Music Video

SHINee inlove with f(x)'s6th member?

Electric (Nanananana)

E-E-E-lectric (Nananana)

E-E-E-lectric(Nananana)

Electric Shock 

f(x) sang, and posed for the ending of their music video making. They have been filming for 3days. 

No Sleep

No Rest

Just 5 or 10 minutes break 

"Thank You for working hard!" f(x) thanked and bowed to the staff. Yunhee who is still new to this kind of things, are still observing how she acted for the music video. Of course, She wouldn't want to have a lousy acting on her first music video. 

It would be embarrassing, After watching the video, that was just filmed with NO EDITS.Yunhee stood up and bowed to the staff. Thanking them for helping her. 

Suddenly, The door of the entrance of the set opened. "Annyeonghaseyo! Bitnanun SHINee imnida!" They greeted all together. 

Yunhee smiled at them and went near them. "Annyeonghaseyo SHINee sunbae!" She bowed.

"Aigooo, My favorite hoobae." Jonghyun said and tempted to hug Yunhee but was stopped by Minho. 

"Nop Hyung, Me first." Minho said and hugged Yunhee.

"Aish, Yah! Minho, If it really wasn't for the meat you will treat me later, I should have pushed you off Yunhee before you even hug her!" Jonghyun said and pouted. Yunhee chuckled. "Aigoo, Oppa!" She lightly pinched Jonghyun's cheecks and gave him a hug which made Jonghyun blush. \

"Eii! What about me Yunhee?" Key asked. Yunhee smiled and hugged all of them. 

 

"Eii, Yunnie, What are you doing?" Krystal called. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Oppas!" 

"Annyeong Stal." Minho smiled. "Are you done filming your music video?" Onew asked. "Ne Oppa, we are done." Yunhee replied. 

"Oh! Stal Unnie, Where are we going to eat?" She asked. 

"Molla, Wait, Ill call Vic Umma and the others." Krystal said and walked to call the other members. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted, 

"Oh! Do you want to joing us for dinner? Were going to take it anyway, We just want to see how you are doing." Taemin said and smiled. 

"Yeah! You can come with us." Key said and link arms with Yunhee. The other Shinee members saw this and felt a little jealous. 

"Jinjja?" Yunhee asked. Shinee nodded. Victoria smiled and "Arrasso, Lets just change clothes, then lets set off." 

 

~~

"Excuse Me, What would you like?" The waitress asked while looking to SHINee 'slightly ignoring' f(x). Yunhee saw this and scoffed msking Amber look to her way. 

"Hmm...Fried Chicken will do for me." Onew said  and gave an eyesmile to the waitress. The waitress blushed and wrote his order in the paper. 

"I'll have Steak and Mash Potato." Yunhee said. "I'll just have the same" Amber and Krystal said. 

After ordering and recieving their foods, Of course. They ate. 

 

"So...Yunhee, Why did you scoff a while ago?" Amber suddenly asked whille cutting a piece of steak. Everybody turn to Yunhee 

"Eh? Oh. That was nothing." She answered. 

"Hmm...Doesn't feel like it." Key said and chuckled. "Aish, Oppa!" Yunhee whined. 

"Just spill it Yunhee-ah" Luna said and waited for her answer.

"Naah, The waitress was flirting with the Oppas." Yunhee said and pouted. They all chuckled except for Yunhee. 

"Wae?" Yunhee whined. 

"Aigooo, Are you jealous?" Jonghyun smirked. Yunhee blushed at the sudden question, "A-Ani" 

Shinee just shooked their heads and chuckled. 

After, eating, Shinee decided to send f(x) home since it was already dark. The girls all went down the van and waved. 

"Annyeong! Thank You for the meal" Yunhee was the last who came out.

But before she left, Key held her arms "You look beautiful when you blush, Annyeong Princess" 

"Annyeong Yunhee! Dream of us!" Taemin said while waving crazily. 

"Thanks Oppas! Annyeong!!" Yunhee said and smiled.

 

~~~

ANNYEONGHASEYO!

FanyFanyMe imnida! =)) It has been a long time since I last updated. Mianhae! 

Ahehe, Omona! Have you seen MAMA2012? 

I watched it livestream. :"> MEHE. EXO AND SHINEE. <3 Gosh. So Hot. 

And Congratulations to f(x) who won an award. :) HAHAHAHA! 

OH! Please do see my new fanfic about Teen Top, Infinite and well, YOU! hihi.

Its called: 'Playing his own game' 

Gosh, Im currently addicted to EXO, OHEMGEE. 

Any Exotics here? HMM? 

Go ahead and comment! and LETS FANGIRL! HAHAHA =))

Enjoy the chapter. ;)