The audition~

SHINee inlove with f(x)'s6th member?

So this is for the viewers, my subs, and for the one who comment. :)) MORE COMMENTS PLEASE! 

And please Pray for the Philippines? Pretty Please? witha cherry on top! ^^ :))

-FanyFanyMe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Neh~ Yunhee here is f(x)'s new member." Lee Soo Man said with a smile and hang his arm on Yunhee's Shoulder

"BWO?" They shouted. 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Normal POV

"UWAAAAAHHHH!!!! Jinjja! Yesss!" Amber shouted. "Yah! Unnie ah your making different kind of sounds! Your not in the jungle!" Sulli said in a joking manner. Victoria smiled like she won a Million Dollars. Krystal? she's jumping with Jessica

"Ahhh~ That is why Yunhee is important" Key said nodding. "Calm Down girls! Yes, But we still need to make sure if. Yunhee is really talented. You guys are going to grade her, since you experience a lot of hardships during you trainee days. And, because Af(x)tionist is begging for a comeback if Yunhee is good enough. Then We start working for their comeback." SooMan explained and removed his arm at Yunhee's shoelder to get some files about  her.

"In here, It was stated that Yunhee can sing, dance and rap." SooMan said taking a seat. "Ohhh~ Then she can be Key's girl version. Key is known as the triple threat right?" Donghae asked which Shinee nodded too. Key blushed of thinking Yunhee is his girl version.

"Yes you are right Donghae, Okay anyways, She has a good type on fashion, she can do make-up by herself, she is flexible and athletic. And most of all She has a good Body. So she is like SmArtist all in one eh?" SooMan said. All of them chuckled. 

"In her attitude, It said that she is friendly, kind, helpful, warm-hearted. She never become angry in 15 years of life? Ohh~ And she is rarely seen irritated nor nervous. She has a good confidence for short." He finished. "Ohhh~ We all witnessed that Uncle!" Sunny said. "Jinjjaro? So lets see her sing, dance and, rap then?" 

"NE! NE! NE!" They cheered. Yunhee smiled. "We will play a random song, you will dance to it and then the idols we'll comment" The staff said. Yunhee went on the middle of the room. Fixed her posture, And nodded. Then the music begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3nB7OI1msY

"SNSD, Please comment starting from Hyoyeon since she the dance goddess in SNSD." SooMan said. And  Yunhee chuckled.

"Actually, this is the 2nd time we saw her dance The Boys and she didn't fail us. She is still stunning while dancing. Throughout the dance she didn't show any fatigue." Hyoyeon commented which SNSD agreed too. 

"Okay next song!" SooMan instructed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJZLHHKYvOw&feature=related

And Yunhee finished with a smile. SooMan nodded. "Eunhyuk please comment"

"I have notice this since she was dancing The Boys, She can change the steps swiftly according to the one who is singing. I was also surprised that I see myself from her." Eunhyuk said which made Yunhee smile.

"Okay next," 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfF6Fvau-zk

"WOAAAH~" f(x) members said amazed. "Victoria take the chance to comment"

"We were amazed since she didn't get any step wrong. Even us make 'some' steps wrong in 'Chu' So I can really see she has the potential to be one of f(x) members" Victoria said with a thumbs up.

"Okay next!" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pi4rod_ZAs

After dancing, Yunhee took a deep breath a smiled. She suddenly had an eye contact with Taemin. No one refused to look away. The both of them are in their deep thoughts. Encouraging and Congratualiting was on taemin's eyes and Thanks for Yunhee's Eyes. It seems that they are communicating with just a simple eyecontact. Their thoughts were cutted when Taemin's presence was called by LeeSooMan.

"So..Taemin what do you think?" He asked. Taemin lookes at the other members and smiled The other memebers smiled back. 

The five of them suddenly clap. Yunhee stood there confused, She is confuse what does Shinee's clap means if they are being sarcastic or their congruatulating her. 

"Its was magnificent brilliant. She is amazing Mr. Lee" Taemin said. 

"Arrasso! So...You passed Dancing. How about singing and rap?" 

So Yunhee sang Christina Perri's A thoudand years, Katy Perry Wide Awake. 

"Taeyeon please comment" SooMan announced.

"She has a wonderful voice!" Taeyeon said. "Neh..I am sure that she can reach higher tones based on her vocals." Luna confidently stated

" I agree to them" Yesung said. "Neh....She has an angelic voice that boys might fall inlove with her immediately." Jonghyun said with a chuckle

"Im inlove~" Eunhyuk and Donghae joked while forming a heart on their arms. "Aigooo~ I can't deny it, What they said are true" SooMan said and chuckle

Yunhee chuckled and show her eyesmile. "OMO! By any chance are you and Fany related?" Jessica asked. "Hmm?Waeyo?" Yunhee said tilting her head.

"I-Its just because of your eyesmiles. So pretty!" Jessica continued which made Tiffany and Yunhee smile. 

"Okay now, Sing Dance and  Rap." SooMan said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZooxI3YOfYM 

Yunhee danced it exactly like HyunA. She immetialey change from cute yet mature to y and fierce. She sway her hips proffesionally. She also sang exactly like HyunA. All idlos were jaw dropped. For they never seen this kind of side from Yunhee. They always thought that she is Cute and bubbly.

What they didnt know that she is kind of daring. After the song,

"Y-Your accepted" SooMan said. 

"Jinjjaro?" Yunhee said trying to catch her breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...She got accepted. Do you want hey stage name to be Yunhee or another name? :)

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D

-FanyFanyMe