Until Love Tears Us Apart... Very Soon (Part one)

Love Loop

 

Seoul City,

27th May, 2012.

9:30AM, Gangnam... Zico's Bedroom...

 

 

Zico looked at her astonished and tried to get up but this time it was her who held him in place, knowing his temper. "Are you accusing Yuri now??"

"Please, just listen until the end..." She begged. "It was 7am when i woke up that day..." 

 

Flashback

 

Seoul City

2 weeks ago,

13th May 2012

7AM, At Jaelyn and Zico's Apartment...

 

Good morning Sunshine, I love you ... Happy birthday!! 

Good morning Sunshine, I love you ... Happy birthday!! 

Good morning Sunshine, I love...

"Zico~~ shhhh!!!" Jaelyn who was sleeping comfortably whined hearing Zico's voice trying to wake her up but he didn't stop. "BABYYY~~" She whined again and hearing the same thing, she trailed her hand on the other side of the bed trying to find Zico's mouth, who was supposedly sleeping there, to make him shut up and let her sleep some more, but all she found was an empty space and her phone.

She opened her eyes and noticed that the sounds was coming from her mobile alarm and Zico was nowhere to be seen. Jaelyn smiled when she understood that he had recorded this message for her so he would be the first one to wish her happy birthday. She can never get used to his cuteness as in appearence, he looked like a gang leader, still his heart was so kind and caring.

At times like these, she knew she would never find a better boyfriend. Zico grew up as a the second chaebol of the well known "EMERALD STAR Entertainment" the number one movie production company in Korea. He, himself studied Business Administration for his Grand-father's sake and after finishing his MBA in the US , he came back and majored in Music production and at the same time, interned in his family business as he was the one to inherit the company like his grand-father decided.

Good looks, success, popularity, money, sports cars, gifts, Jaelyn didn't care at all... what attracted her the most was his innocent and cute side hidden under his bad boy charisma. She remembered how much she made him go after her after finally giving him a chance to prove his love for her for now almost 2years, and it made her laugh.

The iest boy in the world that you are in love with is calling, pick the phone or he will leave you for all the girls following him... The iest boy in the... 

Jaelyn bursted in laughter after hearing the ringtone he set for her ... For all she knows, he must also have changed her message ringtone too!!

"Hello... hahha" She said trying to control her laughter.

"That's how you welcome the iest man you are so lucky to have as your boyfriend!!??" Zico answered faking to be disappointed.

"Yes! That's how i welcome the boy who disturbed my sleep so early in the morning of my birthday!!" She whined cutely.

"HAHAHA ... " He can completely figure how she is frowning cutely, trying to sound angry but still he loved to . "Hyorin you look superb today" He said faking to talk to someone and then back to her "... so do you miss me??"

"NO I DON'T MISS YOU AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!" She yelled at him after hearing what he said earlier. "And who is this Hyorin??" She asked out of jealousy.

"I though you didn't care about me!!?" He answered jockingly. 

"WOO JI HO!!" She threatened.

"HAHAHA .. ow feisty!! making me regret leaving early, with this mood we could have being doing nasty things" He said ily.

"YAAAA~~ So shameless!!" She said whispering as if someone can hear them and blushing a bit to what he hinted to.

"I love you" He said genuinely. "I miss you so much princess, i want to comeback just to kiss you." He confessed.

Jaelyn smiled from ear to ear when she heard these words coming from the man she loved. "I miss you too baby!! and mouah!!" She kissed the phone.

"Argh!! You are not helping ... I want a real one now. I'm on my way home..." He said standing up from his big leather chair and going toward the door. Jaelyn heard his footsteps and knew he was crazy enough to do what he wished for. He grow up being the pampered and spoiled kid in the family, so each time he wanted to do something he just do it. That bothered her in the beginning, but after that Zico showed that he was mature enough to act responsibly he only messes around when it's not important or work-oriented.

"Baby~ STOP!" She ordered as if she can see him, "Turn around and go back to you chair!!" 

"But Baby~~" He protested.

"Don't Baby me!! You need to work hard if you ever want to be a good CEO..." She lectured.

"I don't want to be a good CEO ... I want to be with you in my arms celebrating your birthday in my way" He smirked.

"YAAA~ i sarami chinjaaa!!" She blushed again.

"HAHAHA okay okay !! but don't miss me later... so are you ready for your birthday present princess?" He asked joyfully.

Upon hearing that Jaelyn got up quickly on her knees and looked under the bed... Zico could hear the bed sheet frictions and guessed what she is doing.

"It's not under the bed sweetheart... HAHA" She frowned and facepalmed.

"I didn't look under the bed!!" She denied embarassed. 

"This time is special, i prepared something big for you so you should expect a lot!!" 

"What is it?? Tell meee!!!" She squealed excited like a 6-year-old wanting sweets.

"Yuri noona is going to text you in now 30min and give you instructions to where your gift is... so go get ready and just follow what she says without asking any questions and get ready to get cut from any communication with me until you find your gift."

"This is no fun..." She pouted.

"I know it will be hard for me too!! But the reward merits the longing my love... I'm going to cut the line now princess." He informed her.

"I don't want to..." She protested. "Just talk with me, I don't want the gift anymore" She tried to convince him not to hang up.

