I vow a thousand times, a million times

I Already Have Your Words of Vow

 

Sungmin’s POV

‘I will leave now..’

I dashed to the room to packing my stuff. I feel like hell living in here. Knowing that, I have been dumped by my own husband yet, I still staying here. I really a fool~

Someone knocked the door. Mom and dad enter the room.

‘sungmin…’ mom said as she approaching me and sit beside me on the bed. Dad only stood in front of us, and stared at me sadly.

‘I’m sorry, mom, dad… please let me go… I have enough of your stupid son…’

‘Please Sungmin, you are the only one who did agree to marry our stupid son…’ mom still pleading…

‘Please do these for the future of Cho family…will you??’...

 Now dad also tried to persuade me… but I just silently fuming to their pleaded.

Then the interrupter of my peace comes…

‘mom… dad… it’s time to go….’ He said with his blank face….

‘stupid Kyuhyun! It’s because of the taboo word you said that Sungmin become like this now’….

Mom shouted angrily at Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun still managed to wear his blank face..

‘I see… I’m very sorry about that….’ He said to me but his face doesn’t show any regret or sorry…

I hate him!!!

He walks away, he stop, he spinning and his eyes meet me while saying…

‘sungmin-shi, please give me a help. Please bring my briefcase at reading room, I will waiting at car’

He said and step away…

How dare him!!! Bullying me like this!

*flashback*

The major technology company chain, ‘CHO’S TECH’ is where I worked as a ordinary clerk after a graduation from a junior college. And I fell in love at first sight with the succeeding son of Cho who happened to go to the place I was working at to see how things here were going.

You are so cute. Would you mind for some tea with me?’

And I, the fool one completely fell for that old pick up line. Can you imagine how stupid I am to fell into this cheap trap…

*end of flashback*

‘In short, he chose me as a convenient marriage partner, right? So he doesn’t matter that I’m a guy…’

 I said to Kyuhyun while carrying his stuff. He stood there, thinking something?

‘That is right. The kind of y cute girl that my brother prefers is too expensive to keep. He made a good choice with you.’

Aish… why his attitude is different from his family? Too different!!! Especially his sharp tongue!!

‘Hearing that kind of pissed me off, you know…’

Kyuhyun’s POV

He looks really fragile. I have an urged to protect him but he is my umm… brother-in-law…he is my stupid brother’s husband that means, my stupid brother who need to protect him. So there is boundary between us. I need to keep this feeling deep inside my heart. Yeah… by saying those harsh things to him…

‘My parents want you to stay here, but if it’s hard on you, you can leave. You don’t have to worry about the money.’

Hope this can help to convince him that everything is alright.

He is staring at me with those perfect doe eyes. As a guy, he surely has a beauty feature. Making my eyes just stick at him like glue.

‘E-even though he is a guy like that, I married him because I love him…’

He said, playing with his feminine finger like. And what happen to me? Feel like cannot breath, my chest, become tighter, my heart…. Ache? Hearing that he loves that stupid guy who playing with his feeling… I need to go..

‘If you say so…’  I said while walking to the car…

‘Say… Kyuhyun-shi…. There is something I have been thinking about for a while. I-I’m two years older than you after all and part of your family now… so having you call me in formal way kind of….’

Now he is blushing…cute… wait-wait! Stop that heart…..maintain….maintain….. No need unnecessary beats…

‘hmm? But you are my brother’s wife…umm, I mean husband. How else should I call you?’

‘Sungmin-shi sounds too formal, so you can call me ‘‘min’’, ‘‘minnie’’ or even ‘‘minnie-hyung’’…’

He said… he really excited about this, his smile, lovely… really innocence…my heart beating in erratic way… no, no, no, heart! Stay in there..Don’t you intend to jump out!!!! This is really a trouble.

I don’t know how I look now but he starts too worried and flustered.

‘I-I-I’m sorry!!! I didn’t intend to make you feel troubled!!’

Now I speechless….

‘no, nothings… I’m getting late.. good bye..’ I get in the car, drive away…

No One POV

Not far from them, Mr. Cho and Mrs. Cho have witnesses all the thing happen between them and they observed something interesting..

‘Kyuhyun feels troubled?!!!... that new…’ Mr. Cho makes a statement to his wife.

‘Yes.. Our son feel troubled… that’s a point for Sungmin. He can tell between the subtle changes in his expression…don’t you think what am I thinking now, hubby?’ Mrs. Cho giggled.

Now they looked at each other with a big grin masked on their face… sure they know what is in Kyuhyun heart….

Sungmin’s POV

Today is not so bad.. I still happy here, I will living here..With my new family…ahhh~ time to sleep, I lying on the bed… Kyuhyun-shi…..he is so interesting… unlike a certain person who is only good at using sweet words, I can understand him right away when I look at him closely. Umm… I sleepy………………..

*clack-clack*

Uh? Someone home? Kyuhyun? I walk slowly down the stairs… someone is sitting at the door, leaning his back…

‘Kyuhyun-shi…. Did you just come back?’

No answer… I ran to him …

‘Kyuhyun-shi!!! What….’ I said half shouted…. He stirred a bit…

‘be quiet…. Or my parents will wake up…’ he looks like he was drinking…

‘Kyuhyun-shi, are you really drunk?’ I said, kind of pissed off.

I help him to stand and place him on the couch, leaning him carefully.

‘I guess I can’t hide it from you..’ he said in nonchalant.

‘if you are dead-drunk like this, anyone would be able to tell right away..’  I shouted again.

‘like I said, please be quiet. We had a drinking contest, and he said he’d come back home if I won.’ Still talks in his nonchalant way. But I got shocked..

‘you were drinking with Siwon?’

‘I’m so ashamed. I found out that he was at the shop of his new girlfriend… who is a cabaret girl, but they were together, so….’

He looks trouble and tired.. I don’t know how to describe this feeling of mine..I not worried of Siwon, not at all. But, Kyuhyun… he really makes me worried... seeing him like this….

‘kyuhyun-shi… did you do that for me???’

He just keeps silent and breathes heavily…. He struggled to get up… him mouth words “water”?

‘you want water, right?’… I go to to the kitchen, pour some clear water in the glass.

‘Here…drink…..’

But he can’t drink properly, he choked… he cough at the first sip.

‘kyuhyun-shi…. Are you okay?....’

What should I do….a cold sweat run over all my body..I have no choice. I take a gulp of water… with no time, my lips locked at his. My drastic reaction.. He stiffened. I transfer the water slowly… he gladly swallowed it. I apart our lips…. Thank god I managed to make him drink… but, his dark brown eyes staring at me sharply… my heart is playing with me, beating rapidly… what is this?

He put his right hand back of my head and pulls me closer until our lips meet again… I can feel he nibbled my lip, softly and slowly….

Umm….well…he looks like he wants more water…so… that is right…water.. But I can’t drink it before I give to him… argh… I can’t think staright…

He flipped me on the couch so that he is top of me but he never broke the..ummm….kiss….. I don’t know how but, I soon started kissing him back…we share a sweet kiss together….

This feels so good…..