Shindong's Help

In Love

 

The next day, Suju were in their practice room practicing again. There were no more lessons in class in the mean time for the groups that signed up for the Music festival, as the principal wanted them to focus on practicing for the festival itself. Leeteuk, Kangin, Heechul, Hankyung, Donghae and Eunhyuk were in one practice room (while K.R.Y.S was in the other.) The song ‘y, Free & Single’ was playing in the background.

 

EunHae were doing some y dance. Heechul was trying to impress Hankyung with a crazy dance, while KangTeuk sat on the practice floor and discussed the choreography.

 

It was until the practice room’s door flung open, revealing a plump figure. It was their friend, THE chubby cute smiling Shindong. They were all shocked at the sudden bang of the door. All of them turned to look, except for EunHae but Heechul dragged the lovey dovey couple along.

 

Shindong leaned against the door, twirling his hair playfully. He put on a cute face and bent down slightly to touch his knee and then up his , in attempt to look y.

 

Hanchul couple’s eyes twitched. Kangin wanted to throw up. EunHae stared in amazement. Leeteuk laughed awkwardly to break the intimidating silence.

 

“Ahahahah Shindong~ah…you’re so funny, just come in already!”

 

 

Shindong pouted at the reactions he was receiving, but anyways stepped in to the practice room.

 

 

Shindong’s been friends with Suju for a long time already. He used to study in SM Academy as well, being a good dancer. He also had a thing for dance choreography. He is really good at it, making a famous dance school nearby offer him a chance to study there and he agreed to transfer of course. Even though he left SM Academy, he still kept in touch with Suju. Few years ago, upon knowing that SM Academy was going to have a Music Festival, he had come to find Suju and offered help for their choreography. Since then, he has been helping them to stage their performances for the music festivals. And of course, with his help, together with their own talents, Suju won.

 

 

“Yo fatass...long time no see” Heechul said casually almost making Shindong’s eyes jump out of its socket.

 

 

“MWO? You said?”

 

 

“Fatass?~” Heechul said playfully.

 

 

“Yah! I’m not going to help anymore then!” Shindong crossed his arms.

 

 

“Chullie!” Hankyung glared at his lover.

 

 

“Wh- what? I was joking!” Heechul said but received no response from Hankyung. Chul shook his lover who was crossing his arms now. Hankyung ignored him, but at one point started to burst out laughing at Chullie’s attempt to be cute. Heechul hit his arm playfully.

 

 

EunHae turned to Shindong. “Help? Help what?” they asked dumbly with a confused look. Shindong chuckled. ‘EunHae couple, stupid as always.’

 

 

“The music festival, I heard about it.”

 

 

“Oh….”

 

 

“Thank goodness you’re here Shindong, you know we need your help a lot.” Leeteuk said with a smile, his distinct left dimple showing.

 

 

Shindong smirked, satisfied at Leeteuk’s comment. He clapped his hands twice. “I know right? Let’s get started then.”

 

 

They all nodded and Shindong began to organise their stage performance. The way they were going to enter the stage, their dance moves, the way they were going to leave the stage so that K.R.Y.S. could take over the stage, etc…. With Shindong here to help them, Suju was going to take the trophy home for sure.

 

 

/

 

 

-f(x) practice room-

 

 

“It’s about time.” Krystal smirked.

 

“So…what’s the plan again?” Amber asked.

 

“Victoria unnie, Amber and I will get monkey, you two will go fishing.” Krystal ordered, pointing at Luna and Sulli.

 

They all nodded.  “EunHae is going down.”

 

“No, Suju is going down. They’re going to lose without their main dancers.” Krystal corrected for them.

 

Luna shifted uneasily in her position as she didn’t really like how things were going.

 

 

/

 

-KRYS practice room-

 

Over at the next practice room, the room was filled with powerful vocals, the strumming of guitar, and nice sound emitting from the huge black piano. Yesung, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, had all been planning for their stage for the Music festival seriously. They decided to go with ballad as usual, as it brings out their voices the best. Sungmin proved to Kyu that he could sing, but Kyu still thinks that he’s better, while Yesung butts in and says “I’m the best.”

