Mickey mouse plasters

Memory box

You saw so many things. These things were close to your heart, they seem like common memories you and woohyun shared. Each item seem to remind you of different memories, but all these memories had one thing in common. Woohyun.

 
The first item that you took out, Mickey mouse plasters.
 
You remember it was when you and woohyun first met. 
 
You got on the bike, determined to learn how to cycle. The last time you went out with Hoya , your crush, and a group of friends, because you couldn't cycle,out of courtesy, you suggested that they went first. You were therefore left behind while Hoya cycled off with the other girl, that was faster. 
 
"Slow and steady.. Slow and steady.." you told yourself as you tried to struggle for your balance. You crashed brake a few times. You never gave up though. 
 
Finally, you were riding more smoothly then usual. As an amateur, you didn't look up to see where you were going. Instead you were more worried about how you were going to balance. You didn't know, woohyun was walking your way. 
 
Woohyun, on the other hand, seemed really caught up in his thoughts. He kept checking his handphone, waiting for a message from his girlfriend then. 
 
Both looked up slightly. Crap. You were going to run into him. Both of you didn't know how to react. You tried pressing the brake but it seemed like it was spoilt. The bicycle hit his leg, causing him to fall over the sidewalk while you just kept rolling down the hill, till you hit a tree and fell off the bike. 
 
"Ouch....." you said as you rubbed your . 
 
"Gwenchana?" you hurt a voice from behind, offering his hand to you to take. You realized his arm was bleeding as you stood up. It wasn't a small cut, but a big patch of blood.
 
"Neh, but your not!!" you took his wound to examine. 
 
"It's just superificial wound, don't-" he tried to but was cut off as you told him to just wait and stay there, while you ran to get plasters and medicine from the nearest convience store. 
 
"You ready?" you said as you took his wound. He looked at you puzzled. 
 
You poured water on his wound, to wash away the bacteria. He winced a little as you started putting plasters on his wound. These plasters had antiseptic cream on them. His wound wasn't small so you placed 2-3, to cover his wound. 
 
He chuckled after you finished. 
 
"what's so funny?" you blurted out. 
 
"Nothing. The pattern of the plasters are so.. Daebak." he said, examining the plasters. You chuckled at his comment.
 
"Well, here." you handed him the bottle of mineral water and plasters. "Take care. And I'm extremely sorry." you said before headed to your broken bicycle, pulling it to the nearest bicycle shop. 
 
Woohyun watched you leave, holding the plaster box tighter in his hands, letting out a smile for the first time that day.