Hobbies of the Turtle Lovers.

Losing hope.

-Kangin-
"WHAT THE SHI*" Kangin flinched knocking the brush out of the 'girls' hand."What is this..? And why is it on my face.."
The lady picked up the brush with a pink powder decorating it off the floor and dipped it in the pink powder to recover the lost colour."Hyung! Hold still! You got some blush on my new skirt." She said brushing it off of her red plaid school girl skirt."Now don't move okay!"
"KyuHyun.." He mumbled avoiding seeing himself in the mirror."I don't see why I can't just go up to him straight and ask him, I see no point in dressing as a girl to see what he likes..Plus, I don't really think the waxing was necessary, Girls with hairy legs are..y.."
"On some girls it may look kinda cute but..I don't think Sasquatches are so much appealing.." He rolled his eyes placing a ponytail extension on the top my head to make it look like a ponytail."Pick one, hearts or balls..?"
I give him a weird stare not knowing what he was talking about, balls or hearts? Um, I suppose you need a heart to live but, you also kind of need balls to piss on police cars."Hyung!" KyuHyuna said holding two hair accesories, one with a red heart charm and one wtih two red balls resembling cherries."So which one do you like.."
"Whatever you like.." I said uneasily, sinking into the chair I was sitting in.


"Yesungie~" RyeoWook happily chimed, skipping into the roomcrawling onto the bed were YeSung sat, on his laptop."What'cha doooing..?"
YeSung closed the laptop before RyeoWook could take a look, almost snapping his nose down."Nothing.." He giggled, putting the laptop under his pillow."Now what do you want..?"
Feeling sudden arms wrapped around him YeSung turned around instinctivly, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek."HeeChul's not here y'know.." YeSung purred slightly with husk in his voice."Now what did you come here for..?"
"Just wanted to see what you were doing!" The younger boy cheered unwrapping his arms and walking out of the room leaving a disappointed boyfriend.
Still curious, RyeoWook couldn't stay still. Sure you should have trust in your partner but like damn, who knows what Kim JongWoon could be doing on the computer."I have to find out.." RyeoWook whispered to himself turning on his heels back into his shared room."Hey..."
"Yes?" YeSung smirked, sitting down from his laying position."What made you come back..? My iness wasn't it."
"Uh. No actually.." RyeoWook says awkwardly standing at the foot of the bed."Can I --"
The older man's eyes lit up with eye smiles, and gave a somewhat unusual smile."YES YOU SURE CAN."
"Thankies Sungie!" RyeoWook giggled reaching under the pillow for a turtle sticker covered laptop."I needed to update twitter!"
"W-W-Wait!" YeSung stutter tripping over his own feet for the laptop."YOU MUST NOT SEE."
Turning on his heels the younger man reached for the laptop held above his head by his hyung."Why not?!?" He whined, unable to reach the laptop."You let Eunhyuk-Hyung see whatever it is you're doing!"
"Just don't judge me okay.." YeSung said placing the laptop on the counter and opening it to a green and white screen with english letters on it."I write fanfics..And have over 100 subscribers.."
His boyfriend stared at him with blank eyes, probably not knowing what a fanfiction is."What's that..?" He says innocently blinking."Is it something amazing..?"
"Oh yes, yes it is. You see, you can write about any couples you like and fangirls will get all these feels and sometimes even their ovaries will explode. And the fact that they don't know about my secret hobby is packing heat."
RyeoWook smiled, still not able to grasp the whole fanfiction thing, but was still happy seeing what YeSung enjoyed doing."Can I read one of you fanfiction-thingys..?"
Unable to respon YeSung's expresesion changed to somewhat proud to a wide-eyed one."Wh-what..? I don't know.." He stuttered scrolling up and down the page so that RyeoWook wasn't able to read the words."Are you sure you want to..?"
Eagerly, the younger boy nodded excitedly clicking a link to a story called. 'Sailor Wookie'
"Oh who is every going to save me?" The pale skinned boy cried out, noticing his mini skirt and top of his school uniform ripping. Revealing lush skin, so pale the sun reflected off of it."I just wish..My extremely muscular, y, macho, manly, awesome, funny, did I mention y? Boyfriend would come to my rescue so that I could reward him!"
Just then out of the sky a y masked man in tuxedo landed in front of her."Anyone call for me?!" He said in his y voice which took no effort at all."Oh Wookie! You shouldn't show your skin off like that! I'm scared another man will take you!"
The tied up girl looked away, looking like she was about to burst into tears."Why did you come so late! I WAS DAMN SCARED YOU A**HAT!" He shouted, flinching from the thorn of the wines peircing his skin."Just hurry up and rip these vines off with your bare hands, because you're y like that."
With those words said, and without any effort what so ever, YeSung ripped the vines with his huge biceps."Ohmaigerd..You're so much ier than that horse named SiWon! " She giggled like a middle schooler biting her finger to look y."C'mere!"
Their lips met, turning into a full out makeout. Then he put his thingy in his you know what. "lsadnglakmb;aolmrh" RyeoWook moa---"

RyeoWook stopped reading, unable to process what he just read outside. "Honey...What is this..?" He looked away from the screen and onto his boyfriend who was biting his lip and nodding."Is this the thing EunHyuk-Hyung has been helping you with..?"
"Yes."
Without another word RyeoWook stood up and walked away with his face burried in his hands.