Character Introductions for Absolute Boyfriend

Mr. Perfect Is A Robot?

Character Introductions for Absolute Boyfriend(Please Read Everything I Write On This Page, It'll Help You Later On With The Story. Thank You)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmVFm1Y7v4dX3wxOKN8M1images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF7yuJCAJk4BP6eGfM3LMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjeaQRDntHWbQsdUPerunimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5WBa3ricIwpoHNfKcYYv

You Are This Girl, You Are A Girl Who Women Think You Resemble As The Beautiful Park Shin Hye, This Girl Is Exactly How You Look Like And How Women And Your Best Childhood Friend, Kim Hyun-Joong Sees You. Sadly, The Way Men Look At You Will Not Be Put On Here, But Imagine A Women With Short Hair, Thin Lips, Flat Fish Eyes, And An Unstable Complexion. Your Name Is Kim Nooguena

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9NlSoz4GRrChMmgAMX9Timages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQss10o1xOT3yWbLPv-UFZimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlNlYW3tFk3XhuufIqrkkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgYtOPRdD3wPf32wv_s8t

And This Guy? He Is Obviously Your Best Childhood Friend, Kim Hyun-Joong, After Becoming Famous After 'Boys Over Flowers', He Bought You An Apartment Near SBS(The TV Network Station), And Not Only Is It Close To SBS, But You Are Now His Apartment Neighbor! And Everyday He Knocks On Your Door So He Could Give You A Container Full Of Food, Because Let's Face It, Your Too Lazy To Make Yourself Food!

And Because Of This, Hyun-Joong Has An Excuse To Come Over To Talk To You And Feed You. He Annoys You By Making Fun Of How You Always Get Rejected, And Always Makes You Feel Bad. Which Gives You The Impression That He Doesn't Like You, And Only Views You As A Friend.

 

tumblr_m95zr8K3uh1r3fosko5_250.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRObdNa-LuQVEF5jE9sMB6images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1Q5LQFIDKJQmE0PXjIo3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHZwY3PccqTGbGyjEETq9

This Guy? Oh, He's The Guy You'll Be Meeting Soon Enough. You'll Even Be Naming Him! You'll Be Naming Him Kwon Ji Young, But Soon People Start To Call Him G-Dragon, Or, GD. He Is The Reason Why You Are Still In The Story, Because Without Him, I Wouldn't Be Writing About You! So Pay Close Attention To When This Guy Will Be Showing Up.(;

 

tumblr_m95eizm4HC1rz6m9bo1_250.giftumblr_m947toTEHH1qgl21bo8_r1_250.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG7dEYa9QMoYNVS3-xUQV

Oh, And This Guy? He's The Weirdo That Suddenly Pops Up In A Weird Way Or Suddenly Appears Out Of No Where. He Is Also The Guy They Call Lei WuWu, Or Also Known As The Guy Who Introduced You To 'PerfectDarling.com' He Is The Guy That Annoys You To The Point You Want To Strangle Him. He Works For A Company Called 'Perfect Products', He Is The One That Sold You The Product That Made You Even Get Into This Story, So Always Remember Him.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpGFvEuu995_mjmpXWJTUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIppAuLOkJ1_uPbFpZtjjimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd1vBGsGEE1k6bnVng93U

Oh, And This Girl? She's Supposed To Be Your Best Friend Since College. You Love Her To Death, You'd Do Absolutely Anything For Her. But Her Personality Has Changed, And She Seems To Want Nothing To Do With You. You Don't Know The Reason, So You Put Up With Her Rudeness And You Insist On Being Beside Her No Matter What. Her Name Is Woo Kreestal. Soon Enough You'll Find Out Why Her Personality Has Changed Since You Both Started Working At The Same Job, SBS.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSujNu1Yz-g9aRUSaZuPSC

This Girl Works At SBS Along With You, But She Is A Secratary, And She Hates You For Being So Pretty. But She Absolutely Loves How You Always Get Rejected By Every Guy. You Are The Light To Her World When You Are Miserable. She Will Soon Come So Remember Her, Her Name Is Xiao Murnally, or also known as Devil Reincarnated.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSasE7ZvwpO16CoiBNbrpX

This Girl Also Works As A Secretary At SBS. She Follows Around Murnally Like A Puppy. No One Knows Her Real Name, But They Call Her Devil's Puppy, Or, D-P.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThgrnNR0sALBZPqkV_vGn

This Girl May Look Like She Is The Worst Of The Secretaries, But She Is The Most Kind, And Tries To Help You Become A Secretary Without The Other Two Secretaries Knowing About It. Soon She Becomes Someone Very Important In This Story. Her Name Is Kang Jin Mae.

 

 

Those Are All The Characters For The Story, So I Hope Their Personalities Or Whatever Has Peaked Your Interest In Reading. Keomawo-yo, I Appreciate That You Read All These(If You Did) Then Thank You A Million Times.

Your's Truly,

JongLu종루