An Urgent Meeting

EXO's Hoobae?!

"Yah! Jung Heehyun! What are you doing now?!"

"Uhh...stop disturbing me..I've just had a sweet dream with my 12 beloved EXO members..See what have you done now!"

"Well, if you don't wanna wake up now, you'll probably miss your EXO..."

"Mwo? EXO?! Where...?" waking up immediately from bed.

"EXO will have a fan signing event at Times Square in Seoul at 12 noon later."

"WHAT?! It's already half past 10 now!! How dare you inform me so late!!" clenching your fist while talking on the phone.

"Okay, girl, calm down... You still have 2 more hours to go...Get yourself ready.." talking carefully as she's already alert of the EXOTIC's anger.

 

(Heehyun's POV)

Living in Gwangju is really a disaster to me! It always takes me more than 1 hour to reach Seoul! I'm running out of time! How could she only inform me now?! Being the PA (Personal Assistant) of EXO, she should be familiar with their schedule, isn't it?! Oh! Forget to introduce her!

Lee Eunji --- my best friend since childhood. Isn't she cute, right? (But I'm cuter..hehe..^^)

Talking on how did she become the PA of EXO? There's a long story to go...(It'll reveal later on..So, please be patient~^^)

Immediately, I stop grumbling and make up my bed neatly.

 

I quickly get myself dressed up prettily so that EXO will notice me in the crowd. This is my look of the day!

After that, I quickly rush down the stairs and I saw Jinyoung oppa is in the kitchen, making us a sumptous breakfast.

"Good morning, Jinyoung oppa!"

"Oh, good night...good night.."

Well, I couldn't blame oppa for it, as he's preparing his comeback song, called "Baby Goodnight"

Minutes later, there's another melodious voice coming from the washroom.

"We got the power!! I got the power!!"

Obviously, that's Daehyun oppa. Being a member of one of the most successful rookie boy band in 2012 -- B.A.P, oppa never wants to disappoint his fans.

He would wake up early every day to train his vocal.

But there's a point why I dislike him is because he likes to make fun of me.

"Hey! Good morning, my lovely dongsaeng, MAMA!" Daehyun oppa's walking out from the washroom.

Uhh..there he goes again...(Because I sing MAMA every day~)

Just imagine how it goes when there's a mix of these three songs~

"Heehyun-ah, come over and have your breakfast!" said Jinyoung oppa.

"Oppa, andwae! I'm going to Seoul and I'm running out of time now..Opps! It's only 1 hour left! I gotta go now!"

"See..she's going to meet her EXO again..." That awful Daehyun oppa speaks again.

"Gwaenchana...you could eat it on the way to Seoul..I'll pack for you." Jinyoung oppa tells me kindly.

"Oppa, gomawo! I know you're the best! Unlike someone..." Staring at Daehyun oppa.

"Mworago?!" Daehyun oppa shows his anger and I quickly rush out of the house.

Luckily Daehyun oppa didn't chase after me and gave me a piece of his mind... 

I heave a sigh of relief and run to the KTX.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's the end of my Chapter 1~ <>

WOW! I spend 1 hour ++ to finish this short chapter~ cheeky

I wonder how am I going to finish the rest of it~~

Anyway, I'm glad to see comments and subscribers!! Thank you!^^

Your support will always be appreciated!! smiley

 

BTW, another new poster is up! It is from Magical_Girl~

Thanks for the amazing poster~