Chapter 19

My 7 Oppars

 

The day was  almost over and dongwoo and hoya had made progress from all of the games they played all day.

 

“Annyeong~” woohyun’s voice echoed through the whole house. “YA NOT TOO LOUD.” They heard myungsoo shout back on the background.

“YOU CAN HEAR ME RIGHT?” woohyun shouted. “YES WE CAN HEAR YOU SO STOP SHOUTING.” Dongwoo shouted back at woohyun while covering his ears.

 

“Ah-ah, is this better now?” “yes, thank you.” Hoya rolled his eyes.

“I’ll be telling you guys the last game for today since grandpa is taking a nap. And I see you two made progress~” woohyun joked at the last part. “whatever , just continue.” Dongwoo said while opening a bag of chips he found somewhere.

“For the last game~~. You’ll be watching the scariest movie you’ve ever seen! YAAAAY” Woohyun said excitedly.  Dongwoo suddenly stopped munching on his chips . “Ho-hor-horror movie?” he shuttered.

“Yes dongwoo~ horror movie~” woohyun sang. “The movie is in the dvd player already, all you need is to play it. And of course we’ll turn off the lights to match with the atmosphere of the movie.” He continued.

 

“You can do that? Wait, you have control of the house?” hoya suddenly asked.  “Yes.” And with that woohyun’s voice disappeared.

The two headed for the living room. As soon as they sat on the couch dongwoo suddenly grabbed hoya’s arm and buried his face on it. “Ya what are you doing.” Hoya asked while trying to get out of dongwoo’s tight grip. “Hiding from the scary ghost, and  monsters.” Dongwoo mumbled.

 

Hoya sighed and reached out for the remote. As soon as the movie started the lights turned out and that made dongwoo jump a little.

“psh, such a man.” Hoya said  sarcastically. “Aish, what?” dongwoo replied and slowly moved away from hoya and grabbed a pillow to hide his face with.

>> 

 

The first part of the movie was really boring and the two were getting sleepy. “They said it was scary. Psh” dongwoo yawned.  Hoya was watching but he was not paying attention of what is happening in the movie.

Just then, A loud scream was heard in the movie. Dongwoo suddenly grabbed the pillow and hid his face. Hoya was surprised with the scream and he uneasily moved on his seat.

The two were now absorbed with the movie.

 

>(the movie hihi)

 

The man slowly opened up a candle he found on a table. After lighting it up he proceeded to find his girlfriend in the old abandoned house. He slowly walked through the living room and cautiously looked around.

“Sooyeon! Sooyeon! Where are you?” the man shouted. “OPPA! I’M HERE” a girl’s voice suddenly shouted coming from the basement.

“Wait for oppa! I’m coming!” he quickly ran around the house to find the basement. After struggling to look for the basement he finally found it.

The door was really old and it was full of dust. He slowly turned the door knob and after opening the door he saw stairs that leads to the basement.

He gulped and slowly proceeded down. “Oppa! Please hurry..” he heard sooyeon’s voice again but it was faint this time.

*I’m coming sooyeon! Just wait for oppa* he  thought.

After reaching the final step he stopped on his tracks and looked around using his candle. He heard sobbing on his left and he quickly turned around. And there he saw a girl facing the wall,crying.

He slowly approached her. He was about to tap the girl’s shoulder but he hesitated because he was feeling something weird. *something’s not right*he thought but he set aside that feeling and he putted his hand on the girl’s shoulder. “o-oppa” the slowly turned around her head.. “He-hey! YOU’RE NOT SOO-

 

 

SERIOUSLY? ABLACK OUT WHEN WE’RE IN THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE?” Hoya got up and headed for the door to get some air.

“He-hey.. wait for me!” Dongwoo grabbed hoya’s hand and followed.

Dongwoo’s hand was shaking and Hoya noticed it. “Are you alright?” hoya asked worriedly. Dongwoo weakly replied yes and they proceeded to the door.

 

*Dongwoo what if the lady was standing in front of you two now, what would you do? Or what if there’s a murderer inside the house and he wants the two of you dead?* dongwoo thought repeatedly. *SHUT UP BRAIN!* and an argument was now starting between dongwoo and his brain.

“You can see in the dark?” dongwoo suddenly asked to keep his mind occupied. “I just know where to find all the doors in the house. You know for black outs like this.” Hoya simply replied.    “ohhh.”

