Chapter 05: Same Secret

Me + You = LOVE

A/N: Hello there! =) Since someone guessed it already, Im'ma continue writing. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ummm... I have a secret that I want you to know." I patted the space beside me and she obediently sat down. "Do you know why I wear this glasses?"

"Duuuh.. Because you can't see well." I shook my head, her eyes widened.

"T-then, why do you wear glasses?" 

"Because.. Uummm... Don't tell anyone 'kay?" She nodded. "I trust you Sohyun" She smiled and nodded. "It's because, I'm.. A..-"

______________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV

"I'm.. A.. G-gangster" She gasped knowing that I'm a gangster. And she froze. "Urmmm... Sohyun?" I waved my hand infront of her face. After 30 seconds or something, she snapped out of it and breathed heavily.

"Y-you're really a gangster?!" I nodded. "So, that means, I can also reveal my secret to you" I looked at her confusedly. 

"What secret?" I asked her confusedly.

"A secret that no one knows except for some" 

"What's that?"

"I'm also a gangster!" My jaw dropped, then she closed it. I smiled knowing that my bestfriend is a gangster.

"So? What gang are you in?" She asked.

"Dark Alley"

"Jinjja?!" I nodded. "Woah! I can't believe your in it! They're ranked 2nd as the most famous gang in Seoul!" I remained silent. "Ya.. Why so silent?"

"Nothing" She leaned forward and looked deeply in my eyes.

"There's something, tell me."

"It's just that, If you're a gangster and I'm also a gangster, there's a possibility that we can you know, fight?"

"Ohohoho... Nonononono. That's never gonna happen. We're like your fan!"

"Ahahah.. Really?! You're our fan?!" She just nodded with a smile on her face. "BTW. What gang are you in?" 

"Crazy Jacks" 

"Mwo?! Jinjja?! The 4th famous gang in Seoul?!"

"Yup."

"Woooaahh"

"What about your group meets our group?" 

"WHEEEEN?!" I asked her excitedly.

"What about this dismissal?" 

"Naahh.. Remember our conversation with Myungsoo? He said I will be dead meat this dismissal?" 

"Tsk, yeah. Like he can" I smirked. "What about we ditch school so that I can meet Dark Alley and you can meet Crazy Jacks, and come back here to meet Myungsoo?" 

"Good idea! I'm in!" 

"YEES!" I took out my cellphone and texted the members of Dark Alley.

To: Awesome Leader Nichole

      Fearless Daphne

      Mysterious Ella

      Maknae AnJa

      Happy-go-lucky Rochelle

From: Visual Maknae Hyumin

Dudets! Meet me in Apple Club, now. Just ditch your classes. ;)

_GroupMessage_

"You done texting?"  Sohyun asked.

"Yup. I told them to meet me at Apple Club. You?"

"I told them to meet me at our hide out." 

"Ok." 

"Is Apple Club your hideout?" 

"Nope." 

"Where?"

"Somewhere" 

"Tsk.. We better get going. Where will we meet?"

"Hmm.. Dark Alley" 

"D-dark A-alley?!" 

"Yup. Your the only gang aside from BEAST who can go in there."

"Wait.. BEAST?!"

"Yup... Okay, enough chit-chat, let's get going. See you there." With that we both went downstairs and went outside, making sure that no one sees us. Then we jumped of the other side of the wall and went to the place where we would meet our gang. 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I was lazily staring at a wall, when I saw someone who jumped over the wall. Actually, it was a girl, 2 girls. I looked out the window and checked if someone was outside, there was none.

"I must be seeing things." I mumbled to myself. Then slept.