Zico smiled at how down to earth she was, not caring about material things. He dated a lot of girls before but the only thing they were interested in was his money and popularity, Jaelyn was the first who loved him for who he really is, and she is also the first to whom he let his guard down and give complete trust.

"Princess, i cannot not give you a gift on your birthday, what would people think of the perfect me... i need to protect my image of the perfect boyfriend." He teased. "Did you think this was for your sake??" He laughed.

"Ji HO!!!" She warned him.

"Love you so much darling, so much i will probably die today not seeing you... enjoy your day, I'll be there in the end like I always do." He stated lovingly.

"Love you too baby!! you can hang up now... Don't skip your meals okay?? and no flirting with girls!!! or else??!! Grr " She threatened jockingly.

"Yes sir!! see you later beautiful." and then he went off.

Jaelyn kept staring at her phone, it was weird to not be able to talk to him for a long period. As you have noticed just now, when they're on the phone they just do not hang up until they are together again, and it was like this for the past 2 years so this was weird for her. Then she looked at the clock and it was only 20min now that Yuri eonni will text her.

Yuri was the wife of Junhyun, which is Zico's older half brother since Zico's father married twice. She was nice and very kind but something about her always made Jaelyn uncomfortable in family gatherings or other events where they usually meet.

She married Junhyun one year ago and formed a cute couple, she was very filliale in appearance and took care of the family and the house very well. She even gained a place in the heart of everyone even their grand-father who only was friendly with Jaelyn which surprised everyone especially Zico. And each time Jaelyn would tell Zico about that but he shrugged it off saying that even he is jealous of how grand-father treated her, and that it must be why she is feeling like this toward his sister-in-law.

_________________________

On the other side of Seoul, in a luxurious mansion, Yuri was in front of her mirror applying cream moisturizing her skin after she received a text from Zico.

"Yeppeun noona ^^ You can start our plan on the time we've set.. Noona is the best!! <3"

She looked at the message again and threw her phone on the bed which hit a box in wood that looked like a family heritage, at the same time Junhyung entered the rrom.

"Hey carefull! Do you know how precious that box is??" He said annoyed

"Sorry didn't see where i throw!!" She kissed his cheek. "What's in there??" She asked curious since she knows that her husband only acted like that when something is important. 

"It's Omma's diamond headdress, it has a very precious sentimental value." He took the box and opened it, instantly Yuri's eyes widened and glistened from the beauty she is seeing.

"Honey, it's BEAUTIFUL!!!" She squealed trying to reach it but he put it away.

"Oho!! No touch!! This mom's dearest family heritage, this was handed down to her from six generations of wives in our family. She asked me to get it cleaned later in her private Jewelery store."

"But i only want to try it and she is not your real mother.. why do you care??" She said angrily.

"WATCH WHAT YOUR SAYING!! You are simply unbelievable!!" He warned her. "Don't get me upset this early in the morning!" He pushed her off before walking away and closing the door behind him.

"YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT ME WHEN YOU NEED ME TO SERVE YOU ALL!! YOU SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT A MAID INSTEAD OF A WIFE, LIKE IF I WON'T DESERVE TO WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!" She screamed at the closed door until she was breathless... next thing she knew, her perfume was sent to crash on the wall, splashing everywhere!! Hopefully only the maids were home at this time since everyone was at work or busy outside, so no one did witness her like this. 

Then a knock was heard and a maid came in. She bowed before looking around at from where this strong Rasberry perfume was coming and then she noticed the damages but looked down again. Only the maids knew how evil she was but they couldn't speak fearing being fired.

"What are you WAITING FOR?? GO CLEAN IT NOW!!" She ordered.

The maid jumped a bit at how scary she sounded and hurried to clean the mess. 10min later, when Yuri was ready for Zico's mission, another maid came in with a dress in her hands...

"What's this?? I didn't order any new dress!!" Yuri asked.

"Mianhamnida Samunim" She bowed. "This dress was sent by Ji Ho sshi for little agasshi... He said I should give it to you." 

"I see! put it on the bed, I will take care of this" She ordered while combing her hair.

"Dae Samunim." She complied before bowing again and going out.

Yuri waited for the maid to go out before hurrying to see the dress. She gawked when she opened the tube in which the dress was set. It was GORGEOUS. Junhyung never gave her such a wonderful gift, why does Jaelyn receive all the privileges inthis family and she was only Zico's girlfriend while she was married to the oldest son of the Woo family!!?? She was the one who should be praised and pampered not Jaelyn.

Jealousy was killing her. Jaelyn was pampered by Zico's parents, she was the little protegee of his grand-father who loved her more than anyone in the family, and furthermore she was destined to marry Zico who is going to propose to her today on her birthday, she was going to be the wife of the son who will inherit the family business and all the advantages. But who is she? She doesn't have a family name, nor studied in high class universities, nor is she from a wealthy family. She was a nobody and to be treated less than a nobody? Yuri couldn't take it anymore and she will do anything to get rid of Jaelyn once and for all.

 

She took her phone and called jaelyn, but just as soon as the call is marked on her phone and before it starts ringing she cut the line, just to make it look like she can't reach her. She repeated the action 5 times. She will never let Jaelyn enjoy all these attention. Not today, Not ever...

 __________________

READ, ENJOYCOMMENT ^.^