Is this what Love is?

In Love

 

Heechul looked over at the EunHae couple and smiled, as how he expected it to be, there is nothing that would ever tear this mushy *cough* squishy lovey *cough* dovey couple apart.

 

 

Now for the fun part…

 

 

He smirked.

 

 

Those muthafaking es – SHINee and f(x) -- deserve a slap.

 

 

A very tight slap.

 

 

….and maybe a punch, or maybe a kick in their too to end it off sweetly.

 

 

He made his way out of the practice room, supposedly towards SHINee’s practice room, since the f(x) girls -- I mean, es – must be there too. He always wondered why these two groups love each other so much; but yeah, you know how it goes, es and es go very well together…or not, but anyway, Hankyung noticed his boyfriend’s move and frantically followed behind. He knew Heechul so well that he knows what he’s up to.

 

 

He has to stop him from creating trouble.

 

 

“Chullie, I – ”

 

 

“Stay out of this honey, I don’t want you to get hurt by me”

 

 

 

~

 

 

“Have what I told you yesterday get into you head yet?” Kyuhyun said to Sungmin as he packed up his stuff. Yes, their practice session ended pretty fast again and they were preparing to leave.  They figured they shouldn’t practice too much everyday so that they don’t strain their voices.

 

“Huh? What did you tell me yesterday?” 

 

“Don’t play dumb with me.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

Sungmin sighed.  “Does me confessing to ahem do you any good in anyway?”

 

“Well.. no, I just like playing matchmaker…. And I’m sort of curious how it would turn out. Besides, if you love someone, shouldn’t you confess? Why do you want to hold back? What if someone else snatches that someone away from you?” Kyuhyun said in a matter-of-factly way.

 

“Now you’re getting a little bit too far-fetched…” Sungmin shook his head and Kyuhyun just shrugged.

 

Though Kyuhyun has a point, if Sungmin really loves Ryeowook he should go for him. Sungmin nodded to himself, he was going to do it, chat with Wookie later, confess, then face it – happily ever after, or just simply rejection.

 

He side glanced at Ryeowook who was talking to Yesung at the moment and he nodded to himself once again. Minnie hwaiting!

 

Kyuhyun smirked. ‘Well, this is going to be really fun if oh-so-innocent Ryeong really goes out with that bunny obsessed with pink.’ They kind of look good together, Kyuhyun had to admit.

 

~

 

“What the are you doing here?” Minho sneered at the uninvited guest in their practice room. The rest in the room – f(x) and the other members of SHINee – all glared at Heechul, well, except Onew of course, who was happily devouring his chicken. He didn’t care about anything, if he has his supply of chicken, he’s happy. Yep, he’s happy.

 

“Oooooh baby I love the attention I’m getting here. Please do continue shooting glares at me, you guys probably haven’t seen such a pretty man like me eh” Heechul smirked. He is, well, Kim Heechul afterall.

 

Key made a face and smirked. “Yeah yeah, or you’re here to beg us and bring EunHae back”

 

Heechul laughed, shaking his head at Key ’s stupidness. “The last time I checked, they were still kissing and hugging and all that cheesy they do and our practice for the music festival is going perfectly fine.”

 

“You’re kidding.” Krystal laughed in a sarcastic manner. By now, Hankyung had caught up with Heechul and was standing behind him. Tsk, another uninvited guest. Minho scoffed.

 

“Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae, those retards, you’re saying they’re fine now? Who are you trying to fool, you retarded .” Krystal continued, rolling her eyes as she stepped forward and looked up at Heechul with her y face which is really y.

 

Heechul started boiling inside. How dare she talk to him like this. He reached out his hand, ready to give Krystal Jung a tight slap across her cheek. He was on good terms with her sister, Jessica, but this time round he had had enough with Krystal. He can’t stand people insulting him but the worst is when es try to insult his brothers. They aren’t blood-related brothers, but they had been through a lot as a group, Super Junior. Kim Heechul will kill any outsider that tries to insult any of the Super Junior members.

 

“Chullie, don’t…” Hankyung spoke, with fear in his eyes. Heechul needs to get out of here before he beats up everyone in this room, though maybe excluding Onew and Hankyung.

 

Heechul sighed, only noticing now that his boyfriend followed him as he was too caught up with a glaring competition with Krystal earlier on.

