Chapter 8: Fate Bring Us To Meet

My Gangster Boyfriend

Chapter 8 : Fate Bring Us To Meet

 

After spending his time with that chick he meets at the club, L. Joe is driving his car back to his house. His father waiting for him on the couch in the living room.

L. Joe didn't see him. He walks straight to his room. "Where are you going?" his father asked him. L. Joe jumped in surprise. He faces with his father. "What are you doing there, dad? Don't you suppose to get to sleep right now?"

"Don't change the topic. Where were you?"

"I'm meeting my friends." L. Joe reply with bored.

"Friends? That chick is your friends, huh?" his father smirked.

"You are spying on me again, huh?"

"No can do. You make me do that. And I thought you were spending your time studying at school but that's all wrong, huh?"

"Stop spying on me, dad. I am grown up boy."L. Joe rolled his eyes.

"I'm doing this for you, you jerk son."

L. Joe scoffed. Instead of going to his room, he went out of the house.

"Where are you going again, now?"his father shout.

"Not your business."

L. Joe drives his car out from his house. He drives his car around the Seoul. "This is why I hate going back to home." he mumbled.

He parked his car at somewhere and lock it. He decides to strolling around the park by walking. When he in the middle of walking, he heard a scream voice. He raises his brow. What was that? Ignore it, L. Joe. Just ignore it. That is not your business.

The screamed voice become louder and louder. He sighs. He decides to take a look what happened. When he arrived at the scene, he spots a group of guy cornering a small petite girl. That guy rips her sweater. L. Joe shook his head. This girl should thank to me because I'll be his knight shinning armor.

"Yah! What are you doing? Let her go!"

That group turned to look at him. L. Joe replies their attentions by looking at them with bored.

"Who are the hell are you? Go away. This is not your business."

L. Joe looks at your face but he couldn't see your face clearly because your hair covering your face.

"Just let her go. You wouldn't want to know what am I capable do to you."

"Tsk..You shouldn't interfere in this business since the beginning." that guy scoffed and sign his friends to attack him.

L. Joe set himself sideways of his opponent, right side forward. One of the guys trying to punch him on the jaws. L. Joe shifted his position and his feet crossed, left in front of right. He spun on his left foot, the right coming up and out, catching his opponent square in the jaw.

That guy groaned in pain. His other friends attacking L. Joe simultaneously.

One of the guys trying to kick him but L. Joe block and swing his fist at the guy. The guy staggered back when L. Joe slammed his fist on his shoulder.

One by one of them falling into the ground with pain. L. Joe flipped his hair with arrogant." You should think first before you attack your opponent. You are weak jackass." L. Joe spat.

You are watching at the fighting scene with amused face. Wow, that guy is really something.

L. Joe dusting his cloth; walking towards you."Yah! Gwenchana?" he asked coldly. You look up at him and froze. Wow! He is hot!

L. Joe also froze in his place when his eyes meet with you. Damn! She's hot! No wonder that group of guys wants to her.

You snap back into reality. You cleared your throat." Th..thanks for saving me. I.. I should go right now." you bowed your head to him without giving him a chance to speak with you.

L. Joe frowned at his place. She didn't even tell me her name.