 

Hoya felt the doorknob and smiled. “Found it.” “open it open it open it.” Dongwoo said again and again. But before hoya could turn the doorknob, all the lights were back. “ah, good. Electricity is back.” Hoya sighed.

Dongwoo sighed in relief and before he could turn around and return to the living room  he was frozen on his spot. Sobbing was heard and it was coming on the other side of the living room. “Wha-what’s that?” dongwoo’s voice suddenly became shaky and he was just staring at hoya.

“I-I don’t know.” Hoya was getting scared at this state too. They slowly looked at the living room and there, they saw a girl with long black hair wearing a white dress crying while facing the wall.

 

“OH OH OH ”dongwoo was really scared now, and he didn’t know what to do. He turned around to face the wall and his grip on hoya’s hand was getting tighter.

 

Hoya was frozen on his spot and he was staring at the girl, hoping it would just go away. But it did the opposite. The girl stopped crying and slowly turned around to face them.

“is it gone yet?” dongwoo asked while still facing the wall. Hoya couldn’t reply as he can see the girl walking towards them. Her face was covered with her long black hair and she was faintly laughing.

 

She stopped right in front of them and tilted her head on the side playfully.  Hoya’s breathing became heavy and dongwoo, he’s just there peacefully staring at the wall hoping that there was no one behind him. But he was wrong.

The girl slowly walked towards dongwoo and extended her arm. Hoya was just there, staring, not saying a word.  Watching every move the girl makes. “He-hey what are you staring at?” dongwoo managed to ask hoya.

Just then the girl grabbed dongwoo’s shoulder and that made dongwoo explode.

 

“OH MY ING GAWD. WHAT THE HELL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” dongwoo quickly ran outside dragging hoya with him.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAA” hoya heard a burst of laughter coming inside the house.

 

“WHAT THE HELL TOUCHED ME? DID YOU SAW THE GIRL? WHAT DID SHE DO? OHMAIGAWD.KENFKEFNE” dongwoo was still freaking out and hoya suddenly covered dongwoo’s mouth.

“Shhh! I heard something from the house.” Hoya said.

“AHAHAHA guys the ghost is gone.” Sungyeol suddenly popped out from the door.

“WHAT?” dongwoo while trying to calm his self. “It was all part of the game, there’s no ghost ahahhaa” sungjong shouted.

 

The two quickly went inside the house and there they saw the ‘ghost’ , myungsoo, sunggyu,woohyun,sungyeol and sungjong rolling on the floor laughing. Well except for the ‘ghost’ and myungsoo.. they’re just laughing

 

“Wait so it was just a prank? And the ghost is-“ hoya’s sentence was cut when you suddenly lifted the hair on your face. “Yes it was me~ ta-dah” you sang.

“YA! LEE MINHEE YOU KNOW I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF YOU!” Dongwoo ran towards you and chased you. And that caused more laughter in the house.

After apologizing dongwoo because keeps insisting you too, all of you headed for bed.

>> 

 

After taking a refreshing bath you went out the bathroom. While drying your hair with a towel you suddenly stopped when you saw Hoya sitting on your bed.

“Oh! Oppa, what are you doing here?” you asked him. But he didn’t reply, instead he just smiled at you.

“oppa I have some candy here, you want some?” you turned around for a bit to get the candy on your study table but as you looked back on you bed. Hoya was gone.

 

*That’s weird, where did he go?* you thought. “I guess he doesn’t like candies, oh well~” you ate the candy instead and suddenly you heard a knock.

“Come in.” you shouted. Woohyun went in . “Min~~Goodnight~” he sang.

You giggled at his cuteness. “Goodnight to you too~”  “Ah by the way oppa, did  you saw hoya oppa? He was here a while and he suddenly disappeared.”

 

“We were watching tv,He was right beside me all the time and didn’t left.” Woohyun raised his brow.

“But he was here” you said.

“Alright,alright. Maybe I’m just too sleepy. Goodnight,” “okay~night min~” woohyun said and gently closed the door.

*by any chance.. did I just saw a… GHOST?* “A-ANI, MINHEE YOU’RE JUST TOO SLEEPY. FORGET IT” your head and you suddenly had goosebumps.

*.. ghost?..eeek*

>>>>>>>

Sorry for not updating >,< i'm such a bad author orz

anyways i really don't know what happened with this chapter ahahaha

and I see a new reader~ Hey there! :))

 

so proud with my husband :3 ahahaha yes he's mine :P >

/subscibe <3