EXO as One?!

EXO's Hoobae?!

----- Flashback of Chapter 9 -----

(Heehyun's POV)

As soon as Kai placed his hands over my waist, I pushed him away immediately. 

I don't know what feeling is this. Probably it's my hormonal response~

My face got very red~ It was just too hot~

It was truly an embarrassing moment so I ran out of the room immediately~

You ran as fast as you could just to get out of the room... Just to avoid that strange situation...

You stopped at a corner. You hid yourself behind the door.

You kept saying this to yourself: It was just a dancing routine! Nothing much~

However, your feelings couldn't lie~ You could still feel the heat of your blushing face~

Just as you're about to leave, you saw a person approaching from a not very far distance~

"Are you okay? What's going on? Why're you sitting here alone?" Luhan asked sincerely.

(Heehyun's POV)

Oh My!! It's Luhan oppa!!

"Er..ya..I'm okay~ Nothing happened~" You answered shyly.

All of a sudden, Luhan oppa caressed my hair and said: "Training at here is really tough. You must be very tired. But, you can't give up so easily, okay? If anything happens, just call me~ I'll help you!"

You blushed very hard this time, even more than just now. So, you made a conclusion.

(Heehyun's POV)

Kai was nothing! The person I like is still Luhan! He's such a nice and friendly guy! The guy who really protects me when I'm in need of help. A Good Samaritan to me! 

"By the way, why are you here, Luhan oppa? Aren't you supposed to be promoting in China now?" You asked.

"You'll see, later..." Luhan oppa spoke while tittering.

You wondered: What's going on?

( FAST FORWARD TO TWO WEEKS LATER)

You had no choice but continued your training with Kai as it's already fixed.

But, the wierd situation had disappeared~ 

You tried to communicate with Kai and it  finally worked out!

At least, he's not that hate you now. You guy's relationship was something like FRENEMIES!!

He still spoke coldly though.

During a training session, Mr. Kim walked in the room suddenly.

You wondered what's the reason Mr. Kim came this time.

"Well, attention, please~ Just to make an annoucement! From today onwards, EXO-M and EXO-K are going to reunite as ONE permanently!"

Everyone started to discuss the issue and it went wild in the training room!!

You're shocked but felt very happy and excited!! ^^

(Heehyun's POV)

WOW!! Daebek!! Is that real? That means I can meet Luhan oppa every day!!

You're over the moon!! You couldn't hide your excitement!! You yelled for joy!

"Yahoo!!" You shouted happily.

Everyone looked at you with O__O expression! And you knew you're just too crazy about this!!

"Like it so much?!" Kai approaced me and asked.

"Of course!!" You answered without any hesitation.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone!! It's been two weeks since my last update! I'm back with a short chapter!! 

Hehe..^^ EXO as One ?!I always think of this as I really like 12 of them performing together!

I'm really really sorry cuz I can't keep my promise!

I probably will be doing weekly update next time~ (Or maybe twice a week?!)

Cuz I've been burdened with the school works~ 

Anyway, thanks to all my subscribers and commenders!!