 

 

The four of them were now having a break after practicing for awhile and getting most of the planning done. KyuSung were competing to see who can reach higher notes, while MinWook sat in silence.

 

 

Sungmin looked at Wookie who was playing with his own fingers, spacing out. He decided to go over to the younger and sat beside him. Ever since that ‘incident’ yesterday, they had not really talked much together. Minnie had been thinking the whole of yesterday night and today morning, whether he should take Wookie out on a date or not. He had been thinking all day on how he should ask Wookie, whether the younger would accept or not, and all other stuffs. Minnie finally plucked up his courage and spoke.

 

 

“Wookie…”

 

Ryeowook jumped, causing Sungmin to chuckle.

 

“Y-Yes hyung?”

 

“Well…it’s..u-um…because yesterday we didn’t really enjoy our time together with Ice-Cream, but that’s okay, I just wanted to ask.. if we could go on a movie date together?” Sungmin spoke and he grinned proudly at himself at what he managed to say.

 

 

“MOVIE?!

Ah hyung, I want to watch that cute movie! With giraffes in it!” Ryeowook’s eyes sparkled immediately, and he blushed a little, realising that Sungmin had said a movie date. Ryeowook gasped as he felt his heart beating faster and faster again, but he tried to shake that thought off.

 

 

 

Sungmin beamed as Ryeowook accepted to go on a date with him.

 

But his smile slowly faded when an evil face crept on them. Sungmin jumped in fright.

 

 

 

Yup, you guessed it right.

 

 

 

 

 

EVILKYU!

 

 

 

“DID SOMEONE OR ANYONE… SAY A …MOVIE?

Yah Sungmin, you invited Wookie and not us?!” Kyuhyun smirked, making great emphasis on ‘Wookie’. He grabbed Yesung by the hand and pulled him over. “We’re going!”

 

 

Yesung slapped Kyuhyun’s hands away and jerked away from the evil maknae’s grasp, but nevertheless exclaimed, “Movie? TURTLE movie?!” his eyes sparkled with excitement.

 

 

Kyuhyun facepalmed. “No you have enough of turtle movies already! Oh C’MON you have so many turtle movies DVDs at our dorm!!!!”

“It’s gonna be horror movie this time!” he said and filled the practice room with his evil laughter “BWAHAHAHAAHAHAH”

 

 

His evil laughter faded when Yesung slapped his head.

 

“Ow! Hyung! What was that for!”

 

 

Looking at YeKyu, Sungmin tried to hide his frown by faking a smile. “Ah yes…I was planning to ask Wookie first then ask the both of you...”

 

 

Kyuhyun snickered. ‘LIES! ALL LIEEEES! You like Wookie, don’t you!’ his mind screamed. Lucky for Minnie, Kyu didn’t say that out loud.

 

 

Ryeowook heard Sungmin’s words and his heart sank. Minnie’s words replayed in his mind, “I was planning to ask Wookie first then ask the both of you…then ask the both of you…..” And he thought it was going to be a movie date with his Minnie hyung!

 

 

Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun. Damn that Cho .

 

 

 

/

 

 

Donghae ran and ran. He didn’t know where he was running to, but he had to. That ty scene – which just happened a few minutes or seconds ago - had appeared in his head again. He slapped himself hard, hopping that this was just a nightmare. But he felt his hand in contact with his face.

 

He felt it.

This wasn’t a nightmare. It could not be. That slap he gave himself was a hard one.

 

But he did not feel the pain at all, because what was more painful was his heart.

His heart was shattering. He couldn’t believe what he just saw. He wished it was all a lie. He tried to think of excuses for his boyfriend to be on top of someone else, for his boyfriend to kiss someone else. Maybe they were just acting, maybe they were just fooling around… But he couldn’t even convince himself. The two of them were in a room. The facts were placed in front of him, it was real.

Donghae felt tears flowing down his cheeks as he ran out of school. So all this while, all the hugs and kisses they had shared, the rounds, did it all meant nothing to Lee Hyukjae?

Donghae was crushed. He felt cheated.

He decided to find his best friend, Siwon.

 

 


 

Shindong's appearance!

K.R.Y.S going on a movie date!

EunHae drama! *heechul grabs popcorn* 

*Le piggy runs away to study*