Chapter 1 :The Beginning

My Gangster Boyfriend

Chapter 1 : The Beginning

 

It was a nice and sunny day today. You woke up from your sleep super early. You don't know why but you felt excited to going to school. Someone pressed the bell and you hurriedly ran to open the door.

"Hyungseok oppa. Annyeong?" You chimed happily. "Annyeong, Hye Min. You early today. Usually, I have to camp in front of your apartment; waiting for you to open the door."

"Is that compliment or an insult, oppa?" you raised your brow. He shrugs his shoulder innocently. You rolled your eyes. "I took that as a compliment, then."

You open the door wider. Hyungseok remove his shoes and walked into your house. He sits on the chairs and resting his elbow on the table. "I'm hungry. Could you make a breakfast for me?" he pouted.

You leaned your body on the wall. "What do you think I am, oppa? I'm not your maid."

"Of course you are not my maid. You are someone special to me." he whispers the last statements. You walk to the kitchen and cooking breakfast for both of you. You decide to cook fried rice with an omelet.

You only took short times to cook the breakfast. You served the breakfast and put it in front of him. You took a seat opposite of him. "Smell so delicious." he chimed happily.

You wait for him to taste it. He put down his spoon and looking at you with a blank face. "What? Was it tasting bad?" you asked him. He smiled and grinned happily. "Of course not. This is the best and delicious breakfast I ever had."

You sigh in relief. "Stupid oppa. I thought it tasted bad." you curse on him. "Hye Min, if you cook a woods for me too, I will say that is delicious." he smiled widely and showing his dimple.

You rolled your eyes and eating the breakfast quietly. You looked at the clock that was hanging on your wall. You bring the plate to sink and washed it. "Imma go change my cloth. Wait for me, arasso." you told him. Hyungseok just nodding his head. You shook your head.

You go inside your room and open your closet. You took out your white sleeveless shirt with jeans and wore it.

You are checking on your reflection once again from the mirror before you go out of your room. Hyungseok was lying lazily on your couch. You throw your bag on his face and he abruptly jumped in surprise. "Yah, what are you doing?" he frowned while rubbing his hurting face. "Next time, if you come here, please make sure that you washed the plate. Arasso."

He just ignores you. He pouted while rubbing his nose. "My handsome face already ruined because of you. I will sue you in court, Hye Min."

"Go. Do it or you want me to send you there." You reply with sarcasm.

"Jeez. You and your sarcasm language." he rolled his eyes. You lock the house and stepping into the elevator with him. When the elevator nearly closed, someone preventing it. Krystal walks in the elevator with her y face and standing nearer to Hyungseok.

"Annyeong, Hyungseok oppa." she smiles. Hyungseok just nodding his head coolly before he turned his head to you.

"Help me." he mouthed to you. You just smirked and watching as the scene with amusing face. Krystal notices you and shooting you a dagger. "What are you doing here?" she asked with rude.

"Wae? Since when I need to tell you all my activities. And so far that I know, this elevator was not yours. There is no your name in here."

She holds Hyungseok arms tightly. "Oppa, looked at the . She's bullying me." she whines.

Hyungseok trying to release her grasp but it is useless. Sometimes, I really wonder. Are you the real man or not, Hyungseok-ah. Why couldn't pushed her away just liked that.

You shook your head. The elevator dings open. You abruptly pulled him with you and ran out of the elevators before Krystal could react.

"Yah!"

You heard her screaming voice but you decide to ignore her. Confirmed that you are far enough from her, you released Hyungseok hand. His smiling face changed to sad when you did that.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Don't tell me that you are sad because I kidnapping you from Krystal." you .

Hyungseok smiled weakly. Of course it is not because of that. He walks past you. You looking at him with confusion were written all over your face. You decide not to forcing and pushing him to tell you about this. You let that thought slipping away from your mind and chasing him. "Yah, oppa. Waited for me."

 


Nothing hurts more

than realizing you meant everything him,

but he meant nothing to you.

 


Finally, I can update this fanfic..

Sorry because it taking too long for me to update..

Anyway, please subscribe and comment ok, so that I would know whether you  like this story or not..