Chapter 18

My 7 Oppars

 

After staring at the tv for hours the two took a shower together.  They had too. Even  though hoya was really awkward. Afternoon came and the scorching sun’s heat kicks in.

“ Why is it so hot today?” Dongwoo whined while fanning his self . “Stop whining, you’re just making it worst.” Hoya replied while putting a cold towel on his face.

*what time is it?* dongwoo looked at the grandfather clock on the side of the living room. *2:00* *man it feels like hell here.* he sighed.

 

While the two boys are dying because of the heat they suddenly heard Sunggyu’s voice again. “Annyeong~” sunggyu sang. “what is it this time hyung?” hoya lazily replied.

“oh~nothing~. I just noticed the deadly heat today and I see you two are melting so I made a game for the two of you~!” sunggyu announced while clapping was heard from the background. (yes, it was you,myung,sungjong,yeol and namu that was clapping.)

 

Game? What game?” dongwoo asked. “You guys know the game where the first person to laugh Is the looser right? Now that’s what you’re gonna play right now! The person who laughs first will have to suffer with the deadly heat while the winner gets a cold~delicious~and refreshing ice cream!” sunggyu exclaimed.

“The ice cream part is serious right?” hoya asked curiously after hearing the word ice cream. “yep.” “alright this is gonna be easy!” dongwoo excitedly got up from the couch. 

 

“okay are we clear now? Time to go~ good luck!” with that last sentence sunggyu’s voice disappeared again like earlier.

Hoya and Dongwoo sat on the floor and faced each other. “Ok ready?” dongwoo asked hoya. Hoya nodded and poker face mode is on for the two.

 

Dongwoo decided to make the first move. He made faces at hoya but it didn’t work. Now it was Hoya’s turn. “Imagine sunggyu hyung’s head placed on a body of a squirrel”. But hoya’s attack seems like have no effect  on Dongwoo.

“My turn.” Dongwoo got his phone and showed Hoya a  compilation of famous stars’ derp faces. *must not laugh* hoya was really concentrating hard on not to laugh. And he survived dongwoo’s attack.

 

Like what dongwoo did on his previous attack, hoya got his phone and showed dongwoo a video of a baby that was laughing then suddenly gets terrified when his mom blows her nose. And yes the face of the baby is too epic. 

*pffffft AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAA* dongwoo was laughing really hard on his head right now but he must keep his cool. He was biting his lip to prevent him from laughing.

Few turns past and the two were really trying their best not to laugh. Hoya and Dongwoo were running out of ideas of what to do make the other laugh.

 

It was dongwoo’s turn now. “Minhee without her long beautiful hair.” Dongwoo suddenly blurted out  and hoya started to imagine the picture of you without your hair in his head.

*Minhee? Without her hair?* “AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA” hoya can’t hold it anymore and he burst out laughing. “I won!!!” Dongwoo happily said while hoya was  almost running out of breath laughing.

 

/ding-dong/  the doorbell suddenly rang and that made hoya to stop  laughing. Dongwoo got up and  Hoya followed behind. When he opened the door they saw a delivery man holding a small box for them. “Delivery for you.” The man said while keeping his head down, then handed the box over to dongwoo and left.

Dongwoo closed the door behind him and he quickly opened the box. “eh? Another note?” dongwoo got the note inside.

 

I forgot to tell you, I left the ice cream in Sungjong’s room.

 

“Why would they left the ice cream in sungjong’s room?” hoya asked. “I don’t know.” Dongwoo replied and tossed the box on the couch.

The two went upstairs and they headed for sungjong’s room.  Just as they reached sungjong’s room there was another note on sungjong’s door.

 

Hahahahahahahaha the ice cream is not here. I only wanted to make two stupid hyungs follow the maknae’s order hahaha bleh  :p you’re craving for ice creams right? Then go outside and buy one, there’s a mini grocery near the mansion so ..Go if you don’t want us to extend this torture. Got it? Okay.

>p.s there are two coupons for ice cream on the back of this note^^ that’s because I’m nice so be thankful. And yes I’m talking informally to you two right now.<

                  -hate, sungjong<3  (the greatest maknae in the world! Yes I’m still the maknae,)

 

“This whole ‘torture’ game is staring to get on my nerves you know.” Hoya said while taking the coupons on the back of sungjong’s note.

>> 

The two started to walk and they headed for the mini grocery sungjong was saying. They walked really fast and hid their hand cuffed hands as much as possible from other people because they might see it and gossips may start.

They safely reached the mini grocery. They went in and greeted the old lady who was smiling at them. They headed for the ice cream  section. While choosing what ice cream to get, a male worker was taking glances at them ever since he noticed that they were hand cuffed together.

 

Dongwoo got the feeling of being looked at and he looked at the direction where the worker was standing and he caught him looking at their hand cuffed hands. “AISH! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?” Dongwoo shouted at the worker. The worker got scared and quickly left.

“What happened?” hoya asked while still looking at the variety of ice cream flavours. “Nothing.”

After finally choosing the ice cream they want , the two headed for the counter.  While hoya was getting the money from his wallet and the cashier noticed their hand cuffed hands too. She was getting curious for the reason why those two men were handcuffed together

 

“ehem.”. The cashier was snapped out of her thoughts when hoya suddenly spoke. “are you fine miss? You look like you’re in a deep thought.”  “i-I’m completely fine sir.” The cashier nervously answered.

 

Just when the cashier was handing them their ice cream  she held it back and suddenly asked. “By any chance, are you two-“  “whatever your thinking miss forget it. We are handcuffed because of our annoying brothers and sister, and yes we are having a really bad day  and we’ll  greatly appreciate it if you just hand over our ice cream. Thank You.” Hoya cut her off  and took the ice creams from her hand.

“Okay..” the cashier was left there dumbfounded by what hoya said.

>>>>>> 

Late update ;A; sorry

this chapter is short i know, =_=

anyways~ will update soon~  wait for it :3

/subscribe ^^^

YAAAY congratulations to popcorn kwill for winning in mubank yesterday