Sunshine after rain

Memory box

 

Woohyuns POV:
 
As soon as Chaewon finished cleaning her up, I went to her side. Silly girl, why bother about me when you, yourself was going to faint? My heart ached a little seeing her so pale and the little wound on her face.
 
"You're regretting it now right?" Chaewon interrupted my thoughts, handing me a cup of water. "You really shouldn't have."
 
"Eh?" I looked at her, puzzled.
 
"Well, it's obvious. You fought over what happen this afternoon didn't you?" 
 
I nodded, feeling guilty. 
 
"Well, what did you say to her that things have gone so haywired?" she said, tilting her head to the side.
 
"Nothing much.. Just.. I thought her heart was changing.. You know how things can remain but people change? I really fear.. You saw her expression this afternoon too!" I tried to defend myself.
 
"I saw?.." her eyes widen at my statement. "So it was really you?! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me!"
 
I nodded in disappointment. It made me angry how she could stay so extremely calm when im confessing my love to other girls.
 
"Well. It was wrong of you to act like a normal person and spy on her like that.." she said folding her arms. "Its a sign of distrust woohyun."
 
"But I-"
 
"No buts. ________ doesn't get upset or angry over you confessing to other girls but she does get upset and sad or even furious about you. She gets frustrated when you get sick, sad when you go hungry and pain when you injure yourself. She always complains how thin you are to me, its becoming a nag. She even smiles because your happy. It's just that she doesn't show it because it would seem weird wouldn't it..? "
 
Chaewon took off her apron and placed it nicely on the chair. 
 
"________ cares more for you then any other person. You mean more to her than you can imagine woohyun. Stay with her tonight alright? By tomorrow; make up with her araseo! If you make her cry ill pull your hair! I'll be off." she said as she patted my shoulder and left.
 
"Do you know how much you mean to me?" I sighed and took her hand.
 
 
Your pov:
 
You opened your eyes to the bright light that shone through the curtains. You blinked a few times to find your focus and realized that you were actually in the cafe.
 
As you tried to sit up, your head hurt somewhat.
 
"Aish. Careful." woohyun said as he held on to you and helped you sit up.
 
"Woohyun..." thoughts from yesterday's incident suddenly came rushing back. You looked at him in shock.
 
"Are you alright? Did they do anything to hurt you?! Why did I even pass out.. You shouldn't get hurt now your gonna have to practice..." you flooded him with questions but you stopped when your realized he was staring at you.
 
"Yes I am." he said, slowly putting his hands on yours. "I'm really sorry I really shouldn't have doubted you." he said apologetically.
 
"Of course." you said , smug that you won now. You removed your hands from his and cross them and look away, pretending to be angry. He tried to apologize a few more times but you wouldn't budge.
 
"Ahhhhhh." he said ruffling the back of his hair. "Do I really have to this I'm an idol now" he pouted.
 
You turned your body away from him even more. 
 
"Alright, here here." he said as he turned you to face him. 
 
"Chagiyaaaaaaaa, I'm sorry I'm the stupidest star on earth to have made you unhappy and cry. But I'm still learning. Please forgive meeeee" he says while doing bunny aegyo. 
 
You immediately smiled at that. You really couldn't handle woohyuns bunny aegyo and smiled.
 
"Yay! Your smiling!! Means things are okay." he said like a little kid. He then pulled you closer for a kiss.
 
"You bad person." you said , speaking for the first time and hitting his chest lightly
 
"What did you say? Your boyfriend is handsome and cute? Right. Here eat this."