Episode 15 ~ He Returns When Thunder Strikes

When Dawn Breaks

Episode 15 ~ He Returns When Thunder Strikes

Recap

Sungyeol walked into the office and made his way to the lab. He came to a stop instantly when he found Eunmi asleep at her desk.  He placed down the bag and shook her.

Eunmi’s eyes popped open and she punched Sungyeol in the ball’s by mistake.  Sungyeol fell onto the ground, “Do you live to beat the out of me?” Sungyeol asked when Eunmi hurried around her desk to help Sungyeol.

“I don’t mean it most of the time. Aigo Sungyeol what are you doing here?” Eunmi helped him up and leaned him against her desk.

“Why do you think I am here?  Myungsoo came in late again and his clothing was covered in blood. I want to get to the bottom why it is covered in blood.” Sungyeol looked at Eunmi, “Wait you are you doing here? You said you were going home last time I saw you?”

“I decided not to because Sunggyu is there and I don’t want to hear unnie bicker with him.” Eunmi said, “Why do you have a problem with me not going home?”

“No no no I don’t…just don’t hit me again.” Sungyeol said as he reached for the bag with Myungsoo’s clothing in it. He paused for a moment when he heard something. “Eunnie did you hear that?”

---

"Yes, I heard that...Don't tell me you forgot to lock the door after coming in here?" Eunmi said looking at Sungyeol who placed a hand on his gun that was attached to his belt.
 
"I'm going to check out the noise. I may have forgotten to lock the door behind me." Sungyeol said sighing deeply. "Stay here!"
 
"I rather not be alone." Eunmi grabbed onto Sungyeol's arm when there was a loud crack of thunder.
 
"Are you scared?" He asked and watched Eunmi nod. "Wow that's a first!"
 
"If you tell anyone I am scared of thunder storms I will kick your !" There was another loud crack of thunder. Eunmi hugged onto Sungyeol and the power suddenly went out.
 
"Eunnie..." Sungyeol said as he felt her grip loosen on him. He tried to find Eunmi in the dark, but he out moments later.
 
---
 
"Soomin noona" Sungjong walked into the kitchen and noticed that Sunggyu wasn't around "Where is Hyung?"
 
"I told him to sleep in my room." Soomin looked up from the file she was reading, "Why are you still up?"
 
"Can't sleep I don't have my Giant White Teddy!" Sungjong took a seat on the counter and swung his legs back and forth.
 
"Do you want to borrow one of my stuffed animals?" Soomin picked up her cup of tea and drank from it.
 
"Noona do you have feeling for Hyung?" Sungjong asked Soomin who nearly choked on her tea.
 
"Why the sudden question Sungjong ah?" Soomin placed the cup of tea down on the table.
 
"Because childhood friends normally fall in love with each other, get married, and have kids!" Sungjong looked at Soomin with his big eyes. "Sooo noona do you love Hyung."
 
"I think you watch too many dramas. I'm headed to bed now Jonggie." Soomin sighed.
 
"Are you going to share a bed with Hyung?" Sungjong asked.
 
"Go to sleep Jongie!" Soomin sighed.
 
"You are sharing a bed." Sungjong said clapping him hands together before hoping of the counter. Sungjong walked around Soomin and looked at what I was wearing, "You need to wear something more..."

 
"Yahhh Lee Sungjong!" Soomin yelled and started to chase Sungjong around her apartment until she felt strong arms wrap around her waist.
 
"Aish I'm trying to sleep." Sunggyu said with his eyes barely opened. "Soomin come to bed you can kill Jonggie in the morning!" Sunggyu grabbed her wrist and pulled her along.
 
Sungjong smirked hoping that would happen.
---

Woohyun woke up suddenly after hearing a loud crack of thunder.  He rubbed his eyes and hopped down from his bunch. He noticed that Sunggyu’s bed was empty.  He let out a sigh and headed into the living room and saw Hoya and Dongwoo asleep out there. Woohyun walked over to Dongwoo and kicked his side, “Yahh Dongwoo ah”

“Five more minutes.” Dongwoo hugged onto Hoya who woke up instantly. Hoya pushed Dongwoo off and sat up.

“Woohyun hyung whats wrong?” Hoya asked looking around, “Did Jonggie not come home yet?”

“No, but hyung texted me and said he was at Seomin’s place and Sungjong showed up these saying her was going to kill Sungyeol next time he saw him.” Woohyun said, “I wish I was with noona. We could cuddle and I would protect her from the storm.”

“Yahh Namgrease she is out of your league.” Dongwoo said hugging onto Hoya’s leg.

“Soo…I still can win her heart if I try.” Woohyun said, “Myungsoo and Sungyeol aren’t hear either. I wonder if something is wrong.”

---

“Yahh you better not have killed Yeollie oppa?” Eunmi said as he back leaned against the wall. She felt a knife pressed against her side.

“Don’t worry your annoying little friend is still alive.” L whispered into Eunmi’s ear. “I just need to get him out of the way while I had my fun with you.  He messed up my fun along with that Myungsoo guy when I was playing hide and seek with you in the library.”

“What do you want this…” before Eunmi could finish she felt L’s lips crash against hers.  He forced her to open and slide his tongue inside.  He took the knife and ripped some of her clothing.  He tossed the knife to the ground and pushed Eunmi harder into the wall.

Eunmi was struggling behind him and kicked him in the balls. He stepped back and looked at Eunmi and growled. “Fighting with me again Eunmi!” He took a few step’s forwards and grabbed Eunmi by the hair, and she let out a scream.

---

Sungyeol’s eyes popped opened when he heard Eunmi scream.  He quickly got up and reached over to his backpack pulling out a flashlight.  He turned it on and tried to find Eunmi.  He had a bad feeling about something and wanted to get to the bottom of it.

an - I hope you like this update hehehehe. I had fun writing it. It may be a little short but I enjoy my cliffhangers> Well... ENJOY!