I vow a thousand times, a million times...never to let you leave my side...

I Already Have Your Words of Vow

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Although this feels so right, I can’t... He is my brother’s husband… I can’t do this… before it go any further, I broke the kiss… we was panting hard and I can see his face looks kinda disappointed… my eyes play a trick?... I pushed him gently as I stand from the early position…

‘Sorry for disturbing you… I’m going back to my room… you should do the same too..”

I said without looking at him… I’m so stupid… I just left him alone like that and walked to my room… I landed my body on the soft surface… stared blankly to the space… what is this? Feel so suffocating when he was around yet, it is so fresh and warm… my heart also, been weird after he came… just by hearing his name, his voice, feels like my heart is going to burst out… each time we slightly touched, it’s burn my skin… it is because he look so delicate and need someone who can protect him? Am I like this because I want to protect him? I don’t know how long I keep on thinking about him till soon, I just can see a black pitch…

Sungmin’s POV

I ‘m cooking the breakfast now but still I can’t distracted my mind from what happened last night…  I… ! What a thing I have done? That kissable sharp mouth Kyuhyun must think I’m a stupid, easy, frustrated guy! He must think I’m a !

‘umm… excuse me, the noodles are boiling…’

Is someone talking to me? But I don’t have time for chitchat… my problem… this is really bad…

‘Excuse me… but the noodle are turning into worm monster…’

Yeah… this is really bad… there must be a Death Note somewhere to erase the me or the memories from the last night? ehhhhhh…….. wait… the voice sound so familiar to me.. I turn my head beside, and…  *dugeun-dugeun*… OMO… my heart started beats in extraordinary speed… my cheeks feel hot… Kyuhyun was leaning against the wall as he walks and standing behind me… peeking behind me to take a look at the dish on the stove…

‘Well, excuse me…but you big worm monsters, pity them… it’s turning into gruel..’

I moved aside, afraid that he could hear my stupid heartbeats! Now… calm down… say good bye to the stupid frustrated guy! From today on, I’m going to be a wonderful brother-in-law to him…

‘Wow… you’re taking easy today,huh? You’re going to be late for work Kyuhyun-shi… ahaha’…

I fake a laugh to cover up my nervousness…

‘Today is Sunday’… he said in nonchalant tone…

Aishh… hello stupid guy Sungmin…

‘by the way, please get ready to go out and dressed as much as you can… there is an important party that has to do with our company… as part of Cho’s family, you are required to attend..’

Yeah right… I’m Cho Sungmin now…

‘umm… okay….’ Then he walked away…

The Party

‘hey, you are from Cho’s company right?’

Some random guy come and greeting us…

‘ah… yes… I’m sorry for not having been in touch. Under normal circumstances, my brother would have attended but----‘

Kyuhyun don’t even manage to finish his word when the guy earlier cut off…

‘ahahaha… it’s okay… in fact, Cho’s Tech is actually run by you, anyhow…’

So, it’s Kyuhyun who admin the company… then what did siwon do? Flirting? I guess that it’s… Kyuhyun whispered to me that he will get something to drink, leave me alone with those people…

‘So you are Sungmin right? Your wedding was such a disaster…’

He was umm… mocking me right… wow…I’m so famous just because my husband left me alone on our ceremony… what a bless….

‘yes… it was…’ still I answered the question… it would be rude of me if I just ignore it… now it feel like déjàvu though… everyone started to whispering with others…

‘Look, that is the one who married with the president of Cho’s Tech right? I heard he was left at the altar by his husband…’

‘Is he after their property? If not, he wouldn’t have married that stupid man…’

 ‘I feel sorry for him…’

Everyone knows he was just a stupid guy yet, I’m the most stupid guy ever… married with him… suddenly, someone grabbed hold of me... It’s Kyuhyun…

‘Let’s leave…’

Ahh… did he heard what people says? Did he saw my solemn expression? No! I need to show him that I’m okay and I will show him that I can bear with all this…

‘But we have not greeted that many people yet… please leave it to me! I will show you how reliable I am…’… I said with the bright smile ever!

‘Don’t be so cheeky… even you’re two years older than me, just do what I say…’…

He says as he ruffling softly my head… make me stiffened with his warmth… how come, whenever I want to cry like this, the one by my side is you Cho Kyuhyun…

‘It’s okay… beside, I want to eat all the good food at the party…’

I said as I pouted… I’m very happy… just to have you like this is enough…

‘I will have them pack some food for you’…

I laughed softly at his suggestion… Yes! I’m happy just like this Kyuhyun-shi… because you cared for me... then, something caught my eyes…

‘Siwonnie?’

