Chapter 7 : Help Me!

My Gangster Boyfriend

Chapter 7 : Help Me!

 

You check on your watch. It's already late in the night. Your stomach makes a sound. You walk into your kitchen and open the fridge. There is nothing for you to eat. The last remaining ramen already gone because you ate it yesterday.

You peek outside your window. "Gosh, it's dark outside but my stomach still making noisy sound. What should I do?"

Finally you decide to go to the nearer supermarket. You wear your sweater and going out of your house.

You locked the house first before you go out of the building. You wrapped your sweater tightly on your neck. "It's so cold." you stuterred.

Lucky for you that 24 hour convenience stores still open. You pushed the door and went to the food section. "Ramen, ramen, ramen. Where are you?"

Your eyes brightened when you see the ramen. You pick up 2 packets of ramen and paid at the counter.

The surrounding at outside become darker. "Here come my weird imagination. I bet there is a ghost behind the dust."

You walked faster. You take a deep breath when you walk pass the quiet alley. You spot a group of drunken guy hanging there. You need to walk past them if you want to go back to your house.

"This is the part where I hate the most." you pouted. "Let's pray that nothing will happen to me. May god always be with me."

When they spot you, they whistle loudly.

"Wow, look at we have here. It's a cute little pie." One of the guy smirked to you while he is checking up you from head to toe.

You ignore him and walked passed him. His friends standing in front you; preventing you from running away from them.

"Where are you going? It's not nice for a girl goes just like that." he grabs your wrist.

"Let me go."

"Nu-uh. What are you gonna do if we object it, huh?"

"Let me go before I do something bad to you."you bite your lips. They laugh mockingly at you. "You are going to do something bad to us? Oh, I would love to see it."

You kick his manhood hardly. That guy fell and groaned in pain. "Go, get her."

Your eyes widen. ! You ran away from them as fast as you could. Unlucky for you when one of the guy yanked your sweater and making you pushed to his embrace. Your ramen bag fall on the ground just like that.

"You are not going anywhere, Missy."

You struggled to release yourself from his embrace. But it's useless. That guy is stronger than you. He rips your sweater.

"Help, Help me!"

"Shut up! No one is going to hear you."

"Let me go! Help!"

"Yah! What are you doing to her? Let her go!" shout someone not far away from you.