Chapter 5

By The Old Street..

(Sungmin's POV)

I woke up with a really painful feeling.My body terribly hurts and I can't even feel my arms.I opened my eyes,seeing the reflection of sunlight through the window. I yawned as my eyes roamed around the room. "How did that picture got here?" I mumbled as I rubbed my sleepy eyes,grabbing a frame from the night table beside the bed to see a better view. "Wait a minute.." I glared suspiciously at the picture,noticing it wasn't me after all.My eyes widen upon realizing that this room wasn't mine.I looked around and saw a man sitting beside the bed which shocked me even more.

"WAH!" I accidentally shrieked then I saw him shuffle on his sleep,which seemed to wake him up.I urgently covered my mouth not wanting to make any more noise.I heard him groan and he's starting to open his eyes slowly.I quickly grabbed on the comforter and covered myself with it,still peeking.

"You're awake.." He smiled.He smiled at me.It was innocent.Yet,I don't want to trust this guy,not in the history of Lee Sungmin.
"W-What are you..D-doing here?" I tried my very best not to stutter.But what?Didn't I?
"Hey..It's not good for you to be stressed early in the morning!And don't worry..I'm not gonna hurt you" He smiled once again.Still,I don't want to fall on his trap.
"And..This is my house.Don't I have my rights to be here?" He said simply.

'His..House?' I glanced at the surroundings once again.
'DAMN.' I felt so dang embarrassed that I could just dig a very deep hole and burry my head inside it.I could even feel my cheeks burning and I can hear him chuckle from a short distance between us.But I have to get rid of this feeling or else I'll be the loser here.

"I..I have work! I-I'll go home!" I threw the comforter somewhere else and urgently stood up and I did,but suddenly felt so much pain throughout my body.I tried to act strong as if I can manage everything but the pain was unbearable and I can't stand it no longer.My knees became wobbly and my body seemed to be giving up.It's probably because of what happened last night.I was ambushed without an exact reason..

Oh yeah,I completely forgot about that! There's gotta be a reason behind it..I just don't know what..

..My body almost gave up and I was about to fall,and I know I can't do anything to help myself.I just closed my eyes,waiting for the much pain feeling when something suddenly caught me that prevented me from hitting the ground.

'What was that..exactly?'
'Was that..the wall?'
'IDIOT! It can't be the wall'
'What then?'
'Then why don't you just open your damn eyes,Lee Sungmin?'

I'm scared.I'm scared to open my eyes.My heart beats crazily fast.Oh God..Why?Why do I feel like this?

I don't know what to do!Should I panic?Should I shout?Should I..Should I..

I opened my eyes slowly and things do happen when I least expect it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as what you've seen guys,I've changed the story's title from " '[Like We Used To]' " into "By The Old Street" :D