Note 89

New Note

*Hey I just wanted to say sorry for not updating in a while. I've been working alot and doing other stuff and I just get so tired I can't think little less write a story update... But the sorta good news is that im off of work till the 29 because I injured myself. So I can update! Im gonna try and update as much as I can. But im kinda losing inspiration for my stories so I gotta find it somewhere.... Also Thank you for those of you who have commented and thank you to my Subbies old and new ^3^ I Love You Guys<3

______________________________________________________________________

 

"Note 89" I whispered with a smile ghosting over my lips. I was in my bedroom sitting down on my bed. School was so tyring today.

I started to open up my new note when my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I answered.

" hey sungjong its woohyun I know todays your day off but someone called in sick and were packed today. Do you think-"

"Sure hyung I'll be there in a few"

"Thankyou! Sungjong!" I smiled and hung up the phone.

I grabed the note, and my bag and started my way to the cafe.

"Thank you sungjong, where so slammed today" Woohyun told me as i walked in.

"No prob hyung" I walked into the backroom to change when I walked into someone.

"whoa"

"Im sorry" I quicly said and bowed.

"It's Okay" I looked up at the sound of his voice. I could feel my cheaks start to warm up as I looked at his face.

"we better get going it's pretty crowded out there" He whispered to me with a smirk playing on his lips.I shook my head and nodded at him. I walked past him to change into my work clothes. I watched as he exited the backroom.

'Who was that'

"Sungjong when your done changing can you go help hoya, he's by the counter making coffe." woohyun told me through the door.

"Kay" I replied. I quickly changed and made my way to hoya.

"Thank you SNSD, finally someone has come to help me" Hoya praised. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Here to help you, Tell me your wish" I said winking to him. That made us both laugh.

 

After about two hours the crowed seem to die down a bit. Everyone could finally breath. I was still behind the counter with hoya taking coffe orders. When I noticed the guy from the backroom taking a tables order.

"Hyung who's that?" I whispered to Hoya. He turned around and looked into the direction I nudged my head towards.

"Oh him,hmmm I don't remember his name I worked with once but. The girls love him." I rolled my eyes.

"I can see that" I mummbled under my breath.

Hoya smirked at me before asking me." Why you asking"

I shook my head. "I walked into him when I was walking to the backroom and I was just wondering who he was since I've never seen him before."

"Seen who before" Woohyun popped up in front of the two boys.

"Him" Hoya said pointing at the  mystery guy. Woohyun looked to who he was pointing at and smiled.

"Oh That's-" Woohyun was cut off as they suddenly heard a loud crashing sound from the kitchen.

"Aish I better go see what happened." Woohyun said and ran back into the kitchen.

 

It was finally 6:30 and the cafe was fairly empty now. Woohyun had sent almost everyone home now except for the 4 that were working tonight, himself and the mystery man.

"Hey sungjong you can head home now, Were gonna close soon anyway. After a day like today everyones gonna need their rest."

"Okay hyung I'll see you tomorrow" I said and walked to the backroom to get changed.

I let out a big breath as I fimally sat down. I changed out of my clothes and got ready to go when I remebered I still hadn't open my note. I grabbed it and went to sit down on the black sofa against the wall.

Note 89

                            Hello sungjong. I hope you had a good day today. It's almost time to meet. I wish the day will come already. I can't wait for us to finally meet . I wish you sweet dreams and I hope you sleep tight.

                                              -L

"What you reading" I voice said behind me. I jumped up startled.

"Sorry if I scared you" He smirked.

"It's okay" I mummbled back. It was the same guy from earlier.

"You heading home?" He asked.

"yeah, you?" I nodded.

"same"  He's eyes were looking down at the note in my hands. I noticed and put it away. He smiled when he saw me do that.

"Secret Admirer?" he asked.

"Maybe" i got up off the sofa and started making my way towards the door.

"Well see you next time sungjong" he said to me.I turned around to ask him how he new my name but he had already gone to the bathroom to change.

I shook my head said good by to my hyungs and started my walk home with a new face being played in my head and Words being etched in my heart.

__________________________________

Yep gonna end soon. gonna try and finish this befor I go back to work.Luv ya'll

<3-143TOFU

SONGS:

Keahiwai- Promise love

Keahiwai-over

Keahiwai-Dangerous

Keahiwai-Falling

John cruz-Island style

Kekai Boys- One night stand

Kekai Boys- I want you to know

Opihi Pickers- Victim

Opihi Pickers- Old fashion touch

Sean Na'auao- Fish and Poi

Imua_ Menehune beach bum boogie

Justin young-Shake me

Keahiwai- Hevean sent love

(This is all local island music from when I was in like middle school )