Her First Day of Being an SNSD

My heart only wants u

“Wake up sleepy head” Yuri sprinkles water onto JuHyun’s face.

“5 minutes” JuHyun turns around.

“JuHyun, wake up” Yuri shakes her.

“Okok, I’m wide awake” JuHyun wakes up but actually her eyes are still close.

“Go and shower, get ready. We are going to have breakfast together” Yuri throws the towel at her and leaves the room.

JuHyun gets ready and they all have breakfast together at the café near their apartment.

“Sit here Hyunnie.” Yuri asked her to sit between Yuri and Yong Hwa.

“Ok” JuHyun and everybody else eats their breakfast.

After breakfast, they head to school. A lot of people saw JuHyun coming down from the car. Some of them are mocking her.

“Look at that dumb girl. Her second day of school and she is officially now a member of SNSD.” A girl got jealous of JuHyun.

“Unnie a, I think they are gossiping about me” JuHyun goes to TaeYeon.

“Ignore them Hyunnie” Yuri grabs JuHyun.

“Ok” JuHyun hides her face.

“Relax Hyun, everything will be ok” SooYoung tries to make JuHyun brave.

“Ok bye, see u at lunch” Yuri, SooYoung, JuHyun and YoonA says goodbye to TaeYeon and the others

“Hyun, get used to it. Some people won’t like u. U can’t possibly please everyone.” YoonA tries to build her confident.

“Ok” JuHyun went to her desk and puts her bag.

“Hyun, u said u wanted to help me get an A” Yong Hwa calls JuHyun.

“Oh ya, I forgot.” JuHyun goes to Yong Hwa.

“Come, teach me this while we still have time” Yong Hwa grabs JuHyun and sits next to her.

JuHyun starts teaching him. They laughed and smiled. Yong Hwa likes her more and more.

“JuHyun, teacher is coming” Yuri grabs JuHyun and went back to their desk.

The teacher came in and they start learning as usual. During recess, JuHyun heard more gossip about her and make TaeYeon went furious and yelled at them asking them to keep their mouth shut.

“Look, it’s the stupid girl who stole our place in almost being a member of SNSD” a girls pass  by.

“WOULD ALL OF U JUST KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT? IF U WANT TO BE A SNSD MEMBER, THEN BE MORE TALENTED!” TaeYeon screamed.

“TaeYeon calm down” Fany grabs her and asked her to sit.

“I can’t stand people just mocking JuHyun. What’s wrong about JuHyun being the 9th member of SNSD on her first day of school anyway? She’s very talented.” TaeYeon tries to calm down.

“ Relax TaeYeon. Lets just enjoy our lunch” Sica just eat.

TaeYeon relaxes and eats her lunch. They went back to their class and studies. As usual, after class, they all goes to the park. Yong Hwa took out his guitar and sang a song that he wrote. It touched JuHyun’s heart and making her like him a little bit. All of them went back home except for JuHyun.  She went to work at Coffee Café. Her boss agrees with having an artist at work.

“JuHyun, so, u are an artist now huh.” Luhan teases her. LuHan works together with her.

“Stop it. I don’t care much about being an artist.” JuHyun takes the tray and serves the customer.

JuHyun worked hard at the café. When she went back, they have released Gee’s lytics and JuHyun have to memorize it and then she have to teach Yong Hwa to get an A. Even though she has a lot of work, she never give up. Later mid night, she went to her room. Yuri was fast asleep. She went to the dressing table and look at her parent’s picture.

“Umma, appa, I promise to make u proud. I’m an artist now and I still work at the café. I will open a bakery of my own.”  JuHyun continues to study since tomorrow is Saturday.

Soon, it was 2 o’clock in the morning.  Yuri woke up to pee then she saw JuHyun still studying.

“Hyun, what are u doing so late night? Go to bed already. We have vocal practice 12 hours from now.” Yuri looks at her clock and went to the toilet.

“I will sleep when I’m done” JuHyun continues to study.

“Go and sleep now” Yuri closes her book and leads JuHyun to bed.

“Its not that I don’t want u to study, but when it comes to bringing the company some money, we have to work hard. The manager won’t like it if he finds out.” Yuri tucks her into bed.

“Ok” JuHyun went to sleep.

JuHyun hopes that she will be a successful student and baker as promised to her parents. But now, she will also have to think about being a successful artist.