Challenge

Wrong Confession

Monday rolled by quickly, I walked in the school gates with a sigh. I looked around, hoping to find Hyungseok but he was not around. Did I mention? I was only close with Hyungseok, the rest were just acquaintances. I made my way to my locker to see two guys standing there. Two guys I’m way too familiar with over the weekend now.

Chanyeol and Luhan.

They seemed to be having some war with their stares for one another. Anyone who walk past them would automatically avoid them. Their glares were that intimidating.

I took a deep breath before plucking up the courage to walk over. I pushed both of them away before opening my locker, getting my books for the lessons.

*Please let them miraculously disappear when I close this locker.* I prayed silently in my locker before closing it.

With my eyes closed, I turned around, slowly, I opened my closed eyes, and I sighed.

They were still there. Only now, they weren’t staring at one another, both had their eyes on me.

Chanyeol was smiling now, Luhan too.

“Hi girlfriend.” Luhan claimed and casually put his arm round my waist. The moment he did that, I could feel all of his fangirls’ stares on me. I could even see Chanyeol clenching his teeth.

“I’m not your girlfriend.”  I said in a harsh tone before pushing his arm away.

“Really?!” Chanyeol half shouted, his face lit up once more.

“Yes Chanyeol. I’m not his girl.” I smiled.

It was Luhan’s turn to be annoyed, he clenched his fist together, “Okay. As you wish, I will make you my girl no matter what Yoon Jiyul.”

“Hell no you won’t.” I said before my wrist was pulled away by him once again.

“Will you stop dragging me away?!” I yelled.

I looked back at Chanyeol, he was shocked. I looked back at Luhan again, his face did not seem that happy. Is this guy bipolar or something? Why does he want me to be his girl so badly?

Before I could even think of an answer to my thoughts, I felt my other wrist being pulled. That effectively stopped Luhan from going any further. I looked at the culprit holding my other wrist.

Chanyeol held onto my wrist possessively, his face did not seem that happy.

“Let go of her Luhan, she’s not yours.” Chanyeol said.

“No.” Luhan replied.

“If you want to get her, let’s win her heart fair and square then.” Chanyeol challenged.

“Sure. Let’s both try to win her heart. May the best man win.” Luhan let go of my wrist, and so did Chanyeol.

I rubbed both my sore wrists, boy, did they have incredible strength.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled back. I was shocked. And so were the two of them.

“I’m sorry, but before you two find out who’s the winner, she’s mine.” The voice I would recognized anywhere came from behind me.

“Hyungseok-ah!” I said and turned around. My body still trapped in his arms.

He released me from his embrace and took my hand before pulling me away.

We reached the rooftop in no time. “I could totally imagine their shocked faces now!” I laughed and sat down.

Hyungseok sat down beside me, “You know, you should not get too close to them now.”

“Why? I like Chanyeol, I would not stay away from him, I will probably stay away from Luhan though.” I shrugged.

“Just stay away will ya?” Hyungseok pleaded.

“Why? Are you jealous?” I teased.

“What if I say I am?”