Chapter 04: The Secret

Me + You = LOVE

NO ONE'S POV

~~2 MONTHS LATER!~~

RIIIING!

You woke up and did the usual things you do before going to school. But today, you saw Sohyun outside the gate.

"Sohyun-ah! What are you doing here?" 

"I'm waiting for your dog!" She replied sarcastically 

"Aigoo... You know we don't have dogs right?" She nodded. "Then why are you waiting for a dog?" She shook her head and facepalmed herself.

"Aish.. Is this the Hyumin I know? She looks dumb right now." You smacked her head. 

"It was just a joke!" You both laughed. 

"Kajja!" She suddenly said... 

"Eh? Where?" You tilted your head

"To school you idiot!" 

"Oh... right.." Both of you walked to school while talking about nonsense things. Then both of you finally arrived to school. 

YOUR POV

Me and Sohyun were laughing until I saw 'them' ... 'him' ... *MYUNGSOO!* My smile went upside down remembering the moments when he never stopped teasing me, and he's getting on my nerves!  They were surrounded by a lot of students but they made a path for 'INFINITE' to pass by. I just stared at him... with disgust. 

He saw me staring at him and smirked... *Tsk.. Smirk all you want bastard. I ain't falling for it* 

Me and Sohyun were about to go to our lockers when I bumped into someone.

"Mia---" I was about to apologize when I realized that the person whom I bumped into was no other that MYUNGSOO.

"On a second thought.. I'm not going to apologize" I passed by him, crashing my shoulders on his, intentionally. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Ya! Nerd! Apologize!" He yelled. I smirked.

"What if  don't?!" I yelled back at him.

"You'll be dead meat.." He threatened me.

"Do what you want Myungsoo... But... If you're planning to beat me up..." I went near to his ear and said. "I'm not going to hesitate to beat you up too." 

"Tsk.. Like you can" He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Oh.. I can" I smirked back at him. 

Me and Sohyun left him... dumbfounded. Sohyun was also shocked with the way I acted today. *Sigh.. I think I need to reveal this to Sohyun, since she'll be able to know it because she's good at mysteries* I dragged Sohyun to the rooftop. 

"Ya... Hyumin-ah.. Why did you bring me here?" She asked with a confused tone. 

"Ummm... I have a secret that I want you to know." I patted the space beside me and she obediently sat down. "Do you know why I wear this glasses?"

"Duuuh.. Because you can't see well." I shook my head, her eyes widened.

"T-then, why do you wear glasses?" 

"Because.. Uummm... Don't tell anyone 'kay?" She nodded. "I trust you Sohyun" She smiled and nodded. "It's because, I'm.. A..-"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Wanna know what her secret is? Watch out for the next chapter! In the meantime, START GUESSING WHAT HER SECRET IS! I need at least 3 guesses to continue this story. GUESS NOW! ♥

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!