Heehyun's Diary (2)

EXO's Hoobae?!

15/11/12          Sunday          5:02 PM

 

It's been two weeks since I admitted to the hospital. My left leg is recovering well although it's still a bit painful. I texted to Jinyoung and Daehyun oppa that finally I could leave the hell-like hospital. It's just...I can't do anything in the hospital besides sitting on the bed...boring life....

Jinyoung oppa replied me:

          "Good to hear that, ppali leave the hospital and return to where you belong~

Daehyun oppa replied me:

          "Yah~ Why do you tell me this?! I'm not even interested! Just ppali leave the hospital! Don't disturb me!"

WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!

 

Eventually, Luhan oppa didn't come to visit me once. I'm so disappointed....What a let down.....

 

And...Kai...He's gone since then...I've never seen him anymore....

          "Don't you know I have feelings towards you?"

This keeps appearing in my mind...Why would he say such words? I'm still dumbful...

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

16/11/12          Monday          11:09 AM

 

Today, I'm leaving the hospital....Say goodbye to the hospital~ Annyeong~

Eunji came and fetched me. She helped me to pack my things. Chingu-ah, do you know you're so lovely? Hehe..^^

On the way back to the hostel, Eunji told me something shocking.

          "Heehyun-ah, I think that Kai likes you~ Although he didn't come to the hospital, he constantly asked me about your condition. I just want to remind you something~ Remember, just remain the current relationship~ Don't cross the friendship line!"

Although I kept denying, this keeps lingering in my mind~ And, I just got to realise something.

 

The scenes of Kai taking care of me during my admittance to the hospital keeps popping out~

How gentle is he, how considerate is he.....

He always let me do what I want...He always listens to my words and feelings without any complaint....

Sometimes, when I lose my temper, he would just bear with it and console me...

I just got to know Kai treats me completely different compared before.

Suddenly, he got so angry last time...Wae?

He really likes me...?

And me....what about me? What am I actually thinking?

Maybe...sometimes my heart flutters when I see him...

But, is this love?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Readers, I know recently I kept doing short update~

Jeongmal mianhae~ I'm having holiday now and I didn't practise writing for so long~

So, sometimes certain words couldn't pop out naturally~

Please forgive me because English isn't my first language~

Trust me, guys~ I'll gain back all my inspirations, okay?

Please subscribe and comment