Wait for Me

[BALLAD]+from me to Y.O.U

SHINee-One:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR6gwqiR6sQ&feature=related

I hope you guys listen to the music on each chapter...they kind of help with envisioning the scene!  ^_^

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost immediately, Eunah stopped. She was still shivering but confused. 'What?! Help?! What the hell is he thinking? He can't help me at all!' She thought, despaired. Eunah quickly casted a quick glance at Taemin, questioningly. 

He turned a deep shade of red. Taemin buried his face in her shoulders so that the hyungs couldn't see him. All of the four members stood around the two, silently paying their informal respects to Eunjung.

After a few moments, Taemin decided to break the awkward silence. "C-come on...let's go now."

Not giving him a response, Eunah broke free from Taemin and stood up, walking out the door with a heavy heart. The minute she walked out the door, the four of them turned their attention to the maknae, giving him different looks.

Taemin blushed madly and flitted his eyes away from their questioning look.

"Y-yah! It's not what you guys think!" He stuttered. They just raised an eyebrow, with a somewhat sly grin on their faces. "You guys don't believe me." Taemin accused, sulkily.

Key tried to hide his smile. "Oh nonono, it's not that Taemin...you're just maturing into a man...don't be afraid of it!" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"YAH! That is NOT it! I'm not afraid of anything and I DON'T love her." Taemin exclaimed defensively. 'That would be gross...'

"Then maybe you like???" suggested Jonghyun.

"No...maybe more like love but hate inwardly." said Minho.

"Oh! What about...Maybe it's like those people who deny it but deep inside it's like a mental affirmation of their real love for them!" Onew said, stifling his laughter.

"YAH!" Taemin shouted, flinging his arm at them. 

The laughter and teasing immediately ceased. 

Onew went up and slung his arm around Taemin's shoulders. "Taemin-ah...it's nothing to get defensive about...we were...uhm...just joking. Besides, it's not your style to be so loud." Taemin sighed. "Mianhe....It's just...it's just...Eunjung noona asked a favor from me." 

That got everybody's attention.

"What favor?" Jonghyun asked, cautiously.

"She...she asked me...to...uh, watch over her..since she has no one anymore." Taemin said, changing the words around a bit.

Key nodded understandingly.

"But why you?" Minho asked innocently.

"What you jealous?" Jonghyun casually remarked.

Minho ignored the comment and looked at Taemin for an answer.

Taemin sighed, exasperated. "I really don't know..." He rubbed the back of his neck.His eyes suddenly widened at the thought of Eunah, walking alone at this hour in the freezing snow. "Eunah..." He whispered and ran for the door, leaving behind the four SHINee members. 

Eunah was already down the bottom of the steps.

Panting hard, Taemin called out her name. "Eunah-ah!" She ignored him and kept on walking. 'Aish. Stubborn little girl.' Taemin quickly shuffled down the steps at record speed and ran after her. He grabbed her by the arm.