 With other girl? I walked to them and I can feel Kyuhyun was followed me from behind…

Kyuhyun’s POV

They were approaching the elevator… As we were nearer with them, I can hear their conversation...

‘Then, we’ll have room service bring us something more to drink…’

I guess Siwon-hyung tries to persuade that woman…

‘awww… you already  reserved a room? !... you already married…’

You little ... you knew it but you still give yourself to bastard like him...

‘married? Oh, that guy? It’s alright… he just a stupid guy anyway, not my taste…’

! I saw Sungmin gasped at the comment… I speed up my steps, before the elevator door shut, I grabbed it, prevent it from closed and it open again…

‘The stupid one here is you Siwon-hyung!’

‘Kyu-kyuhyunnie?!’ he met Sungmin gaze with flinching…

‘Minnie! You are here too? Ahaha… long time no see…so… you are still my wife… I thought you already left long ago…’

Now were Sungmin and I who gasped with his words… Siwon-hyung, he’s cruel! He should not say like that! I grabbed his collar brutally… the got shock and ran away, leaving three of us now… I was just about to punch his face when suddenly Sungmin hug me from the back… prevent me doing whatever I think I should give to this bastard…

‘Stop it Kyuhyun-shi! Kyuhyun!’

‘Sungmin?’… I turned to him..

The tears already fall from his beautiful eyes… that is! I’m on my limit now… I snatch the key for that bastard room… I pushed him out from the elevator, leaving Sungmin and I in there… as I pressed the floor button, I can hear Siwon-hyung screamed, demanding back his key…

As we arrived, I locked the door, drag Sungmin to the bed and pushed him on it… I crawled on top of him and covered his wet eyes with my hand…

‘Kyuhyun-shi?’

‘Are you crying because you still have feeling for my brother?’

Tell me… I need to know this… he just keep silent for a while…

‘I’m crying because, he said… he thought I already left long ago… and it make me think…. That I should have left much earlier…’

He sobbed hard now… but keeps on saying something…

‘But everyday was so much fun… mom and dad like real parents to me, they are so kind… and you are so gentle to me… I didn’t care about my husband not being in the house…’

Now I know what is this feeling… I love him… not only want to protect him, I want to love him too…

‘But, this is not right… it’s definitely not good…’

Good or not, I will love and protect you from now on…

‘Stay by my side…’ I uncovered his eyes…

‘Huh?’…

Okay… this is so embarrassing… he should say something more than huh… I leant closer, stared lovely into his eyes…

‘You just have to stay by my side!’

‘Eh? Wait… Kyuhyun-shi?’

Sungmin’s POV

‘Stop talking…’

He says, leaning closer and closer, enchanted me with his dark brown eyes…

‘I love you, Min-ah…’

Our lips met at the end of his confession… yes... I love you too… it was my first time… I glad my first was with Kyuhyun… he was so gentle with me, care for me, and love me…

We still on the bed… I cuddled in his embrace…

‘You know, you are very sharp… so it took me all I had to hide my feeling from you…’

I tilted up my head only found the truth and love in his eyes… he was blushing… so this is the new side of him… the cute one…

‘Please stop staring at me... I look really lame right now…’

But you are the only one I have been looking at ever since my wedding… I love you my gentle, gentle brother-in-law…

I snuggled closer to him… his warm spread between us…  Umma, appa… I found my love… the only one…

After that, it took a lot of troublesome paperwork and half of a year to settle the thing between Siwon and me, and now I became Cho Sungmin once again… my husband? Of course the most gentle man I ever meet, Cho Kyuhyun…. My parents-in-law was so happy…

‘Thank goodness it ending like this…’- Mr. Cho

‘As long a Minnie is around, everything’s good..’- Mrs. Cho

‘Are you sure you don’t want a wedding ceremony?’

That question again… he always asks that thing before he goes to work...

‘No... Wedding ceremonies are traumatic for me…’

Ahh… his expression changed! He’s sulking now… how cute…

‘Do you think I’m going to leave you at the altar?!’

Here comes my sulking husband… time to use my aegyo skill… I rested my head on his broad chest, my left hand wrapped around his waist as the other one playing with his tie…

‘I already have your words of vow from that time…’

I smiled and pecked his lip… he just smiles sweetly, getting what I mean by that…

“I vow a thousand times, a million times… never to let you leave my side.”-Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

A/N: The last chapter for this ff... sorry... ehehehe... let's end here... or else... i will totally abandon this ff once again...

justina040999: hope you like it!

shineesuju28 : here the update...

Jepaaaa: thanKYU...ehehe... O///O

gaem_bunny: hey donsaeng!!!