 

“I told you to stay out of this Geng.”

 

Hankyung’s heart sank.

 

“So what are you going to do now huh? Slap me? Psssssh.” Krystal rolled her eyes once again. This girl needs to stop rolling her eyes before her eyeballs fall out or something.

 

“Yep, I’m going to slap you. Then twist you ugly head and chop off you arms” Heechul snarled and he moved his hand to slap Krystal’s cheeks but he felt a warm hand squeezing his own.

 

His hand couldn’t move.

 

“Chul, stop.”

 

Park Jungsoo.

 

Heechul’s eyes automatically softened at the sight of his best friend, the leader.

 

“What are you doing here Teuk?”

 

“What are YOU trying to do here?”

 

Heechul sighed and relaxed his hand. Leeteuk felt it and let go of his grasp on Heechul.

 

“Fine, I won’t fight today.” He glared at Krystal and the latter only in turn rolled her eyes again. Key stood forward to pull Krystal back.

 

Leeteuk looked at every single SHINee and f(x) member. “Sorry for the inconvenience caused, interrupting your practice” he said and quickly pulled Heechul and Hankyung out of the room.

 

Key snickered.

 

The three Suju members heard a scream before leaving the room.

 

Krystal screamed because Onew dropped his chicken onto Krystal’s hair.

 

There was Karma afterall. That was for coming up with the idea of breaking EunHae up.

 

Now her hair smells like Onew’s fart.

 

 

~

 

“Why did you stop me!” Heechul said in annoyance.

 

“Chul… listen, you almost slapped a girl. You’re a guy and you shouldn’t slap a girl, and what’s more, Hyukkie and Hae are back together already, problem’s all solved. Why did you go to their practice room anyway? If you beat them up there will only be more troub---

 

“Hold up. I don’t get you at times. How can you be so nice? They’re our freaking enemy. They always try to break our team up. Revenge is needed Teuk.”

 

Leeteuk sighed. “The best revenge would be winning them in the music festival.”

 

With that he walked back to their practice room. “Teuk hyung’s right, Chullie~ah” Hankyung put his hand on his boyfriend’s shoulder. Heechul could only stare at SHINee’s practice room door with so much hatred.

 

~

 

“The weather is so nice today, Minnie hyung!” Ryeowook breathed in the fresh air. He was now with Sungmin at the balcony of their dorm after practice, while Kyuhyun is playing Starcraft and Yesung was somewhere in their dorm.

 

Sungmin had brought him up here to….confess, of course.

 

“Yea, it is.” Sungmin said absentmindedly and Ryeowook noticed it.

 

“Are you okay hyung?” Ryeowook asked as he sat down beside Sungmin on the bench.

 

Sungmin jumped out of his trance. “What did you say, Wookie?”

 

“Um… I asked you if you’re okay…”

 

“I – Of course I am, I just want to…Wookie, do you know what’s Love?”

 

Innocent Ryeowookie cocked his head to the side. “Hyung…I don’t know, sorry.”

 

Sungmin was staring straight into Ryeowook’s eyes and his dark orbs…just seemed so sincere. What is this feeling? Ryeowook said to himself.

 

The next thing Ryeowook knew was that Sungmin had leaned in close, into his personal space. The older’s lips gently grazed against his own. He watched as Sungmin’s eyelids fluttered shut and his lips slid against his. And it felt so utterly blissful that Ryeowook couldn’t help closing his eyes too.

 

Sungmin pulled away shyly and analyzed the younger’s now stunned expression. “D – Did you feel that?” he held Ryeowook’s hand in his.

 

Before Ryeowook could respond – or if he was even intending to respond to this sudden kiss – Sungmin was shocked at his phone’s text message tone.

 

“Sorry.” He fished out his phone from his pocket.

 

From: Yesungie <3

Hyuk’s room. Now, urgent.

 

“Um…Wookie, I think Yeye’s looking for me. I need to go for awhile.” Sungmin said to the younger, his blush still visible on his cheeks.

 

Ryeowook only gently touched his own lips.

 

Is this what Love is?

 

Ryeowook is confused.

 

 

a/n; chapter up! sorry for taking such a long time, been busy these few days. sorry for any mistakes and i hope you like this chapter! prepare yourselves for drama-heavy for the next.... >.<