Episode 27 - L vs Myungsoo! Will he Find Out the Truth?

When Dawn Breaks

Episode 27 -  L vs Myungsoo! Will he Find Out the Truth?

Recap

"Hyung!"  Sungjong said as Sunggyu walked into the station.  "What happened to noona?  Why..." He noticed the blood dripping from Soomin's forehead. Something bad must have happened on their mission.

"Sungjong can you get the first aid kit and bring it to Soomin's office."  Sunggyu ordered.  Sunggyu entered her office and sat Soomin down on her desk.  He brushed her bangs out of her face. He noticed tears were streaming down her face and he placed a hand on her cheek and whipped them away.

"Sunggyu..."  Soomin's voice trailed off as she went through her bag.  She started to fall forward and Sunggyu hugged her to keep her balance.

"Stop fussing and going through your bag!"  Sunggyu said in a demanding tone.

"But I need to give Sungyeol the syringe that has the formula in it that alters people personalities.  It can change them into a killing machine, but whatever is in this formula will eventually kill them.  I think this affected Myungsoo." Soomin said.

"I know that formula is important, but right now your health is what is important to me. I am not going to lose you Soomin. I don't want to relive the day you almost killed yourself."

"Sunggyu, I'm not going anywhere!" Soomin placed two hands on his cheeks, "I am here and I will not leave the cute hamster I love."

Sunggyu leaned closer to Soomin and kissed her gently on the lips.

---

"Yahhh have you been able to track her phone yet?" Hoya asked Dongwoo who was searching for Eunmi's phone on hos laptop. He sat on one of the benches in the training room.

"Yahh this takes time and I is Myungsoo specialty not mine, but he is missing from the hospital." Dongwoo said.

"You may act like an idiot Hyung, but you are a genius. You can do this!" Hoya encouraged Dongwoo.

Woohyun was leaning against the cabinet that is filled with his eyes closed. They suddenly opened when he was pushed to the floor, "Yahh Lee Sungjong what the hell!"

"Sorry!" Sungjong said as he grabbed the first aid kit.

"Why do you need that?" Woohyun asked.

"Sunggyu Hyung and noona are back. Noona has blood dripping from her head and needs Sungyeol to conduct test on some formula."

"What happened to my princess?" Woohyun said.

"She is dating Gyu Hyung stop calling her that!" Sungjong crosse his arms. "Yeollie Hyung come with me!"

"Nehh!" Sungyeol followed Sungjong to Soomin's office, and behind them was Nam Woohyun.

"I want to make sure she is ok! I am not going to do anything to Gyu hyung!" Woohyun said as he followed the two-yonger males towards Seomin's office.  Sungjong knocked on the door, "Hyung..."

"Sungjong do you have the frist aid kit." Sunggyu asked as the door opened. He was sitting on Soomin;'s desk and her head was resting on his shoulder. Sunggyu was holding onto Soomin's hand.

"Hyung what did you do to her." Woohyun said in an angered tone.

"He did nothing to me Woohyun." Soomin said in a weak voice and gripped onto Sunggyu's hand tighter.

Sungjong hurried over with the first aid kit, "Noona I know Sunggyu would never hurt you. Don't listen to Woohyun hyung he is just a jealous man.  Why did you want with Sungyeol hyung?"

Soomin reached for her bag, but Sunggyu caught her wrist, "You need to be careful. I will get what you want Yeollie to conduct experiments on." Sunggyu grabbed Soomins bag and found the syringe. "You need to figure out an antidote for this."

"Nehh hyung. I will do my best!" Sungyeol took the syringe and walked out of the office.

"Sungjong how is the girl who is in the hospital?" Sunggyu asked.

"She is doing better and drew a picture of what the person looks like, and..." Sungjong said as he put a bandage on Soomin's forehead.

"The person who has been murdering people looks like Myungsoo, and I think that he is L.  The syring gives the person who is injected with it another pesonality.  They become another person, but do not remember. Do you know where my sister is?"

"Umm Dongwoo and Hoya hyung have been trying to find her.  They cannot seem to track her down." Woohyun said.

"Do you think she might have figured out the truth already?" Soomin asked.

"It's possible noona, but we cannot be sure." Sungjong said.

---

Another piece of clothing was added to the pile on the floor.  L continued to overpower Eunmi.  He pushed himself up and looked into her eyes.  "Are you sure you want this, my toy?"

"Are you sure because you don't seem sure of yourself.  You would normally not ask me anything.  Why the sudden change?"  Eunmi asked looking into L's blue eyes.

"Are you sure my asking is not a game?" L pinned Eunmi's hands above her head and started to kiss her neck. 

"You need to stop lying to yourself L you changed since our first meeting.  You would have not asked to do what you have planned."

"And you point..." L said and moved away quickly from Eunmi who was only in her tank top and underwear.

"You ok?" Eunmi asked as she sat up and looked at him.

"Why does my head only hurt when I am around you?" L asked as he pushed Eunmi down on the bed.

"How am I supposed to answer that question you are an unpredictable person L?" Eunmi said and watched as L's eyes flutter shut.  He fell on top of Eunmi and his breathing got heavy.

The sun started to come up, his eyes started to open, and he could not remember how he got here.  Myungsoo sat up and looked over to the side of him, and he saw Eunmi asleep next to him with barely any clothing on. He looked down at himself and noticed that he was only in his boxers. What exactly happened last night and why wasn't he in the hospital?

an - I changed this chapter a few times and I felt like this worked better than what I had before I came to this outcome. I hope you like it and there is going to be 3-5 more chapters.  I need to figure out how I am going to wrap this fic up.