Chapter 20

My 7 Oppars

 

After finishing your homework and watching your favourite drama with Hoya you decided to call it a day.

>>> 

You blankly stared at the ceiling while thinking of ways to make you sleep.  You looked at your alarm and clock at it says *1:00 am

You sighed and got up.

Silently, you opened your door trying not to wake up anyone. You tiptoed down to the stairs and hopped to the kitchen to get some water.

 

While you’re busy looking for food in the fridge you suddenly heard something,  Fearing that it might be a thief or something you quickly turned off the kitchen lights and hid under the table.

You were carefully looking for the thief to show up but you didn’t saw anyone. So you set aside the thought , you were getting up you when you suddenly saw Sunggyu headed towards the garden.

 

*ohh it’s just sunggyu oppa*

You were curious why he was still awake and why he was going to the garden.

Like a ninja you followed him silently and carefully.

 

He stopped in front of the big tree in the middle of the garden. When I said big, I mean it. It was really big and tall and you didn’t think that such a tree would exist.

“I know your following me you sneaky maknae.”

Startled by sunggyu, your douchebag brain told you to quickly get a flower pot and use it to hid your face.

 

Sunggyu turned around and he started laughing.

“Ya-ya what’s so funny?”

“You.”

You hit sunggyu’s arm several times until he was getting annoyed

“okay okay, I’m done laughing so can stop now please?” sunggyu said while blocking his arm from you.

You smiled, satisfied at your revenge. “okay~”

“Why are you following me and why are you still awake at this hour?” he asked.

“same question to you, why are you still awake and why did you went  here in the garden?” you  .

 

“Ey, not answering your oppa.” He frowned.

“Merong~” you stick your tongue out.

“But seriously oppa, why are you still awake and why did you went here?”

“Can’t sleep” he simply replied.

“really? We have the same problem  then” you replied.

 

>> 

 

You and Sunggyu  were messing around with each other and sharing jokes and stuffs.

You yawned. *what time is it?* you looked at your phone to check the time. *It was already 2:30 am.

*Whoah,t ime really do fly.* you thought.

Sunggyu noticed that you were getting sleepy  but he wanted to show you some one last thing. “Minhee, follow me” he said while walking towards the back of the tree.

On the back of the tree you saw a small doorknob. Sunggyu turned it and opened a door. You were quite amaze at what you saw.

 

There was a small room inside the tree. Well the tree is huge enough for you to make a room.

You slowly followed sunggyu inside. You had to crouch down for you to enter because the room looks like it was made for kids.

 

The inside was more spacious than you thought. It has a small bookshelf, a small study table, a corner full of toys, magazines and other stuffs.

“Wow, this is amazing.” You said in awe. “Appa made it for me, It was his gift for me when I was 7 yrs. Old. I don’t let anyone here.. well except for you because you’re somewhat special for this family.” His last sentence made you blush a little.

“Well now, I often visit it..” he continued.

You were looking around when you saw a cute heart shaped sunglass. You blow the dust away and wore it.

“Oppa does it fit me?” you joked while doing some ‘model’ poses. “haha yes it fits you.” He laughed.

 

>>>> 

 

Sunggyu looks like he was reminisce so you let him have his time.

You noticed that everything in the room was neatly arranged but except for one thing,  It was magazines that were scattered on one corner.

You tilted your head to the side. *eh?* you went near the magazines and you picked one up. When you turned the magazine to the front page,

You saw a woman half and only a small piece cloth was covering her upper body. Your face now was flushing red.

 

“Hey minhee, let’s go back inside the-“ sunggyu turned around to see you, holding one of his treasured adult magazine.

He quickly grabbed the magazine that you were holding and all of the scattered magazines on the floor in a split second.

You got up and went outside. Sunggyu just threw the magazines somewhere in the room and quickly followed you.

 

“ya I can explain..” he grabbed your shoulder. You turned around.

 

“Oppa..” you said.

 

He gulped, nervous of what your reaction might be, and he just corrupted his precious sister’s mind.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were lonely? I could have helped you find a girlfriend! Well, I know some pretty and kind girls! How about Eunmi unnie? She’s perfect!” .

Sunggyu stared at you with disbelief, he didn’t expected that his sister who just saw one of his adult magazine to say those things in front of him.

“eo? And if you’re scared or shy to talk to girls I can help you with that … “ You were still nagging at sunggyu but you stopped when he suddenly pulled you in for a hug.

 

Your face was buried on his chest and you can feel his heartbeat and his smell was lingering in your nose. You didn’t bother to break the hug because you liked it. You liked his warmth of his body  and you felt safe when you were in his arms.

 

“Please stop nagging~” he sweetly  sang.

You two stayed like that for a couple of minutes. He then broke it. You were kind of disappointed when he let go of you.

 

He then flicked you on the forehead. “Ya, just forget what magazine you saw.” With that he turned around and walked away.

You were watching him go away when he suddenly stopped. “And I DON’T NEED A GIRLFRIEND.” he added  emphasizing the girlfriend thingy.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

;A; ilovemysubbies. But please do leave comments and such~don't be such a silent reader

^^

subscribe~/

(Cr.goes to all of the respectful owners of the gifs)