmly… Seohyun still silent, she doesn’t know to deny or just admit it… if she denied this whole things, will her father believe her?

“Your daughter love to steal others belonging” Heechul added… Kyuhyun face palmed as he give his apologetic look to Sungmin… Sungmin never hopes things would turn like this… Seohyun was very pissed off as she heard the words from Heechul mouth… making her anger takes over her body…

“YES! I LOVE SOMETHING BELONG TO SOMEONE! I HATE TO SEE HOW HAPPY THEY ARE! WHY WOULD YOU CARE HUH?!”

“Hyunnie… I’m your appa… of course I care for you…” Mr. Seo try to reach his daughter only caused Seohyun stepped back, avoiding her father…

“CARE? MY APPA? NO, YOU’RE NOT MY APPA… YOU THINK YOU CARE FOR ME? WHERE DID YOU GO WHEN I SICK? WHEN I HAVING MY FIRST CRUSH? WHEN I GET DUMPED? YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR WORK! YOUR MONEY!” she shouted all her feeling…

“Honey, it’s all for you….” Again, he tries to reach her…

“WHAT? MONEY COULD ME HAPPY? US HAPPY? THEN WHY DID UMMA LEAVE US IF MONEY COULD MAKE US HAPPY?! WHY DID SHE LEAVE US FOR OTHER GUY?” she slumped on the floor…

“umma needs her husband during that time, and now I just need my appa but where have you been?…” her voice crashed, crying her heart out… Mr. Seo immediately hugged her only daughter, ensuring that everything will be okay and promised for always be with her…

Sungmin approached them, he feels sympathy for Seohyun…. Live sometime can be cruel to people… he knelt beside them…

“Sir, on behalf of the school, please accepts my apologies… I didn’t expect thing could turns out like this… don’t worry, this matter will remain in this room, I will explain to Principal Kim…”

“It’s okay seonsaegnim, at least my daughter opened her heart to me now…” Mr. Seo said as he thumbing away Seohyun tears… Sungmin nodded and smile as he stares softly to Seohyun…

“Seohyun-shi… don’t cry, it’s not your fault… try to move forward and reach the light… makes the pains in your heart as your friends then they will help you to reach the happiness because they help to remind you, that you are lucky having those pains to keep you alive, other who makes their pains as their enemies always live in miserable because they stuck in the pains and never move forward…”

Seohyun leant closer to Sungmin and give him a tight hug…

“Seonsaegnim…. I understand…Thank you and sorry for everything…” Sungmin patted her back softly…

“Like I said before, it’s not your fault… but… don’t you ever dare to kiss Kyuhyun again, he is mine…” Sungmin whispered playfully…

Seohyun apart from the hug, blushing due to the words...

“seonsaengnim!...” she slapped lightly Sungmin hand…

“Keep strong okay?” Sungmin ruffled Seohyun hair as she nodded…

On the other side, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Heechul, they just watch the lovely scene… Sungmin just made Kyuhyun fall in love with him over and over again… Siwon nudged Kyuhyun’s shoulder, gaining the attention from Kyuhyun…

“Can I get him back? Sungmin…” Siwon says in serious tone… Kyuhyun widen his eyes, can’t believed what he has heard…

“What did you said bastard?!” Kyuhyun grabs Siwon collar…

“yah! Called me Seonsaegnim or hyung or at least says my name! I don’t want to implant SIWONISM in your brain, must be hell for having you as my follower! I’m just kidding…” Kyuhyun mouthed ‘O’ as he loosens his grips on Siwon collar…

“I can’t understand why did two of you fighting over that guy… if he just likes me, yeah, I can understand but, only one KIM HEECHUL in this world and that Sungmin is nothing…”

Kyuhyun just rolling his eyes when Heechul became an arrogant man… Kim Heechul, the only one, the most perfect creation… suddenly, Siwon leant closer to Kyuhyun, whispering his wish…

“Hey Kyuhyun, can you introduced me to him properly?” Kyuhyun smirked… ‘you’re dead Siwon’ he said mentally…

“Heechul-hyung, this guy wanna be your model…”

“owh really!?” Heechul jumps up from the chair… he walk slowly around Siwon, observed him up and down… then he snapped his fingers…

“God of !”… Kyuhyun laughing hard as he heard the word… that must be a theme Heechul chose for Siwon while the guy just standing awkwardly and dumbfounded…

“Kyuhyun-shi…” Kyuhyun stops laughing when someone calling his name... it was Seohyun and now she was standing in front of him…

“I-I’m sorry…” Seohyun says with pleading eyes… Kyuhyun saw Sungmin smile and nodded to him, making him smile back as he also ruffled Seohyun head…

“No, thanks to you I guess…” a word why?  Was written on her forehead…

“Thanks to you for kissed me and that had changed my bunny, becoming possessive and ~” Kyuhyun said in low voice, only want Seohyun to hear that, making her moved backward from Kyuhyun…

“OMG… you two such a ert couple…” she frowned…

After that, Seohyun had gone back with her father, leaving the guys… Kyuhyun and Sungmin was cuddling together, whispering how much they miss, love and need each other… and being Kim Heechul, he interrupted the sweet moment… he observed Sungmin as same as he analyze Siwon before… Kyuhyun who knows perfectly the meaning of the look hugged his lover protectively…  

“Well~well~, not bad, he can be my model too, umm………….. Bunny?” He says as he rubbed his chin with two fingers…

“Oh ! No hyung, this bunny is mine! Take your God of over there!” Kyuhyun said as he stomped out from the room, dragging Sungmin who is in Confused Bunny mode… Heechul locked his eyes on Siwon body….

“of course I will take him, to the heaven…” he his lip, while Siwon, for the first time in his life, he could not understand what is the meaning of GOD OF actually to this Heechul guy? Why Kyuhyun did laughed when he heard the term and why does he feel that something will happen to him when he saw an evil smile on Heechul face…

Let’s just leave this two alone…. Okay?

 

 

 

A/N: okay... this is su*k... i mean really su*k! feels like i should stop writing this ff... sorry!

 

bonchan:weird? hahaha... i cant imagine what will heenim do to siwon...

JeTKeY:am i fast enough? sorry... my schedule was pack last week... everything solved!

Jolene1694: here the update!

shineesuju28:okay. lets be friend with her now... and thanKYU for double read...hahahaha

cyyQM137:yeah...its heenim... everyone come with the same prediction...hohoho

kyumin15shipper:i love him too!!! here the update!

yooya93:thanKYU!!! heechul always being heechul...hahahaha 

Jepaaaa:ThanKyu so much!!!!

gaem_bunny:yah! its not like you can surf internet at home...hahahaha