I love you

Saying I Love You

After a few weeks of that break up drama, we decided to not end our relationship. I don't know if I can be at ease but for now, it seems like papparazis have given up on us. SHINee were all out again with their schedule but Jinki seems to be more energetic than ever. He always picks me up after his schedules when he's not overseas. And he takes me to their dorm and lets me sleep beside him in his room.

 

My mom is so against it at first. Why would she not? A girl and a boy in one room doesn't sound so good at all. I keep on assuring her that Jinki doesn't even bother thinking about those weird stuffs. But we always almost end up doing that thing. Luckily (or not) Jinki always pass out dead tired from his schedules. I hate lying to my mom but I wanted to be with him whenever possible.

 

And today Jinki picked me up from home at 2 o'clock in the morning. My mom was a little annoyed but she let it passed. I assured her again that the thing she was worrying about won't happen. She saw me come out hugging a big hotdog pillow on my way to SHINee's dorm. She was weirdly laughing. On the other hand, there is someone who isn't happy about the pillow.

 

"Why did you bring that pillow again? It's too big! I can't even see your face." Jinki whined like a kid. He is irritated but I know he can't do anything about it. He's scared I will just go home and leave him be.

 

"Here." I showed him my face teasingly. He pouted and it was the cutest thing ever! I pinch this face and he chuckled.

 

"Can't we do it tonight?" He asked. He was facing the ceiling. I was still hugging the pillow. I looked at him and he was being serious. I guess some hyungs of his encouraged him about that again. Tch. Tch. Tch. I hope he stops listening to them.

 

"We promised not to do it until we're married remember?" I reminded him. He went silent for a while. Then finally he faced me and smiled.

 

"Then can we get married now?" He asked in a child-like tone.

 

He's using aegyo against me!  He's being unreasonable right now and I still find it amusing. But I won't let him win over. Especially when he's full of energy like this. My mom wouldn't like it if it goes out of hand. Though I'm having doubts about myself.

 

"You already promised that we will get married after you finished your contract with the company. You don't want to leave your dongsaengs behind now right?" It was like talking to a kid. I tried not to laugh for he might not take it seriously.

 

He faced the ceiling once again and sighed deeply. He went silent for too long. I was hoping he fell asleep but then he spoke again.

 

"Then can I at least hug you?" He asked again in that child-like tone. He won't just give up.

 

I looked at him for a while. He isn't even facing me. He wanted to hear an answer I guessed. He badly wants me. What should I do? I thought for a while and finally decided to answer. And it was such a childish answer.

 

"But I'm already hugging Mr. Pillow. If I hug you he will be squeezed and I don't want that." I said almost laughing but I contained it; luckily.

 

He pouted hard and turned his back on me. He seemed irritated or annoyed. I'm not really sure. He didn't speak this time and it went on for a very long time. Is he angry?

 

Then I felt his body shrugged. Wait. Is he crying?

 

"You're being unfair!" He cried out. And he really is crying. "Do you love Mr. Pillow more than me?" He then asked. He sounded so jealous. I can't help but laughed. He's an adult but he is being like a toddler in here.

 

He's being jealous over a pillow. Jinki is being cute and weird. I guess he really wanted that skinship so badly. And I can't take it anymore. He finally faced me again. His face full of tears. I throw the pillow away and wiped his tears. He stopped crying that instant. 

 

We stared at each other not saying anything. I can see love and lust in his eyes. We were like that for a while. And finally without second thoughts, I move closer to him and whisper those three sweet words he's been dying to hear. That took me tons of courage to do so.

 

Smile formed in his lips. He went closer and closer and wrapped his arms around me. He showered me with kisses. I was laughing at his weirdness. A loud bang on the door distracted our sweet moment.

 

"Oh please hyung! I need some beauty rest. Can you not make to much noise?" Key loudly said.

 

"Alright! I'm sorry! We'll do it silently." He replied back naughtily. I poke his chest and he laughed quietly. He's being playful again.

 

"I LOVE YOU PARK JIHYO~" He whispered sweetly in my ears.

 

"I love you so much Lee Jinki." I answered back and kissed his lips gently. We pampered each other on that cold night.


A/N: Alright! That was it!

I hope you like it!

Forgive if it took forever to finish.

Please give SHINee a lot of love!