Chapter 4

My 7 Oppars

 

"WHAT?" your jaw dropped after Sister Mary said to  you that you are going to be adopted. "It seems like they will be taking you home tomorrow." Sister May said to you while a tear dropped from her eyes.
 
She treated you like her child and you were the closest to her. "awww I'm gonna miss you all .. but I promise to visit you when I have a free time" you said to Sister Mary while hugging her. "And because I'm leaving  tomorrow I'll treat all of you dinner~" you announced.
 
 
>>> NEXT DAAAAY 
 
"Hyung is this the place?" Myungsoo asked Sunggyu while standing infront of the orphanage. "Yep,this is it." Sunngyu replied while walking towards the entrance.
 
You were already done packing your things and you were just waiting for the people who adopted you. " UNNIE!!! DON'T GOOOOO!I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!" Eunsol said while runnning to you. "Aigoo.. I'm gonna miss you too.. don't worry I'll visit you and Sister Mary when I have time" you weakly smiled at her. "Unnie!! do-don't break tha-that promise!" Eunsol said while sobbing. "Ne~I promise~".  "Minhee-ah~ Your new family is here~"  You heared Sister Mary called from downstairs.
 
 
"Ne,I'm coming~" You shouted. "Please wait for awhile" Sister Mary smiled at Myungsoo and Sunggyu. "Ne,We are excited to meet her." Sunggyu politely said to Sister Mary. *Wait,where did I heard that voice before?* Myungsoo  thought to himself.
 
After going down the stairs you quickly went to the entrance and saw Sister Mary and two guys standing,you can't clearly see their faces because of the bright light coming from the sun so you quickly bowed and introduced yourself.
 
"Annyeong Haseyo,I'm Kim Minhee~Thank you for adopting me~I'm excited to be part of your family." you said while smiling. *WAIT! IT'S HER!THE GIRL I BUMPED INTO!*Myungsoo shouted in his head. "Annyeong Minhee-sshi~I'm Lee Sunggyu and this is Myungsoo,you can call us oppa!Welcome to our family" Sunggyu happily said to you  *Wait!Sunngyu?Myungsoo?INFINITE?* You shouted in your head.
 
"Ne~annyeong haseyo~" you awkwardly smiled at him and Myungsoo. "Annyeong" Was the only thing Myungsoo said to you."Ya! Why are you so cold at her? Can't you say something more nice?" Sunggyu said while hitting Myungsoo's head. "Ow!" Myungsoo groaned in pain.
 
After a 1 hour trip you finally reached their house. "Waaah~" Your jaw dropped as you saw their huge mansion. "Welcome to your new home" Sunggyu smiled at you.
 
After going out of the car a butler welcomed you and the maids took your luggages to your new room."The others are waiting for you in the living room" Sunggyu softly said and took your hand and he led the way. *Sheesh why is he holding her hands* *Wait why do i even care* myungsoo argued with his thoughts.
 
 
 
"Annyeong haseyo I'm Kim Minhee~"You bowed and smiled at them. "Sungjong oppa here!Former maknae of this family kekeke" "Call me Hoya oppa~" "Annyeong cute dongsaeng~Woohyun oppa here" "I'LL BE YOUR FAVORITE OPPA FOR SURE!SUNGYEOL IS THE NAME!CALL ME OPPA!" "Annyeeeong pretty dongsaeng~Dongwoo oppa here~".
 
*hehe I think I'll have a nice life with my new family* you thought to yourself while smiling.
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HEYYYY THERE FINALLY UPDATED :))
    SORRY IF MY STORY IS NOT THAT GOOD 
 ㅠㅠ
anyways subscribe :))
 
byeeee  iwubyouall <3